+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Hi,

Medical /RPRF request received today

admin please update(VO Colombo/Application received 21/05

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Oh brother, let me tell you, time keeps rolling, and before you know, it'll be the day when you'll have to board a flight to Canada. ;)

All of the waiting will sure be worthwhile.

kashbaig said:
Yes Sundeep, I agree. I am a 1st Oct applicant. I still have to go buy a pot, let alone placing it over a stove to boil the water. Have a loooooooong wait ahead. Still in the "If I will sucessfully complete the immigration process queue" rather than the "WHEN" queue

sssp

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
sujith.rajan85 said:
Hi Guys,
I received an email from NDVO today and my heart skipped a beat thinking that it is Ppr mail. Then I opened and found that it was something else. It was a reply from NDVO on my query to them whether they had received my PCC which I had sent them before getting the MR mail. However in replying to my email they also gave an insight to the internal document review process. I thought it will information to all the forumites. Hence pasting their email below.

"Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process documents and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicant or authorized representative directly. Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office."

Thanks for sharing sujith .. +1

kashbaig

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Johanneburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/12/2014
Nomination.....
CC - 31/01/2015, PER - 26/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
CanadianLov3 said:
lolz you know what bro, when you throw boiling pot of Water in Canadian air, it becomes Ice ;) check it out on youtube. Canada will give you very deep meanings to a better good life :)
Would love to see that LIVE my friend :D

Some more hilarious Canada-isms found here -- http://cdnexpat.wordpress.com/

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kashbaig said:
And by extension, for 2173 & 2171 applicants as well ;D
I expect 2173 and 1112 closed with next update

haslam

Sep 4, 2013
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Dear All,
Received MR, PCC and RPRF just an hour ago from LVO.
Application received date: 21st May 2014.
NOC: 2171.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Thanks for sharing bud. +1 to you.

sujith.rajan85 said:
Hi Guys,
I received an email from NDVO today and my heart skipped a beat thinking that it is Ppr mail. Then I opened and found that it was something else. It was a reply from NDVO on my query to them whether they had received my PCC which I had sent them before getting the MR mail. However in replying to my email they also gave an insight to the internal document review process. I thought it will information to all the forumites. Hence pasting their email below.

"Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process documents and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicant or authorized representative directly. Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office."

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Congrats, Here's your first +1. :)

haslam said:
Dear All,
Received MR, PCC and RPRF just an hour ago from LVO.
Application received date: 21st May 2014.
NOC: 2171.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
hina99 said:
Damn.. I gotta -9 today.

I PROTEST ??? ??? ??? ???

Did you speak bitter truth or gave blunt answer to a question or two? I have experienced this. However, no one's going to gain or lose anything out of + and -1s so don't look at it. It's about having fun while trying to share knowledge ;D cheers!

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks my friend, I hope CPC-Ottawa wakes up and inform us of good news.

Me_Manufacturingmanager said:
Im feeling so positive. It feels as if there are a lot of good news waiting for all of US. Keep smiling :)

m77

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Sent with Applicatin
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
jin4uu said:
Hi Rinal,

from which hospital did you have your medical done ?? Thanks for sharing this experience I am from Ahmedabad as well and waiting for MR request.

Thanks
Hi Rinal,

Congrats to you on submitting the medicals and RPRF Fees...

Just require small help from your side on the below queries, as I have also completed my medicals and lesft with Fee payment:

1> Do we need tsend the e-medical copy recieved from Hospital or the Xerx copy of it ??
2>Is RPRF Fee can be paid in Indian Rupees or we need to Pay in Canadian Dollar.
3> What address should be written on the envelope and the wat other details need to be written on envelope when sending to VO(Delhi Office)

Thanks in Advance...

kashbaig

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Johanneburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/12/2014
Nomination.....
CC - 31/01/2015, PER - 26/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Jaxon911 said:

Did you speak bitter truth or gave blunt answer to a question or two? I have experienced this. However, no one's going to gain or lose anything out of + and -1s so don't look at it. It's about having fun while trying to share knowledge ;D cheers!
कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन। (कर्म करना तो तुम्हारा अधिकार है, लेकिन उसके फल पर कभी नहीं|)

मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि॥ (कर्म को फल की इच्छा से कभी मत करो, तथा तेरा कर्म ना करने में भी कोई आसक्ति न हो|)

Karmanye Vadhikaraste, Ma phaleshou kada chana, (You have the right to perform your actions,but you are not entitled to the fruits of the actions)

Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani (Do not let the fruit be the purpose of your actions, and therefore you won’t be attached to not doing your duty)

Status
Not open for further replies.