+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

espn236

Oct 14, 2014
I applied under NOC 1123 (Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations) and the application was accepted on June 11.

However, my CC is yet to be charged and this NOC category is moving very slowly.

For the past one month, it shows only 105 applications processed. Should I be concerned? Please help.

isud

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Do we need to send the RPRF receipt to any email (NDVO)? If yes, can anyone share the email id?
I sent through courier (DHL)

$_$

Oct 18, 2014
Thanks alot red9999 for ur reply brother. One thing more request to Share ur views on this also

Can we send mail to DELHI-IMMIGRATION as please tell us the status of our file...?? Will they entertain such mails OR not...?? As i think most of the 9 may applicants are already done with medicals and for me second line is also NOT there. NOC 2174 PER 19 August

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
espn236 said:
I applied under NOC 1123 (Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations) and the application was accepted on June 11.

However, my CC is yet to be charged and this NOC category is moving very slowly.

For the past one month, it shows only 105 applications processed. Should I be concerned? Please help.
Send a CSE about your application status

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smss said:
I believe in god. But I need all of you to pray for me. I have no PER yet. I am 28 May applicant and cc charged 15 sep.
Please all pry for god's blessing and support.
I know and I believe that God is great.
To me a late charge like yours is a good sign. Breathe easy.

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
JOSHRAHUL said:
ha ha ha...lol....very true my friend...thanks for the wishes
Dear,

ur profile shows AOR received..on 17th OCT.....it is PER right..!!...what is AOR by the way..?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AReddy said:
Hi,

I got my file back.

Appln reached CIC - 13-May
NOC: 2173.

Reason: My Experienced Documents dint fulfill the NOC main duties 2173 :(

Seniors please help - can I sent next year in different NOC??will that be an issue??
Sorry to hear this.

You can re-apply this year with improved letters, or under a different NOC, or wait for EE, any of those would work.

As for a different NOC, sure you can, but if you try to claim a different NOC for the same job that you already claimed was 2173, and CIC has a record of your prior application, that would make them wonder how that job is now under a different NOC. So on this you should be careful.

isud

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
isud said:
Do we need to send the RPRF receipt to any email (NDVO)? If yes, can anyone share the email id?
Any idea, seniors?

avchan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER-08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014 3rd Line-19-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Decision Made-24-03-2015
shaarav said:
Dear,

ur profile shows AOR received..on 17th OCT.....it is PER right..!!...what is AOR by the way..?

AOR stands for Acknowledgment of Receipt, sent to applicant by VO after receiving application from CIC for further processing.

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
Hello,

I applied on 4 July and application was recieved on 11 july. Just like other applicants waiting for a reply. My mode of payment was CC (Tata SBI Card). Has anybody faced any issue with CC payment.

Since we all applied in July by which month we should expect our completion of the process?

Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahzee said:
You can't get a job in 4011 if you don't have a masters degree... Why would CIC accept an application when an applicant can't satisfy employment requirements? Please see the following link: -

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/Profile.aspx?val=4&val1=4011

@ future_canadian: Nothing personal here bro... but your should reply only if you have proper information
Nothing personal here bro... but YOU should reply only if YOU have proper information. In this case, you do not.

Whether he can get a job or not after immigrating is irrelevant. The Ministerial Instructions are clear that the "job requirements" portions of the NOC descriptions are NOT used to determine eligibility, ONLY the job duties portion (including the lead statement). The ONLY exception is for regulated professions like doctors, which require the applicant to have the degree necessary to enter that profession and whose degrees are assessed not by WES but by the specialized licensing bodies relevant to that profession.

Not to mention, 4011 covers University Professors AND lecturers. I suppose one could be a lecturer without a masters. But again, it's not relevant. If he meets the minimum requirements stated for the FSW program and makes the pass mark, he can apply under 4011 with just the bachelors.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AhmedFouad said:
Hello friends,

I'm June 6th Applicant, my application was returned yesterday 16-Oct. The cover letter is dated 4-Sep. The application was returned because the signature of the fees payment form was missing, I really can't imagine how I did that mistake :(. Anyway, it's a chance to re-prepare the new package taking into considerations forum experts advises and notices. SS updated. Sorry to hear this.

In order to go ahead with my new pack, I have the following questions and I really appreciate Seniors and Experts to clarify:

- Does this mean this is the only missing form/document on the application package? They marked the missing signature field only. It might be the only thing missing, but I suggest you double and triple check as you don't want this to happen again!

- should I re-fill all forms or only the ones that are changed? You should use updated forms if there are any compared to the time you sent your first application, and you should update your information on all forms if there is any update available. This is a completely new application and it would be strange if the information you supplied suddenly stopped 3-4 months before the date of your new application.

- should I re-print the unchanged forms? or send the old ones. (there are marks done by CIO staff on the forms) Re-print and they probably need updating.

- Is it possible to submit new reference letters that were not submitted at the first time? Yes, but make sure you don't contradict the statements made in your old ones--CIC MIGHT have copies. As your application was returned as incomplete, they probably don't have copies, but they MIGHT and do you want to take this risk?

- Is it OK to mention the corresponding NOC in the reference letter for each Job I worked at. For example I worked at company A for 2 years as xxxx which matches with NOC 1234 and worked for the next 2 years as yyyy in the same company which matches with NOC 4321, will it be appropriate to mention the corresponding NOC with each job? I don't suggest doing so as the people writing your letters are not CIC/HSRDC officials and have no expertise on which job duties fall into which NOC.

- Is it Ok to apply on 0013 as the main NOC and 2281 as the backup one? I originally applied for NOC 0013 but after checking your opinions and suggestions, I would like to go for another safer NOC. You can only apply with one primary NOC per application. If you want to apply under 2 NOCs you would need to send 2 new applications.

- Is it needed to issue a new bank statement? especially I withdrew the available cash as I'm using it for some private business. If the status of your settlement funds has changed then yes. You must provide information that is accurate as of the time you are sending it. Hopefully you still have the necessary amount in liquid and unencumbered funds somewhere.

For Egyptian Applicants, especially those who got PER:

- What is the family/household registry/book? I didn't provide such document in the package If you don't have one, don't worry about it.
- For translated documents, can you please provide me with authorized translation offices certified by Canada Visa office?
- For the translated documents, should they be attested from the foreign affairs office as well?

I do really appreciate your help on answering the above listed questions. I need to re-submit the new pack be end of next week.

Regards,
Ahmed
Answers in red above. Good luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AhmedFouad said:
Canol, I think the CIO will be processing the applications received on or before Dec 31st, 2014 till April 30th, 2015. But I guess they may not accept new FSWP applications after 31st Dec, 2014. please have a look at this link

http://www.cicnews.com/2014/10/final-chance-current-federal-skilled-worker-program-103955.html

"After December 31, 2014, the current rules and procedures for the FSWP will no longer be in place."
Incorrect. The site you link is not a government web site and contains incorrect information. FSW is open and applications will be received until April 30, 2015 unless a new Ministerial Instruction says otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.