+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
GraceCan said:
You need to apply for yourself as well as our wife seperately. PSK provides PCC per individual

Couple of things:
- Check if Passport office in Gurgaon allows Walk-In's for PCC
- If yes then fill the PCC form online and pay the amount of INR 500
- For walk-in's you don't need to take appointment just show up based on the time that is mentioned by the PSK
- You need to take the following (for your wife as well as yourself)
- copy of the submitted form + passport copy + proof of PCC (basically the CIC checklist which says you need a PCC) + Letter requesting the RPO of the city to provide you the PCC and the reason for the same

If your current address is the same as the passport address then you can take the documents mentioned above else there may be other doc's that may be required (your need to check with PSK for the same).

The PSK would take you through the normal process and either hand you the PCC the same day or send this over.

Hope this helps
I m from gurgaon and experience the same. Indidual application Rs 500 for each.

You can visit any day after applying online irrspective of apppintment date. If your passport issued from New Delhi, you will get PCC on the spot.

Cheers.

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
Hi All,

I am waiting for my PCC from FBI and NDVO replied and gave me extension form Nov 13th to dec 30th to submit FBI PCC. But I have already paid RPRF and done with MR. so should i send them all those things right now?
I mean is this extension just for FBI PCC.

please PM me if you got same extension.

thanks,
Vishal

Rockrose

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
hxt said:
Hello Guys....I finally mailed out my application today for NOC 2172 and its scheduled to reach CIO-Sydney on 20 Oct.

I want to thank all the forum members for all the help and clarification throughout the application preparation. All the posts and the replies are of great help in clarifying a lot of doubts.

Have already updated the spreadsheet as well.
Hi,

Congratulation!! now your waiting period starts :)

Which courier service you used?

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014
praveensk said:
Hi All,

Congratulations to all who have got cc charged and got MR!

I need some advise, I got my PER on Oct 2nd, waiting for MR and my VO is NDVO.

And now, I am moving to UK for a year from Jan 2015, and my wife will join me after few months, so if I get MR request before that then its well and good.

But in case I do not get before that then is it advisable to take this chance or I will let this opportunity go and stay back in India till I get my PR.

Please suggest what are the options I have.

Thank you !

CONGRATS for PER, Go to UK have some fun.
You can get MR done in UK, Pay your fees etc.
You can update VO about your job, and let CIC decide about PPR from NDVO, or LVO.

<---Click Good, Give +1

ptyagi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
16th Oct 2014
File Transfer...
18-12-2014
Med's Request
21-05-15
Med's Done....
28-05-15
Interview........
waived &amp; DM on 25th July 15
Passport Req..
29th July
VISA ISSUED...
03rd Aug
LANDED..........
Sept 2015.
Dear All,

Just i received Information from my Consultant that they have received my File number from CIC. I am supposed to pay the balance fee as per the agreement and they will release the file number to me.
According to them, within 45 days i will receive Medical request 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

That File number received means PER???

I hope this is the good news for me for which i was waiting from 18th June ( I am 18th june applicant)

I have a doubt because day before yesterday only i have checked with my Bank that DD was not encashed by anyone.

Is that Possible???

Experts i need your comments...

Please help

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
ptyagi said:
Dear All,

Just i received Information from my Consultant that they have received my File number from CIC. I am supposed to pay the balance fee as per the agreement and they will release the file number to me.

I hope this is the good news for me for which i was waiting from 18th June ( I am 18th june applicant)

I have a doubt because day before yesterday only i have checked with my Bank that DD was not encashed by anyone.

Is that Possible???

Please help
Yes File no. means PER. You can sit in front of consultants and check status (through ECAS)using your FILE NO.. OR

you can give them post dated cheque and take your file no..In case of any goof up, get the check cancelled from bank.

Rest see other replies from seniors too.

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014 10:35 AM
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015, Passport submitted on 9-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
+1 for the help [Finally long due karma allowed today]

For endorsement simple sign of a collegue??
Yes I will also apply in normal post as not yet received MR...only PER is received, so have time in hand.

Thanks once again :)

Optimist3 said:
Hi Nthakur,

1. Dont bother about notary stamp and seal. Just get i done by your colleague who knows you and also falls under the occupations stated in the list. I have dont i that way and got my PCC
2. They need different types of address I guess. I send gas bill and employer letter. You can see the list and pick any two.
3. I applied in ordinary service and regular post. Got PCC in 2 weeks. Hence, do not recommend courier service for PCC from UK, unless you have money and want to spend it.

Please let me know if you need any further details.

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014
navpreetk said:
Hello Everyone..

I am posting my question again..
I m able to check my status online it shows 'In Process' NOC 2174
DD enchased on 10th Sept
But till date I have not received PER mail.. :(
I also sent email on 'CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca' on 18th Sept

Again I have not received reply of the email :(

Kindly suggest what can be the reasons

Thanks guys

Check your spam for the email...

<---Click Good, Give +1

RKW

Oct 9, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014 (PER Received)
IELTS Request
Sent with an application
File Transfer...
10-02-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
01-03-2015 (MR/RPRF Request)
Med's Done....
09-03-2015 (TLU on 19/03/2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2015 (DM on 09/05/2015)
ptyagi said:
Dear All,

Is that Possible???

Please help
Please check with the bank whether the DD has been en cashed, seek some confirmation from your agent so as to be doubly sure.

Ask your agent what exactly is the content of email that they have received from CIC.

isti84

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Any 2171 3rd july cc charged?

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Dear members,

Just FYI
=============

If you have not already submitted an FSWP application and you are still interested in becoming a permanent resident of Canada, you should apply now, for the following reasons:

1. Immigration Selection System Will Soon Change

On January 1, 2015, the Canadian government plans to change the way economic immigrants are selected, including those who apply under the FSWP. Currently, qualified applicants know, with a fair degree of certainty, that a properly prepared application will result in the issuance of a permanent resident visa. Beginning in January 2015, that may no longer be true. Under the coming selection system, candidates will submit an “Expression of Interest” form and the Canadian government, the provincial governments and Canadian employers will invite candidates of their choice to submit a formal application for a Canadian permanent resident visa. In short, right now you control your Canadian immigration destiny. On January 1, 2015, you may no longer be in charge of your Canadian immigration fate.

2. The FSWP Occupational Caps are Filling

As you are probably aware, there are caps/limits to the current FSWP. A maximum of 25,000 applications will be accepted for consideration. Within the total cap of 25,000 applications, there is a limit of 1,000 applications for each of the 50 eligible occupations. Already, one of the eligible occupations (programmer) has reached the 1,000 limit and applications from otherwise qualified programmers can no longer be submitted. Other eligible occupations are getting close to the 1,000 limit as well. So now is the time to act before the cap for your occupation is reached.

==========
Source - newsletter from canadavisa (Attorney David Cohen)

ptyagi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
16th Oct 2014
File Transfer...
18-12-2014
Med's Request
21-05-15
Med's Done....
28-05-15
Interview........
waived &amp; DM on 25th July 15
Passport Req..
29th July
VISA ISSUED...
03rd Aug
LANDED..........
Sept 2015.
RKW said:
Please check with the bank whether the DD has been en cashed, seek some confirmation from your agent so as to be doubly sure.

Ask your agent what exactly is the content of email that they have received from CIC.
- Thanks RKW

I will take care.

manish baissoya

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07 May 2015 [size=16pt][i][color=orange]Ca[/color][color=beige]na[/color][color=green]da[/color][/i][/size] &lt;a href=&quot;http://tinypic.com?ref=wtzonr&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://i57.tinypic.com/wtzonr.png&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; alt=&quot;Image and video hosting by TinyPic&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt; [size=18pt][i][color=orange]Ca[/color][color=beige]na[/color][color=green]da[/color][/i][/size]
Now is the time to take action
“Candidates for the current Federal Skilled Worker Program are now working against the clock on two fronts. On the one hand, a candidate has to prepare and submit a full application before this application cycle ends, which could be on December 31, 2014. On the other, he or she must keep an eye on the number of spaces remaining for his or her occupation,” says Attorney David Cohen.
“Candidates who fulfil the criteria of the current Federal Skilled Worker Program should apply now, knowing with a degree of certainty that they will be able to immigrate to Canada. From January, candidates will be relying on being cherry-picked by either the federal government, a province, or a Canadian employer under the Express Entry selection system. We’re in the final stages of the current Federal Skilled Worker Program — time is of the essence.”

Source : - http://click.canadavisa.com/c.html?ufl=f&rtr=on&s=jaz5g,11pqo,h8e,clsq,fy1a,lmpb,aay5

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Thanks Darpanshah and +1 for advice.
Have relatives in UK, thanks for suggestion!

darpanshah444 said:
-----
Dear NThakur

In my case, I took the help of one of my friend who is resident of UK (He knows me since last 7-8 yrs), I sent all the details to him via courier, along with my Photo, asked him to endorse the photo, drop a chq with the amount (fees + courier to his home)

He received the PCC almost in three weeks (UK) and send it across to me via courier....

I think this would be the easiest way, caz
>>International DD would take atleast a week to clear and thus will increase your waiting period for PCC
>>UK first class post would be delivered to UK address on next day of postage, and that friend could courier you in return, here you would have benefit of tracking the courier, so peace of mind...

so if you got any live contact in UK, my advice would be to use it and get ur PCC done....

Hope my experience (case) helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.