+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
namaste said:
I am so sorry. I hope you have a better luck next time.

Edit: How do they know the address label fell off if they haven't found the package yet? I feel there still is hope for you. Push them to look for any unlabelled package they might have.
Thanks Namaste.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Very sorry to hear about this issue. Urge your lawyer to use UPS. They deliver from Toronto to Sydney next business day.
Thank you Diplomatru. I will definitely user another Courrier next time. But I was leaning more towards Fedex (that also delivers the next day) then UPS. Which one would you say is more reliable?

KitsuneDream

Jan 24, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 App Received..: 21-05-2014 CC Charged....: 04-09-2014 PER Received: 09-09-2014
Doc's Request.
16-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Hi! Seniors, I need your opinion on a certain matter. I have 3 given names and on my passport, it only has 2 on the passport details' side as my third name wouldn't fit. Theres a page on the passport, however, where my name is written with the 3 given names just to emphasize it's my full name. I noticed CIC just used my 2 given names in my records including ECAS, PER, MR etc. You think I should ask them to change it to my 3 given names as most of my documents have my full name written on them or do you think I should leave it as it wont have any problems with my passport? Thanks :)

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Hey seniors,

I've noticed that the Apps by NOC / Cap Estimates sheet has been hidden.

Sorry if I missed this discussion, but anybody knows why? Do you have any plans to bring it back?

Thanks!

Dash_ri

Star Member
May 9, 2014
HI All Seniors,

This IS VERY URGENT. I wanted to know that If bI sent my Passport to Street Address 365,Lourier avenue..... by Canada post xPresspost, is it right or wrong. I sent my passport almost 15-16 days back , it received on 30thSep.,2014 but return tracker is not activated yet. I am not sure is it my mistake to sent to street address via Canada Post or is this okay. It was received by Ms. Benette.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply me ...

Thanks,
Darsh

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
idefix said:
Hey fellow Forumites,

Congratulations to everybody who got their CC/DD charges, PERs, MR and PPR recently – especially those of NOC 2174 whose hope had been shattered.

I would like to share a sad story with you: I am applying with a lawyer from Toronto, and my application got ready to go Thursday October 9th .

My lawyer called a courier – Purolator – to pick up my application and take it to the CIO. The estimated date of delivery was Tuesday the 14th. I was following up Purolator's tracking every 5 minutes, and saw that since Friday no line was added after the pickup.

So Tuesday morning I called Purolator to ask where my parcel was.... And they haven't found it since! My application, with all my certified copies, original IELTS, original WES was lost!

Purolator claims the address label fell off... Officially, they are still searching, but after 3 full days I've lost hope.

I'm not really sure whose fault it was (Lawyer or Purolator), but I'm really pissed off. I have to start from scratch again...

Thank god my NOC (0013) is cool so I'll probably have time to apply in the two weeks is going to take me to get everything ready again. :(
sorry to hear

hope you get it sorted out soon. good luck

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
Thank you Diplomatru. I will definitely user another Courrier next time. But I was leaning more towards Fedex (that also delivers the next day) then UPS. Which one would you say is more reliable?
There is no DHL delivery in NS, and they rely on third-party contractor called Loomis Express. So, speedwise, nothing beats UPS delivery to Sydney. Fedex arrives second.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dash_ri said:
HI All Seniors,

This IS VERY URGENT. I wanted to know that If bI sent my Passport to Street Address 365,Lourier avenue..... by Canada post xPresspost, is it right or wrong. I sent my passport almost 15-16 days back , it received on 30thSep.,2014 but return tracker is not activated yet. I am not sure is it my mistake to sent to street address via Canada Post or is this okay. It was received by Ms. Benette.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply me ...

Thanks,
Darsh
as long as you didn't mess up with postal code, you'll be fine

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fswp2014applicant said:
First of all, thanks for your efforts towards forum and all the very best for your app.

I agree updating sheet and sharing updates are the backbone for the success of this thread. I guess, you missed my point because I never said not to congratulate, or say thanks. I just said that this can be done through PMs so as to reduce number of pages. didn't get your point of PMing ashif or century.

After this post, I opt to only PM replies to this subject that we're discussing right now. I just shared my point of view of how we can keep congratulating, thanking people, still keep number of pages to minimum so that info is really available otherwise people will keep asking same questions which have been answered so many times. They ask them, because we're making it impossible for them to find those answers on this thread (leave apart some people who will anyways always ask without reading anything)
I agree

TTBN

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17-Dec-2014, DD cashed.......: 12-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
02-Feb-2015
Med's Request
01-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
25-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-Sept-2015
Century said:
Congrat sister.

+1 for updating.
Thanks, unfortunately cant give you karma yet as 168hr period is not up yet!

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
idefix said:
Hey fellow Forumites,

Congratulations to everybody who got their CC/DD charges, PERs, MR and PPR recently – especially those of NOC 2174 whose hope had been shattered.

I would like to share a sad story with you: I am applying with a lawyer from Toronto, and my application got ready to go Thursday October 9th .

My lawyer called a courier – Purolator – to pick up my application and take it to the CIO. The estimated date of delivery was Tuesday the 14th. I was following up Purolator's tracking every 5 minutes, and saw that since Friday no line was added after the pickup.

So Tuesday morning I called Purolator to ask where my parcel was.... And they haven't found it since! My application, with all my certified copies, original IELTS, original WES was lost!

Purolator claims the address label fell off... Officially, they are still searching, but after 3 full days I've lost hope.

I'm not really sure whose fault it was (Lawyer or Purolator), but I'm really pissed off. I have to start from scratch again...

Thank god my NOC (0013) is cool so I'll probably have time to apply in the two weeks is going to take me to get everything ready again. :(
I am really sorry about this :-\. This is horrible. I think you would only have to arrange again for original documents. As far as the forms, I am sure you have copies, so it should be easy to fill those out again.

ngm_flower87

Oct 16, 2014
Hi All!

This is an urgent query, will really appreciate if any one can help me out with this. Me and my friend applied through a consultant from London. Our application reached CIC on 18th of June(as per consultant's information). We haven't heard anything yet and no CC/DD charged as well. Apparently, our application seem to be complete and I can't think of what could possibly be missing. Any suggestions. :-\

P.S. we don't have any form ID etc. to track our application as the consultant is not disclosing any info:

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ngm_flower87 said:
Hi All!

This is an urgent query, will really appreciate if any one can help me out with this. Me and my friend applied through a consultant from London. Our application reached CIC on 18th of June(as per consultant's information). We haven't heard anything yet and no CC/DD charged as well. Apparently, our application seem to be complete and I can't think of what could possibly be missing. Any suggestions. :-\

P.S. we don't have any form ID etc. to track our application as the consultant is not disclosing any info:
nothing wrong.. wait for a week or so & you will get notifications.

Dash_ri

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Diplomatru said:
as long as you didn't mess up with postal code, you'll be fine
I did not meshed up with Pincode or anything in Address, I am not sure is that okay if I sent from Canada Post express post to the courier address.

Thanks,
Darsh

immi93

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namaste said:
You will get points for all work experience within the last 10 years in NOCs O, A, or B as long as you can provide supporting documents and evidence for all the NOCs you worked under. There is no doubt about this.
if I apply under 2172 ( with only 1 year experience in 2172 and 5 years in 2281 ) still i will get 15 points for 6 years ? but 1 year is related to NOC 2271 which i want to apply ?

Status
Not open for further replies.