+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
pitchie said:
june 18 applicant and still waiting for per! :-[ :-[ :-[
Don't worry mate you will receive it soon!

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
fswp2014applicant said:
Though I appreciate spirit of the people taking pain to congratulate everyone, I also AGREE with you bjkt.
Congratulations can be sent through PMs. Only those replies should be posted on forum which is useful for everyone. Going through so many pages to find a single answer is really painful. Apologies as I don't want to offend people but it's just my take.
Dear if someone really looking for "free help" he/she should have enough patience to scroll number of pages or else hire highly paid consultant and stay confused forever

Coming back to your statement : only those replies should be posted which "are" useful for everyone.

Can you please tell me how this last post of yours is helpful for anyone ? Why did you post it ? Don't you think you have consumed lot of space of forum with your quotes till now and still not of much help for "anyone"

If someone is really bothered about scrolling pages to get free advice from forum and belong to the category of "free loaders" in that case he/she is in wrong place .

Go play in traffic ;)

pitchie

Oct 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
16-03-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2015
jayeshaminnew said:
Don't worry mate you will receive it soon!
Thanks! ;)

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
fswp2014applicant said:
Though I appreciate spirit of the people taking pain to congratulate everyone, I also AGREE with you bjkt.
Congratulations can be sent through PMs. Only those replies should be posted on forum which is useful for everyone. Going through so many pages to find a single answer is really painful. Apologies as I don't want to offend people but it's just my take.
Dear, As the Forum Headline says.."Lets Network Here",.... I believe this is a place to network to help and share with all.

Congrats and wishes and empathy & support are needed in abundance to keep the spirits high for all the aspirants as much as the inputs to a successful application and to rebound from a unsuccessful one!

So once again, let us remember to thank the Forum creator(s)...and all the admin and seniors, and those who selflessly, painstakingly review and guard the VALUABLE SS....we all flock to this site for their efforts, and so many thanks and congratulations to them! Let us wish each of us any number of times..and let not the cost of scrolling a few pages stop that. All the best to one and all!

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ssamjos said:
I have not yet sent my PCC. When do i send that?
i have to add my wife to the app as i married recently. i was wondering how to do that as well?

Will that happen after the ECAS update or MR with CPC-O?
When your file will transfer to vo on the request of visa officer

After per do send case specific enquiry to your visa office about change in martial status...
They will reply you with list of documents... I recently requested to add my spouse..

I received this mail from my visa office...hope it may help you

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

A change in your family status may affect the processing requirements for your application or the category in which your application is processed. It may also affect the total processing time for your application. If you get married or divorced, give birth to or adopt a child, or if a member of your immediate family passes away while your application for permanent residence is in process, you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of your change of family composition.

If you do not request to include your spouse on your application, you WILL NOT be able to sponsor them to Canada in the future. The newly added family member must meet the requirements and undergo medical and background examinations EVEN IF they are not accompanying the principal applicant to Canada.

If you applied under the Economic Class, you must also take into account that the amount of money that you need to have to support your family is determined by the size of your family and the cost of living in Canada. Therefore, as your family size has increased, you must increase the amount of settlement funds required to immigrate to Canada. For more information go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

If you applied under the Family Class, you must have a new spouse or child added to both the sponsorship in Canada (and pay the processing fee to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga) and to the permanent resident application being processed at the visa office overseas. In order to add a new dependant to a sponsorship, the sponsor must call in Canada 1-800-242-2210 and ask for the appropriate forms and instructions: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp)

To advise us of a change to your family composition, please send us a signed letter (the letter may be scanned and sent as an email attachment) providing us with all required changes to your file. The following information must be included in the letter if we are to make the changes:

- full name,
- date of birth,
- file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code, and
- mailing address

As we require your signature on this information, please note that your current family composition has not been amended in our records.

How to add your spouse to your application:

If your spouse is NOT a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, he or she must be examined in the context of your application, whether or not he or she will accompany you to Canada. He or she will have to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon reception of the documents listed below.

In order to add your spouse to your application, we require the following documents:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your spouse to be added to your application
- updated IMM0008 Generic Application Form and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself to include your spouse

- A completed Schedule A Background Declaration form, and an IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form completed and signed by your spouse
- processing fee for your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)
- notarized copy of the birth certificate of your spouse

- copies of experience and educational documents for your spouse
- copy of your spouse’s valid passport (s) both valid and expired.
- four recent passport-size photographs of your spouse according to the specifications
- a copy of your marriage certificate and marriage registration
- a few marriage photographs depicting pre and post wedding and also of the ceremony itself.
- police clearance certificates for any country in which your spouse has resided in for 6 months or more since turning 18 (see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp for more information)
- the Right of Permanent Residence Fee will need to be paid before a visa can be issued to your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)

- if you applied as a Skilled Worker - updated proof of funds for number of family members to now include added spouse
- a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your spouse ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required.

The required forms can be downloaded at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Passport-sized photographs must meet these specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp.

Information about the fees that must be paid can be found here:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Your spouse will need to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form and instructions after receiving the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

We trust that this information will assist you in adding your spouse to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

You may find information about our processing times at this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx. Please note that, if your file is being treated within the time frames listed on the website, we will be unable to respond further to your query.

You may also check the basic status of your file on-line by using the “Client Application Status” function in the “On-line services” section of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at http://www.cic.gc.ca.

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration - 5
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/

www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nepal/

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

gaby8

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD Oct 28, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Nov 7, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Jan 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 26, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 9, 2015
guys today the Minister of CIC will be hosting a live Q&A on twitter using the hatstag #askAlexander at 1:15pm 15min from now. so if you have any question to him go ahead! good luck everyone

his twitter is @ minchrisA and I also follow @ CitimmCanada thats how I found out about the Q&A

https://twitter.com/hashtag/askalexander

fswp2014applicant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Powai, Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 26-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Oct-2014
Med's Request
24-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
13-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015 (planned)
Apologies again for offending and talk her is not about one or two parts which are for humor or off topic, it's about thousands of such posts. I don't think it harms if you congratulate pll through PM. Again, just my take and apologies for disagreeing. Your doing a good job on the forum and thanks for that.
+1

Gsw said:
Dear if someone really looking for "free help" he/she should have enough patience to scroll number of pages or else hire highly paid consultant and stay confused forever

Coming back to your statement : only those replies should be posted which "are" useful for everyone.

Can you please tell me how this last post of yours is helpful for anyone ? Why did you post it ? Don't you think you have consumed lot of space of forum with your quotes till now and still not of much help for "anyone"

If someone is really bothered about scrolling pages to get free advice from forum and belong to the category of "free loaders" in that case he/she is in wrong place .

Go play in traffic ;)

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Gsw said:

Go play in traffic ;)
+1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
d john said:
i am 04 june applicant.
dd encashed on 23 sept.
but no per email till now.
getting tensed now.
what will be the reason? pls advice :(
Relax dear..i got per after a month.....

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
trk1 said:
Dear, As the Forum Headline says.."Lets Network Here",.... I believe this is a place to network to help and share with all.

Congrats and wishes and empathy & support are needed in abundance to keep the spirits high for all the aspirants as much as the inputs to a successful application and to rebound from a unsuccessful one!

So once again, let us remember to thank the Forum creator(s)...and all the admin and seniors, and those who selflessly, painstakingly review and guard the VALUABLE SS....we all flock to this site for their efforts, and so many thanks and congratulations to them! Let us wish each of us any number of times..and let not the cost of scrolling a few pages stop that. All the best to one and all!
+1 bro.

ptyagi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
16th Oct 2014
File Transfer...
18-12-2014
Med's Request
21-05-15
Med's Done....
28-05-15
Interview........
waived & DM on 25th July 15
Passport Req..
29th July
VISA ISSUED...
03rd Aug
LANDED..........
Sept 2015.
Optimist3 said:
Hi,

If they are processing only June end and July applications, then you need to be worried. But, there are people who are still getting PERs from 1st and 2nd weeks of June. As you have sent a DD, you might not get accurate information on its cashing. Please wait for a week or two, I am sure you will hear the good news directly, i.e. PER.
- Thanks Optimist3

BSG

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Optimist3 said:
Dear All,

Just my 2 cents:

Sometime its better and more helpful to leave the topic and move forward. we all are grownup. so move on. enjoy the CC charged and PER and PPR and wish good luck to who are waiting....
Good luck to all...

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Anyone from 20th or 23rd received PER today?

Amardeep.Singh010

Sep 11, 2014
Hi folks

I am back with one more question. This one is slightly tricky :

In my passport, family name/surname is blank and given name is Amardeep Singh. When I am filling the immigration form, I have to compulsorily fill the family name section. What do you recommend me doing here ?

Should I write family name as Singh and Given name as Amardeep.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Amar

Status
Not open for further replies.