+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

banisingh

Oct 3, 2014
SonOfOdin said:
My suggestion would be to refrain from complicating your case. As told by a member, this is really unrealistic request to CIC where probably applications are sorted by NOCs. Your request basically breaks this sorting.

There are chances that your app might fall within the cap for NOC 2174. Even if it misses by a whisker, there may be chances that few rejections of applicants after PER might result in your application being considered for the CAP. Am not sure about this but its just a speculation.
Many Thanks for the positive vibes you brewed in this case of mine :)

asinght

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
The email asks for 1. passport photocopies (see my previous post). The attachment asks for two things 2. Proof of medical completion, 3. RPRF payment

I am still doubtful whether they need 4. a fresh PCC (the ones sent to CIO are a little over 5 months old as of today).

How long is PCC issued by the Indian Passport Office valid?
There must be a time period after which we apply for fresh PCC. I don't want to apply and have passport office reject it.

The attachment with the email has the following text :

=================================================
Dear MY NAME :
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 UCINumber - MY NAME:
 > Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all This must be received at this office by: (45 days from today)
 > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and spouse This must be received at this office by: (45 days from today)

(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section

resfinn

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2014
Nomination.....
03-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Oct-2014 ( ECAS 2nd line added)
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
17-Nov-2014
singh2014 said:
The report is sent directly by the lab.

They just give you one stamped acknowledgement which has to be sent along with other documents.
thank you....

t_ahmad

Feb 6, 2012
Send my Application on August on 25th and delivered by 02 Sep under FSWP NOC1123. No contact still, I hope they have received my file. Praying for good news)))) remember me in ur prayers also

resfinn

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2014
Nomination.....
03-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Oct-2014 ( ECAS 2nd line added)
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
17-Nov-2014
Vennila said:
Hi,

After PER it takes minimum of 45 days as per current trend to receive your MR/PCC mail from NDVO.
Hello Vennila, is this 45 days means calender days or working days in NDVO..?

venu4444

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
25-04-2015
Interview........
3rd line 8-05-2015, DM on 20-05-2015
hello,
What should I write in current occupation and intended occupation, I am applying for 2172.
And what should I write in national y document for India.
Please advise

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
A new report from the Conference Board of Canada says that six Canadian cities — Calgary, Vancouver, Ottawa, Waterloo, Richmond Hill and St. John’s — are worthy of an “A” grade when it comes to attracting skilled immigrants to Canada. The report ranked 50 cities under criteria that included health, economy, environment, education, innovation, society and housing.
Calgary came out on top overall, ranking first for both economy and innovation. A westward shift in Canada’s economic activity in recent years has led to Alberta’s largest city becoming more attractive for newcomers. The pace of growth in Calgary means that some poorer results in areas such as teacher-to-student ratios and the number of hospital beds per capita were expected, as aligning public services with the pace of growth proves to be a challenge.

The Toronto suburb of Richmond Hill, where visible minorities make up a significant proportion of the population, ranked third in the study. Richmond Hill scored high in education, innovation and society, and was ranked as the third-most diverse city in Canada. It also has the highest number of engineering, science and mathematics graduates per capita.

Vancouver’s high quality of life was illustrated by strong results in environment and society. “Graced with a beautiful setting and temperate climate, Vancouver is one of the key destinations for new Canadians, including a young demographic,” said the report.

Waterloo, home to a large number of startups, was recognised as a hub for innovation. Waterloo ranked first in education, second in innovation, and third for its economy. The city “shines as one of the top cities for migrants, thanks to its well-earned reputation for innovation and education,” said the report.

Canada’s capital city, Ottawa, fared well in the society, education, innovation and economy categories, coming second overall. Ottawa benefits from a highly educated public workforce, which has “helped to incubate creative ideas and to seed private-sector innovation,” according to the report.

Perhaps the most surprising city to get an “A” grade was St. John’s, Newfoundland, which performed exceptionally in health. St. John’s oil wealth also allowed for a strong showing under the economy category.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
+1 given. ;D ;D

vijaykumar13 said:

Funds to be available in the name of Principal applicant, spouse, joint account of Applicant + spouse.

Yes you need to get the FD in your name only.

Give +1 (Click Good on Left)

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
niagracalling said:
A new report from the Conference Board of Canada says that six Canadian cities — Calgary, Vancouver, Ottawa, Waterloo, Richmond Hill and St. John's — are worthy of an “A” grade when it comes to attracting skilled immigrants to Canada. The report ranked 50 cities under criteria that included health, economy, environment, education, innovation, society and housing.
Calgary came out on top overall, ranking first for both economy and innovation. A westward shift in Canada's economic activity in recent years has led to Alberta's largest city becoming more attractive for newcomers. The pace of growth in Calgary means that some poorer results in areas such as teacher-to-student ratios and the number of hospital beds per capita were expected, as aligning public services with the pace of growth proves to be a challenge.

The Toronto suburb of Richmond Hill, where visible minorities make up a significant proportion of the population, ranked third in the study. Richmond Hill scored high in education, innovation and society, and was ranked as the third-most diverse city in Canada. It also has the highest number of engineering, science and mathematics graduates per capita.

Vancouver's high quality of life was illustrated by strong results in environment and society. “Graced with a beautiful setting and temperate climate, Vancouver is one of the key destinations for new Canadians, including a young demographic,” said the report.

Waterloo, home to a large number of startups, was recognised as a hub for innovation. Waterloo ranked first in education, second in innovation, and third for its economy. The city “shines as one of the top cities for migrants, thanks to its well-earned reputation for innovation and education,” said the report.

Canada's capital city, Ottawa, fared well in the society, education, innovation and economy categories, coming second overall. Ottawa benefits from a highly educated public workforce, which has “helped to incubate creative ideas and to seed private-sector innovation,” according to the report.

Perhaps the most surprising city to get an “A” grade was St. John's, Newfoundland, which performed exceptionally in health. St. John's oil wealth also allowed for a strong showing under the economy category.
+1 for a superb informative post.

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
Hi guys,

I have a query.
I recieved PER 4th Sept-2014.NOC 2281.my local visa office is london.Can you please advise how much time is london visa office taking for responding after PER for Police clerance and medicals.

Best Regards

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Go ahead. You keep the photocopy of the certificate of old FD. It will have mature date X. Then you photocopy your new FD. The new FD will have start date X+N (where N=0 to 5). So, it will show you liquidate the old one and get a new one. Keep those documents intact. Also keep the bank statement where your old FD's amount credited (balance increase) and against your new FD, it is debited (balance decreased).

Also note that, if you don't do anything with your FD, it will automatically be extended by Bank with the current rate.

karan.mechs said:
ok..Here is my question...hope to get your valuable replies

At the time of sending application...I gave 3 FD (fixed deposit certificates) as POF. They were valid till Aug 20, 2014. Although I have received my PER on 21 Aug, Still I am a little worried as now my FDs are matured and I had to make new FDs. New FDs have different number as well.

Please suggest.

Vande Matram

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014 DD
Nomination.....
PER: 21-10-2014
Med's Request
19-12-2014
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 Third Line update: 03-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 24-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015 Passpsort received: 20-04-2015
aircanada2014 said:
Seniors! I'm a June 20 applicant, NOC 2174. I worry to much about the CAP. What are the chances of me getting PER?
Dont worry, you will make it.... there is no doubt about it.....

Vennila

Apr 29, 2014
resfinn said:
Hello Vennila, is this 45 days means calender days or working days in NDVO..?
Hi,

It's Calender days in my opinion .... And it's 'minimum'. Cuz the PER mails were in order of App Rec. date predominantly. Whereas, MR/PCC/RPRF mails are quite random and unpredictable.

Cheers !

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
If you already submitted PCC at the time when you applied for FSWP, and VO is asking for fresh PCC, then you do not have any option but to re-apply for PCC. If this is the case, you can show this email from VO as proof for PCC and request passport office to re-issue PCC again.

If you dint include PCC in ur package while applying, then you should consult with the VO through mail to ask if the PCC that you have with you would be accepted. You even have the option of checking with their call center/ Am not sure if they will address ur query, but you can try. Go through the guide again to checkt he validity of PCC. Maybe other seniors can help u.
asinght said:
The email asks for 1. passport photocopies (see my previous post). The attachment asks for two things 2. Proof of medical completion, 3. RPRF payment

I am still doubtful whether they need 4. a fresh PCC (the ones sent to CIO are a little over 5 months old as of today).

How long is PCC issued by the Indian Passport Office valid?
There must be a time period after which we apply for fresh PCC. I don't want to apply and have passport office reject it.

The attachment with the email has the following text :

Dear MY NAME :
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 UCINumber - MY NAME:
 > Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all This must be received at this office by: (45 days from today)
 > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and spouse This must be received at this office by: (45 days from today)

(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Vande Matram

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014 DD
Nomination.....
PER: 21-10-2014
Med's Request
19-12-2014
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 Third Line update: 03-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 24-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015 Passpsort received: 20-04-2015
karan.mechs said:
ok..Here is my question...hope to get your valuable replies

At the time of sending application...I gave 3 FD (fixed deposit certificates) as POF. They were valid till Aug 20, 2014. Although I have received my PER on 21 Aug, Still I am a little worried as now my FDs are matured and I had to make new FDs. New FDs have different number as well.

Please suggest.
Most banks have provision writing new details of renewing fds on the back side of the receipts....
If your bank receipts provide new receipts, then keep the o;d one's with yourself..
you can justify the reinvestment if VO asks for it....
Or at the time of question, you can take certificate from the bank that the FDs were reinvestment of the previous investments and not new investments....

Status
Not open for further replies.