+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

putush_2014

Jun 12, 2014
simarwalia88 said:
hi seniors

I have a querry that is der any time difference for CC getting charged and DD getting charged. I mean i hav seen CC of 12 june applicant getting charged nd 5th june DD not getting charged? Can anyne throw sum lite on it :)

@ simar, CC need to swipe & if positive, applicant will know with the sms .........
but in case of DD ...i came to know it can take 3 -14 days to encash the DD...
incase of DD ...straight way you wont get any info.....thru that bank only you will get the info.

i am 4 june applicant........still waiting..........GOD knows what will happen..............

Anyway ....all the best to you........

merrycan

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jai Balajee said:
Hi Seniors,

I just got my package back yesterday after a very long wait. The reason for rejection is that the NOC that i have applied under and the JD that i provided in the company letterhead do not provide enough evidence that i have performed the duties required in the Lead Statement.

I applied under NOC - 1112.
App reached : May 12.
App Processed date July 18th.
App received : Sep 24th

Needed some help from experienced people in the forum to advise on which NOC i can apply under. I'm into the fund services industry with 5 and half years of experience in Financial Reporting, Fund accounting department. PLEASE HELP!!! Below are the main Job duties that i perform on a day to day basis.

Responsible for detailed review of interim and annual financial statements for the Investment Funds under NT administration. Which includes internal audit of Balance sheet, Income Expense Statement, Capital movement & Cash flows statement.

Review and preparation of word draft annual report for auditors' review along with notes to accounts including Financial Reporting Standard compliance notes.

A Subject Matter Expert (SME) with in‐depth technical knowledge of IFRS and responsible for training and mentoring junior analysts.

Performing daily reviews of client deliverables, maintenance of accounts according to Service level agreement which includes checking and correcting discrepancies.

Preparation & Review of Portfolio Statement to be included in the annual report. This involves downloading description information of securities from Bloomberg for Country classification, nature of investment, maturity dates etc.

Review and preparation of General Expense budgets updated every quarter across all funds managed by Northern Trust Ireland region.

Preparation of German Tax for all the funds that have German investors to facilitate the filing of tax returns in their country as per transparency principle of Germany.

Manage daily operational activities and supervise day‐to‐day work of junior level employees along with timely feedback on their work.

Responsible for ensuring that the team goals for accuracy and timeliness are maintained.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Hi,
With a little bit of a tweak you should be able to qualify as a 1112 - Investment Analyst. Just go through the description on HRSDC or Statcan website and tweak your reference letter to add keywords from the description. Keywords are 'key' to a successful NOC check.
One thing though, is that you may run afoul of the cap on 1112. So beware of that. I suggest that you revisit your main duties to see whether you qualify under 1111, 1113 or 1114.
Don't despair. I think with just a little bit of work you should be good to go.

jayampw

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 10-11-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015 RPRF paid: 27-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
Waived. DM - 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015. Submitted in VFS - 10-06-2015
Folks,
I see that everyone knows who signed your courier. Where did you find it from?
I have got a POD from DHL which says it was delivered at NOVA SCOTIA AREA CANADA. But there are no details on who received and signed.
Please throw some light on this.

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jayampw said:
Folks,
I have got a POD from DHL which says it was delivered at NOVA SCOTIA AREA CANADA. But there are no details on who received and signed.
I sent an email to DHL and they answered the next day telling my the name of the person who received my application

raven111

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lebanon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2014
T79 said:
Praise God!!! 13th June cc charged. I am a new member not able to update SS.
guys ofcourse you will see difference in the speed from now on, may apps was very loaded now it'll be faster for june and july etc ...

seniors correct me if im wrong !!! ?

suhits

Dec 23, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
Received
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
10/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/03/2015
LANDED..........
Early June
mp84 said:
hello everyone, today i learn one thing "Patience is the key to success"

because I am waiting for long time, lot of people getting already MR whos PER come after me, i dont lose hope and just wait patiently for this

today I got MR request from NDVO

app date: 7 may
cc date: 25 june
PER date: 11 aug
MR date: 26 sept

thanks everyone on this forums who help eachother....keep hope alive.....forever....and think postive....

Congratulations !!!

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
affy1985 said:
A new member put up June 13th Cc charge...What about 12th June with addendum application s3nt on aug 12th...Will they take rime to matchup documents and hence delay in charging CC......Please throw some light...I am getting worried

merrycan

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jai Balajee said:
Thanks a lot century for the reply. The thing is NOC 0111 and NOC 1111 require CA/CPA. But i have only done Masters in Business administration

Also any idea as to how many years exp the CIC would be looking at for applicants applying under the above mentioned NOC??

Regards,
Don't try to match between Educational qualifications and job duties. CIC does not require the "Education" part of the NOC.

karunakar1507

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
that is the question I have..Seniors kindly help us out..
frodo123 said:
Hi
Thank u for reply
Just wanted to know if by chance my application is not complete, will CIC communicate telling application is not complete or they just send the application back.

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
A new member put up June 13th Cc charge...What about 12th June with addendum application s3nt on aug 12th...Will they take rime to matchup documents and hence delay in charging CC......Please throw some light...I am getting worried

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
immigcan81 said:
Hi, I am sailing in the same boat. Citibank has issued me a new card with the chip and my old card will be activated til October. But you communicate with CIC and send them the revised payment form in the below mentioned format:

Send the new paymnet form, with new cc details in an envelope to the same CIC office where you have submitted your application. Write"ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS" on the envelope containing the documents. You have to include a covering letter with the documents, in which you have to mention the problem and request them to accept the new payment form. Do give the following information in your letter for their ready reference:

NOC Category -
Code -
Passport number -
Country -
Last name -
First name -
Date & Place of birth of principal applicant
Email id -
Contact Number -
Contact address -
Application Receiver Name & Date -

And also send an email at "CIO-SYDNEY-SEARCH-ENQUIRY @ CIC.GS.CA" informing them that you are sending the additional documents and kindly confirm once they are received and included in your application. Include the following info in your email as well:

NOC Category -
Code -
Passport number -
Country -
Last name -
First name -
Date & Place of birth of principal applicant
Email id -
Contact Number -
Contact address -
Application Receiver Name & Date -

All the best
Thanks and +1 for sharing this.

At the back of our minds, I guess each one of us is scared of leaving our well-paid jobs behind. I have that too and even more for the family we take along.

Its true things are going to be hard very very hard. But I guess all us have our own reasons to move and that reason itself will give us strength to sail through those hard times. If the Almighty is willing to take us that far, he would surely have a plan laid out for us. All we need to do is believe and work as hard as we can while hoping things will get better and we will achieve what we planned.

Cheers to the hope of a better life for us and for our family.

fswp2014applicant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Powai, Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 26-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Oct-2014
Med's Request
24-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
13-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015 (planned)
For me and I think for everyone else as well it was available in POD only

jayampw said:
Folks,

suhas.phartale

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
frasiercrane said:
Don't worry; it simply means your education in computer science in your country is equivalent to computer application in Canada. It shan't cause any conflict.

This education specialization is not considered anywhere anyways; what's considered is your JD.
that's cool. thanks.

putush_2014

Jun 12, 2014
jayampw said:
Folks,

@ jayampw, no worries...its very easy..........go to DHL tracking ...... http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.shtml

put your Airway bill no. & track.... u will get all the information at a time... :D

randev

May 5, 2014
@ Jai Balajee,

I'm no expert on this, but in my humble opinion your job duties sound more like that of an accountant than a financial analyst. Suggest that you look at applying under 1111 as well. If you apply under 1111, the good news is that it's not a "hot" occupation. Hence, you may stand a chance in that category.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.