+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
cnd_2014 said:
Does the count for the cap automatically increases RIGHT AFTER CIC receives an application? Or do they verify first whether the applicant has submitted all the documents (e.g, bank certificate, police certificates) and met all the requirements (e.g., minimum settlement funds that is CAD 12,000 for single applicant/no dependent) before he gets counted? If he lacks a document/requirement, his application will not be counted.

For instance, 1112 cap limit is 1000. The current count let's say is 200. An applicant submits his application. However, CIC verifies and found out that some portion in the application form has not been filled out or he did not submit a police certificate. Therefore, he will not be counted and the count remains at 200. Is this true?

I hope my question is clear and someone can answer :)
Absolutely correct. 1000 applications per NOC means 1000 completed/verified applications.

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
snow_ski said:
Problem with """Your travels (IMM 5562)""" form.
Trying to save it after completing info but it's giving the sign-you cannot save data typed into this form.
Am I the only one facing this problem? Anyone can provide me with the file that I will be able to save entering all info....???
Yes. Data filled in this form can not be saved.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
snow_ski said:
Trying to save it after completing info but it's giving the sign-you cannot save data typed into this form.
Am I the only one facing this problem? Anyone can provide me with the file that I will be able to save entering all info....???

IT CANT BE SAVED, PRINT EXTRA COPIES,

merrycan

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj31 said:
Hi Ashif and All Experts,

I have a query regarding changing Passport after completing IELTS.

Actually, my wife's "place of birth" entry was mentioned wrong in the passport, but it is correct in the Birth Certificate. Does it make any problem in future?

Now, we are planning to book IELTS examination for her with the present passport. At the same time she is going to change the passport ( because of the wrong place of birth entry). Does it make any problem if the IELTS Result will have her old passport number ???

Please advice buddies...
In general, the PASSPORT will hold for all personal details.
However, If there is a mis-match between Birth Certificate and Passport
1.for the actual DOB, then PP will hold and you should supply an affidavit explaining the mismatch and affirming to the correct one. If the mis-match is more than 1 year, then CIC VO may call you for an interview. Remember, your DOB is used to assign points for age.
2. for place of birth, the BC will hold and you need to affirm the correct place of birth using an affidavit.
3. Names of parents AND you are claiming points for relatives, then this is tricky. You need to do everything possible to clear the mismatch - the burden of proof is on you.

Hope this helps.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nshivani said:
How come bachelors and masters is wrong ?
Don't you think both the above are post secondary degrees ?
Secondly, a bachelor degree of 4 yrs and a master's degree will guarantee you 22 points. (Exactly as per the guide, the statement that you have extracted)
You didn't read what i quoted from the CIC website here "Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal(at least one must be for a program of at least three years)" to gain 22 points.

"University degree at the Master's level or equal....." will earn you 23 points

There is crystal clear difference between the two pls. Don't mislead people here.

Here's the link for your understanding http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-education.asp

asdmhee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
snow_ski said:

Same problem.. Any help?

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
asdmhee said:
Same problem.. Any help?

IT WONT SAVE, SO PRINT IT OUT,

OK.

JSK12345

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
xxx21202 said:
Guys is it necessary to get written down by employer on experience ''Full Time"?
What matters is number of hours.. keep it above 8 hours per day and 5 working day.. It should not matter.

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
JSK12345 said:
What matters is number of hours.. keep it above 8 hours per day and 5 working day.. It should not matter.
You can get points for the number of years you have spent in full-time paid work (at least 30 hours per week, or an equal amount of part-time).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-experience.asp

So, 6 hours / day ... however, if you can show more than that, it will always be good..

nshivani

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
solomonwise said:
You didn't read what i quoted from the CIC website here "Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal(at least one must be for a program of at least three years)" to gain 22 points.

"University degree at the Master's level or equal....." will earn you 23 points

There is crystal clear difference between the two pls. Don't mislead people here.

Here's the link for your understanding http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-education.asp
Just read the NOTE for 23 points
You will understand what I mean.
Not all master's degree will fetch u 23.
Please also read the forum correctly.

Only medicine and other medical practitioners having a master's degree can get 23
And I know the whole process byheart, thanks for the link

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
asdmhee said:
Same problem.. Any help?
You need to print with printer.

If printer is not available, print with PDF writer.

In you dont have PDF writer, try PDF to PDF converter at online.

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
I beg to differ all who say "Self Employed" can't Apply. They can for sure just that their work experience format has to be like reference letters from clients not just self declared certificate or affidavit. There is a not in checklist under Work Exp heading that how Self Employed people can send their Exp. certificates. So if you still think they can't could you throw some clarification y they wrote on checklist. Its my view shared by a lot of people. Any counter argument is welcome. I am not dead sure but sure enough to say One can.....

Reactions: aahaanbajaj

merrycan

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xxx21202 said:
Guys is it necessary to get written down by employer on experience ''Full Time"?
Anything that arises a doubt will need to be clarified. Apply the commonsense test. Do the documents you are supplying for work experience create a doubt as regards to your full time status in an ordinary person in the ordinary course? If no, then you are good to go, if yes, then supply clarification.

Documents can involve Letter of appointment, regular promotion letters, salary slips, service certificates etc.
Were you also engaged in something other than your employment? If yes, and it involves quite some commitment, it can raise the question of your full time status.
You know, things like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.