+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSWapplicant123

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
This might be a stupid question, but...

In some application forms, I can't really fit some words in certain boxes. Like in occupation box, I can't fit the phrase "Financial Analyst" in a box.

- Can I type first 3 pages in computer and fill out the rest of the pages by hand?

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
vijayag said:
To Answer Your 4th Question, Your Indian Passport will be Stamped with PR of Canada and after 2 Years stay in Canada you can apply for Citizenship only then you will get your Canadain Passport but your Indian Passport will be Cancelled as you cannot have Dual Citizenship and you need to get a Visa to come to India, Others Please Correct me if i am wrong.

You dont need to have a Visa to come to India. You need to apply for PIO (Person of Indian Origin) card and you can travel to India. BTW, Canadian Citizens dont need Visa to travel to India. Part of Common Wealth.

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
pappusampath said:
I have few questions. Please clarify me

1. I have read the page about the fees http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx and noted
"Fees are payable in Canadian dollars or Indian Rupees. Only bank drafts (demand drafts) or certified cheques are accepted; cash is not accepted for fee payment. The bank draft should be made for the exact amount and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi."​

as per the page i have to pay RPRF as 490$ or Rs. 26,700 in the mode of CC/DD(Application fee 550$ already paid). Am i correct?

2. The below mentioned documents are enough to send to NDVO or anything else required

1. IMM1017
2. Form which they sent through mail
3. Certified cheque in the mode of Rupee payment(26,700rs)
4. Photo copies of Passports
Rates of foreign currency are fluctuated each day. Therefore it is advisable to get DD in CAD currency i.e. $490. Also ensure that whether they have asked for original PP for VISA stamping or photo copy. GOOD LUCK. May God always bless you.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Can you pls share you JD for review by the forumites. You can even PM it to some of the senior if you want to keep it personal.

ToCanadawithLove said:
Hello seniors I just got my application back 13th may 2171 :-[ CIC says I do not meet the requirements of regulation 10of IRPA ... What is that???? It says I have to provide more evidence to show that I have worked n performed actions described in the lead statement. What proofs do I need to give I gave work experience with company letterhead but photocopy of it. And provided increment letter also.... Plz HELP I need to send it back by next week will I be in cap of 2171 if application reach by 10 oct

randev

May 5, 2014
ToCanadawithLove said:
Hello seniors I just got my application back 13th may 2171 :-[ CIC says I do not meet the requirements of regulation 10of IRPA ... What is that???? It says I have to provide more evidence to show that I have worked n performed actions described in the lead statement. What proofs do I need to give I gave work experience with company letterhead but photocopy of it. And provided increment letter also.... Plz HELP I need to send it back by next week will I be in cap of 2171 if application reach by 10 oct
This is not my field, so I can't understand heads or tails of this discussion, but here are discussion threads that may be helpful to you:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-regulation10-of-irpa-t102646.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/application-return-regulation-10-of-irpa-not-met-cpr-comment-t157817.0.html

Good luck!

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Saps said:
vmraja ... i am again confirming, If India, only one PCC and from the place you are currently residing...... good luck :)
I told him the same yesterday. Still coming up with the same question. It not just him, lot of others are reposting the same thing again and again even after getting a reply.

This looks like they are expecting an answer only from few people and does not have confidence on what we speak :(

Charles_0707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
27-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
sandy27 said:
Bro send query mail to NDVO too... my friend of 14 may applicant was having problem with her email id she gave to cic her payment was charged but didnt ger PER she sent email to CIO n NDVO both n got a reply today from NDVO with file in 5 days. u too try this way explain ur situation to them

DELHIIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
Oh is it, reply in 5 days?...then I will send a mail to NDVO today itself. Thanks sandy27.

base7

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can the bank tell when the DD is encashed ? My bank pre-charged me when preparing the DD.
I am a 29th May applicant. How can I know the DD is encashed?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
INR amount is published at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx . So fluctuation does not matter as long as the INR amount is not changed in the mentioned site.

Local currency is always convenient - nothing wrong of using it.

Pooja14 said:
Rates of foreign currency are fluctuated each day. Therefore it is advisable to get DD in CAD currency i.e. $490. Also ensure that whether they have asked for original PP for VISA stamping or photo copy. GOOD LUCK. May God always bless you.

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
FSWapplicant123 said:
I can't insert all the job responsibilities in "main duties" box of work experience section in Schedule 3.
- Is that ok if I write "See the next page" and attach a page with detailed job description?
- Can my job responsibilities be exactly the same as in my reference letters?

Please let me know. Thanks!
Not 'can' but you 'must' include all duties in detail according to your NOC. If the space is less attach paper sheet. Don't to forget mention your name, NOC code and Que. No. of Schedule-3. Yes your duties description should be match with your experience / ref. letter.All the best.

sevagha

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
5125 ECA Done......:22-05-2014 ECA Received:27-05-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014 App. Received:04-06-2014 PER Received:30-09-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
namwbysbd said:
I got PER on 18-08. I selected Cairo but CIO transferred the file to CPC
That's strange. Is the Cairo visa office closed? Are all applications from Egypt being transferred to CPC?

atulte

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Do we need to send original experience letter with job duties for current job or notarized copy will do ?

randev

May 5, 2014
Century said:
Can you pls share you JD for review by the forumites. You can even PM it to some of the senior if you want to keep it personal.
@ Century

I'm completely clueless about the issue this forum member has had issue with, but after Googling a bit I believe now IRPA stands for Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of Canadian Immigration. I think there may have been some issue in his application with respect to a regulation (10) in the IRPA.

See the other discussion links that I have posted as a reply to the original poster's query.

jinjin06

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER Received 22-08-2014
IELTS Request
Included in application
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Hello guys!

I have submitted my FBI police clearance requests 3 weeks back. Wanted to check what's your experience from a timeline point of view? When did you get charged for the 18 usd processing fee & when did you receive the certificate from time of application submission??

Thanks so much for the help!

ElecKSA

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
@Better life
Many Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us.

BetterLife said:

Landing expereince of Mahym (Forum member from FSW 2013 thread).

Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.67920.html

LANDING EXPERIENCE

Hello Folks!

I am back from Canada. It has been quite a while since my last post. I was busy with some travel and the Canada landing. Here is my landing experience.

I landed in Canada on 26 August 2014. I was already in UK for a trip, so I took a flight from London to Toronto. The flight was via Montreal. My destination in Canada as per my application was Calgary.

I landed in Montreal and was done with my immigration /landing formalities in a short while. The wait in the queue took an hour ..the immigration formalities itself took 15 minutes. I had nothing with me, just a small bag and no funds , no list of items to follow.

Immi Officer: How much funds are you carrying funds with you?
Me: Zero. Only cards.

Immi Officer: Okay. So how much money do you have at your disposal to be transferred to canada for your settlement?
Me: 30,000 CAD

Immi: Any goods to declare?
Me: Nothing.

Immi: ( Looking at my bag) Is that all you luggage ?
Me : Yes.

Immi: Any goods to follow?
Me: May be some items. My wife will landed later so she will get them

Immi: Address in Canada?
Me: ( my sisters address)

And that was it. He gave me the welcome to canada look and the book Smiley
Next day I rented a car and went to Service Ontario office. Got my SIN in 5 minutes. Checked a few banks for accounts,CC, etc.
Stayed in Canada for 7 days as a tourist. And returned. My sister will send me the PR card by post later.

If anybody has any queries regarding landing, feel free to drop me a line.

Good luck to all.

Regards

Side Note: This is a clear evidence that we don't need to carry any POF with us in the form of Cash / DD / TC but carrying only Debit cards / bank statement will suffice provided we convince the officer that we have minimum funds at our disposal which can be transferred to Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.