+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godsgrace1979

Sep 12, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
God has already planned & mentioned in his diary
Thanks u all for your guidance.....

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
YokoDaddy said:
While there are some happy stories here I have a more basic question - WES has evaluated my education whilst completely ignoring my post-graduate diploma. It's not even there on the list of 'rejected' documents, its almost as if they never got it. This is especially strange since I had myself sent all of the transcripts together. As a result I've only got a Bachelor's degree equivalent.

My question -

1. How do I trace this back from WES, since repeated emails to them have gone unanswered and their phone number is always unreachable. There is no option but to persist with them. They are very slow to response.

2. Are they likely to do a re-evaluation based on some mistake at their end? If they make mistake, they generally rectify it. For this, you have to fight.

Anyone having any idea, do help.

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
Oscar7 said:
My understanding is that a little nervousness is always a good sign. One needs to have that in life, before major examinations....and I am sure this is one.

If little nervousness is not seen, then only two things are possible:

1- The guys is not at all prepared for the upcoming exam, so is definitely ready to fail and cares less :eek: , or
2- The guy is 200% prepared, which we know is rare in real-life ;D

So, it is all good my friend!!! ;) Good luck!! :)
Great answer, +1 for u

harryp

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
jimmy_harika said:
I had applied for WES in april and i got report within 10 days. But i think WES is currently taking 45-60 days to prepare report due to heavy rush of applications.
most ppl received it in same timeline even in august

sabona2000

May 4, 2014
From Egypt

Do anybody here know if the applicants from Egypt (and applying from Egypt) are going to have their files processed in Cairo visa office or Ottawa visa office?

jimmy_harika

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Nomination.....
per- 30/12/2014
firstly whatever is the case they wont be answering emails and phone calls easily to members whose evaluation they have already done because at this very moment their whole attention is towards new applications. Secondly if in case they entertained your request its gonna take more than 15 days to prepare a fresh report ( you dont have to pay again) and lastly by the time you will receive your updated report and resend it to CIC i think by that time they would have already evaluated and transfered your application to local visa office.

jimmy_harika

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Nomination.....
per- 30/12/2014
I have done an integrated 5 year degree BE+MBA. In my WES although they have recognized my bachelor and masters degree but they have put a star at the end of report stating that difference cant be made out in bachelors and masters degree due to integrated nature of programme. Now m afraid whether i will get full 23 points for my masters degree? ( as i have sent my file on 67 points including 23 points from my degree)

what you guys think?

Godsgrace1979

Sep 12, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
God has already planned & mentioned in his diary
jimmy_harika said:
you will be informed once your CC/DD is en cashed and after than you will receive UCI number for tracking your application.
So overall you have to wait for few months and rest you can see estimated times from SS. that will be really helpfull and do update your details in SS.
Thanks for the info..... SS updated

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
CanOl said:

Hi Ahmed,

00 NOCs are reserved for senior management. You may feel you belong to senior management, but if CIC doesn't feel the same way, then your application might get rejected. Hence I said risky.
Anyways, if you are confident that you fit into the top management bracket, go ahead and apply. :) All the best..
Thanks for the prompt reply. I already applied :( and your words made me very worry :'( :'( :'( I lead a small Telecom Company in my country and was able to get a reference letter with as close duties as the NOC 0013.

If there is anything you believe I can do now, please let me know to save time.. I applied on June 6th.

Regards,
Ahmed

jimmy_harika

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Nomination.....
per- 30/12/2014
On a light note, when will i get a chance to give +1 and add a picture flag to my profile. (Just curious) 8) 8) :p :p

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
jimmy_harika said:
On a light note, when will i get a chance to give +1 and add a picture flag to my profile. (Just curious) 8) 8) :p :p
Your posts should be more than 20 to get this option enabled.

newlight

Jul 31, 2014
Dear Seniors,

pls guide if you have any suggestion for me on my below query. whether I should apply or not with below condition for canada pr?
===============================================================================
I need your advise on following question in schedule A form.

been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or application to the provincial nominee program or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I got my h1b visa refused in past from USA and also PR application for Australia rejected almost 5 years back. It was rejection to application for skilled worker, not denial of entry at border. I read, some mentioned tht you should check the box only if entry denied at border/entry point to the country. So i am confused.

Do I need to select this checkbox and provide information on both or none or for refusal of Australia PR.

What do you think - would it impact the canada pr application evaluation?

Appreciate your expert advise on this.
===============================================================================

Status
Not open for further replies.