+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

irboy

Mar 30, 2014
ashif_eee said:
I guess senior programmer matches best for 2174 Noc...So my suggestions is to apply with this title...
Dear friend,
I know that NOC 2174 best matches my duties. Actually my question is how should I write my employment letter with regard to my situation stated above (I am self-employed in my own company)

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
attirah said:
Ministerial Instruction is out...
http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-04-26/html/notice-avis-eng.php
Thanks for the Info! Time to read!

scariaz

Mar 8, 2014
Hi Team,

I have 2 concerns,

First is regarding NOC..I was applied FSWP under 2147 NOC in 2013. The same is not there for 2014 category list. Plz let me know whether i can apply under 2174 or any other computer related category this time. Would it a problem?

Secondly, I have applied under NS program under 2147..i do not get update on this. Also, let me know whether i can file for FSWP also.

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
kencreech said:
Dear Seniors,

I'm going to apply 0911 manufacturing manager and now have a question regarding to whom I shall ask to write the reference letter for me.

I have a very trustful colleague but he is working as sales. Do I have to go for plant manager or HR to refer me since then it will make CIC more impressed that my work experience is related to manufacturing?

thanks
K
Your supervisor (i think he is plant manager) or HR.

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
rahimvirani said:
Hello seniors....
I need your help. My wife is physiotherapist, she is having more than 4 years of experience. But from last 1 year she is running her own clinic. To shoe this experience what supporting documents we need to produce.
Thanks in advance.
For first 3 years, get the experience letter from the supervisor/HR of that company. For last 1 year, get reference letter from client. Also provide prove that shat own the clinic.

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
vijaymailb said:
Hello All,

I am preparing for canada FSW 2014. Since i do not have birth certificate, Will immigration team accept affidavit?

If so please let me know the procedure to avail the same.

Expecting earliest response.
For the time being just send the file without it. When the Visa office will ask for it then send them the copy.

Satyajit_r

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
My wife is a psychologist and will be applying for NOC 4151. what are the requirements for regulated jobs in this category and what is the process to get regulated for this profession.

Canada 2014

Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
by God's grace
AOR Received.
by God's grace
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
by God's grace
Med's Request
by God's grace
Med's Done....
by God's grace
Interview........
waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
by God's grace
LANDED..........
by God's grace
Hi guys,
Its nice to see a forum like this as regards fsw 2014.I hv a few questions and will appreciate candid opinions.
I applied for fsw 2013 but my application was returned due to cap reached(noc 1112).My Bsc qualification is civil engineering and I hv about 2years work experince wt it and about 7years work experience in the bank up till date and also I'm abt completing my MBA(june 2014).I did not include my experience as a civil enginner last year b4 sending my application cz I was running against time so as to be able to make the cap(this is bcz I wuld hv had 2 seek out my previous employer for reference letters).the reference letter I got frm the bank last year (whch is my most recent place of work) wrote out all my job duties with about only 3 or 4 of them matching the job duties of d noc 1112.this is making me change my mind and instead apply for noc 2131(civil engineer) as my work experience wt this will match abt 80% of d ones on the noc 2131.whc wuld u advise me to go for,noc 1112 considering d fact dt my ualification and experience don't match although I hv abt 80points if I apply as noc 1112 and 76points if I apply as 2131.Or should I apply as noc 2131 even though d work experience is small and not as recent compared with my present one(besides I was paid salary by cash then but I hv my employment letter,hope that won't b a problem)mthis is because an agent told me that cic usually prefers it that d primary noc u are applying for should be the one you are presently doing.kindly reply so I'll knw whc documents to gather.thank u

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
scariaz said:
Hi Team,

I have 2 concerns,

First is regarding NOC..I was applied FSWP under 2147 NOC in 2013. The same is not there for 2014 category list. Plz let me know whether i can apply under 2174 or any other computer related category this time. Would it a problem?

Secondly, I have applied under NS program under 2147..i do not get update on this. Also, let me know whether i can file for FSWP also.
If your education and job experiences match with 2174, you can apply. You can look into the thread on this at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-master-thread-2171-2172-2173-2174-series-t199290.0.html.

U can file for FSWP also. Everyone is doing it and there is no restriction.

Canada 2014

Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
by God's grace
AOR Received.
by God's grace
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
by God's grace
Med's Request
by God's grace
Med's Done....
by God's grace
Interview........
waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
by God's grace
LANDED..........
by God's grace
4Hi guys,
Its nice to see a forum like this as regards fsw 2014.I hv a few questions and will appreciate candid opinions.
I applied for fsw 2013 but my application was returned due to cap reached(noc 1112).My Bsc qualification is civil engineering and I hv about 2years work experince wt it and about 7years work experience in the bank up till date and also I'm abt completing my MBA(june 2014).I did not include my experience as a civil enginner last year b4 sending my application cz I was running against time so as to be able to make the cap(this is bcz I wuld hv had 2 seek out my previous employer for reference letters).the reference letter I got frm the bank last year (whch is my most recent place of work) wrote out all my job duties with about only 3 or 4 of them matching the job duties of d noc 1112.this is making me change my mind and instead apply for noc 2131(civil engineer) as my work experience wt this will match abt 80% of d ones on the noc 2131.whc wuld u advise me to go for,noc 1112 considering d fact dt my ualification and experience don't match although I hv abt 80points if I apply as noc 1112 and 76points if I apply as 2131.Or should I apply as noc 2131 even though d work experience is small and not as recent compared with my present one(besides I was paid salary by cash then but I hv my employment letter,hope that won't b a problem)mthis is because an agent told me that cic usually prefers it that d primary noc u are applying for should be the one you are presently doing.kindly reply so I'll knw whc documents to gather.thank u

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Canada 2014 said:
Hi guys,
As NOC 2131 is matched 80% and you got 76 points, go for 2131. I assume that though last year, you did not give any documents, you at least mention about this roles in the form.

Status
Not open for further replies.