+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Hi I am looking to apply for NOC 1212...My agent says that i need Mcom or CA degree for this...I have only Bachelors of commerce and i have 7 years experience as Assistant accountant...

I dont see MCom or CA mentioned anywhere under this NOC 1212. Can someone please guide me with this..

Also my title in office is accounts assistant..Will accounts assistant and assistant accountant make a lot of difference..my job responsibilites are just as per the NOC 1212

lut4rahman

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: NID

rudbee said:
But Some information on national ID card is in Bengali.

Moreover, the address on my NID doesn't match with my current address & passport.

Plz. suggest
I dont think it does matter since all information can be found on passport. Also the important infos are in both english and bengali.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Dear All,

I am afraid and upset about the WES credential processing.

I applied on 28th April. They updated the status on 1st May for receiving the documents.
2nd May, they again change the status "Waiting for the verification from institutions" and also send me a mail with attachment.

I called to the university registrar ofc, they replied me that they dont receive any document yet.

I already paid 100$ extra for faster processing but I am really afraid whether I can I apply in this month or not.

Anyone please share the idea and suggest me what to do?

Regards
Rumel

hinaimran

Apr 28, 2014
jayeshaminnew said:
For those who asking about courier service, I choose UPS and found to be really fast.

Shipped On 05/05/2014 07:00 PM from India and got delivered On: 05/08/2014 9:41 A.M. to Canada.
We have had a bad experience with UPS we shipped our application on 5/5/2014 and it still hast reached CIC and Tracking says in TRANSIT since 18 hours :(

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Re: NID

lut4rahman said:
I dont think it does matter since all information can be found on passport. Also the important infos are in both english and bengali.
Parents' name in Bengali. Address in Bengali.

And what about address mismatch?

lpmc2017

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
08-15-2014
Med's Request
09-16-2014
Med's Done....
10-24-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
u2c said:
Hi I am looking to apply for NOC 1212...My agent says that i need Mcom or CA degree for this...I have only Bachelors of commerce and i have 7 years experience as Assistant accountant...

I dont see MCom or CA mentioned anywhere under this NOC 1212. Can someone please guide me with this..

Also my title in office is accounts assistant..Will accounts assistant and assistant accountant make a lot of difference..my job responsibilites are just as per the NOC 1212
Did your agent apply for u earlier in some other program?
If not I am not sure why he is confusing job role as per NOC & edu qualification.

Edu qualification is for points mainly,with Bcom u can very well apply if your experience matches with requirements in NOC.
In my opinion with Bcom if u get enough points u can apply...

subha mangal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Dear Forum Members,

Its great to be in this page. Even though i have been trying to catch up with the posts, the pages get filled up quite fast. so very hard time managing to read all post.

I am 2131 applicant. Last year i missed the cap by around 3 days, so dont wanna miss this time. My concerns are as below:

1) I am a Civil Engineer with 10 years of full time paid experiences. Out of which 4 years i was in Dubai. My job description was of Estimator (Civil) and accordingly I have experience certificate issued from the company there including many of the civil Engineering jobs. As Civil Engineering can work in multiple filed like Highway, Hydropower, Building, Irrigation etc, is it mandatory to have experience certificate with position as Civil Engineer or Estimator (Civil) is just fine ?

2) This time in the checklist sheet, I noticed for the item 12 (Work Experience) CIC has mentioned :

Important : when submitting your tax information, be sure to black out your social security Insurance number (SIN)to protect this personal information.

Does this mean, we have to include tax clearance certificate? It is not mentioned if it is mandatory. The problem is i think i cannot get the tax clearance certificate.

3) Police Clearance certificate :

I have police clearance certificate issued from Dubai Police with 3 months validity while returning from Dubai and since then I have not entered Dubai. Do i need to have new police certificate ? My last stay was cleared by Dubai Police and since then i have not entered Duabi.

4) Do i need to mention UCI number? If i change some information like employment details in the Generic form, will CIC be able to track the old form and compare with the new ones ?

5) For the bank statement, do i have to show statement for last few months or simply the current balance will do ?

6) What are the chances that some forms may be changed later if i submit application now ?
[/color

Expecting your prompt reply.
Thank you

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
lpmc2017 said:
Did your agent applied for u earlier in some other program?
If not I am not sure why he is confusing job role as per NOC & edu qualification.

Edu qualification is for points mainly,with Bcom u can very well apply if your experience matches with requirements in NOC.
With Bcom if u get enough points u can apply...
Thanks so much...No he hasnt applied for me yet anywhere but he applied my husband under 2171 for NSNP..But i dont want him to apply under FSW since he has BCom Degree but experience of NOC 2171 for 7 years the qualification does match his role.

I am frankly not interested to apply from this agent he is sick doesnt even reply me or pick the phone

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
u2c said:

Yes you can apply under NOC 1212. No Mcom or CA degree required for that.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1212

Accounts assistant is different than Assistant Accountant.

Let me know if you need any info for NOC 1212 (my friend applied as Assistant Accountant and I helped him with it). I also applied under NOC 1212

ksriv01

Apr 17, 2014
Hi,
I have few Q's will you be able to assist me? I am totally new to Canada immigration, have done some research, but couldn't find answers for the below Q

1. I am a IT professional , there are 3 categories and I am a Software QA professional, which one should I choose?
Can I choose multiple categories to apply?
2. Do I really have to mention the province I am applying to? Can't I apply to Canada as a whole.
3. What happens if I don;t find a job in my province? Can I look for job in other province?if yes, is there any paper work involved later for this.
4. Is there a lottery system?
5. how soon is the cap for IT category expected to fill?

Thank you , will appreciate any help on the above Q's

ashif_eee said:
So finally CIC declared new opening from 1st May -2014.

I have created this thread for helping each other --could be anything-form filling up,POF queries,mental support etc .

Since this year 50 category will be open having a max cap of 1000, so this will bring more opportunity to be a successful applicant for an period.

Wish every of u have a successful dream to live on the land of maple leaf country very soon.. :D

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
Guys,

I got a DD from Thomas Cook today for 1250 CAD$. My inner curiosity is wanting to ask .... How do we know if CIC encashed the DD?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
CanDoIt said:
Guys,

I got a DD from Thomas Cook today for 1250 CAD$. My inner curiosity is wanting to ask .... How do we know if CIC encashed the DD?
Call bank, provide them Draft no. and ask them whether its cashed or not.

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Goku said:

Let me know if you need any info for NOC 1212 (my friend applied as Assistant Accountant and I helped him with it). I also applied under NOC 1212

My paystub show as Accounts assistant but i can get a letter from supervisor as assitant accountant or accounts payable supervisor since my jobs duties are as

• Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements.
• Inputting journals for finalising of accounts and intercompany balance confirmations.
• Coordinating and implementing efficient working process with different branches of Sarovar Hotels in India.
• Preparation of Fund Flow/Cash Flow statements.
• Examine and verify accuracy of work of Junior clerks and authorize routine payments, credits, deposits and withdrawals.
• Code, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and bank statements in the computer ledger.
• Tax closing entries done monthly during the month end activities to be filed with the Tax Authorities (computation of income for service tax payments).
• Bank reconciliations and supplier reconciliation's to supplier statements as and when required, all suppliers to be reconciled quarterly and major ones monthly
• Assisting in ticking & preparing schedules for Annual and six-monthly Audits and monthly finalization of accounts.
• Assign and review the work of Junior clerks engaged in processing Invoices and receivables.
• Handling of hotels insurance claims paperwork and follow-up.
• As per the company policies adhering to on the Job training and identifying training needs, develop and implement the systems and procedures in the department.
• Preparation of Monthly payroll and prepare payroll year end statements for all the employees and also provide information to employees on payroll matters, benefits plans and deductions such as taxes, insurance and union dues.
• Coordinated maintenance of the front desk reception area and perform related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
• Ordering of Supplies and materials for the Office and maintain the inventory for the same.

can i apply still thanks so much for your help..

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Goku said:

My paystub show as Accounts assistant but i can get a letter from supervisor as assitant accountant or accounts payable supervisor since my jobs duties are as

• Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements.
• Inputting journals for finalising of accounts and intercompany balance confirmations.
• Coordinating and implementing efficient working process with different branches of Sarovar Hotels in India.
• Examine and verify accuracy of work of Junior clerks and authorize routine payments, credits, deposits and withdrawals.
• Code, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and bank statements in the computer ledger.
• Tax closing entries done monthly during the month end activities to be filed with the Tax Authorities (computation of income for service tax payments).
• Bank reconciliations and supplier reconciliation's to supplier statements as and when required, all suppliers to be reconciled quarterly and major ones monthly
• Assisting in ticking & preparing schedules for Annual and six-monthly Audits and monthly finalization of accounts.
• Assign and review the work of Junior clerks engaged in processing Invoices and receivables.
• As per the company policies adhering to on the Job training and identifying training needs, develop and implement the systems and procedures in the department.
• Preparation of Monthly payroll and prepare payroll year end statements for all the employees and also provide information to employees on payroll matters, benefits plans and deductions such as taxes, insurance and union dues.
• Coordinated maintenance of the front desk reception area and perform related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
• Ordering of Supplies and materials for the Office and maintain the inventory for the same.

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
u2c said:

Based on your responsibilities, you should apply under 1111. That would do brother :)

Status
Not open for further replies.