+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abkh10 said:
Hello Guys,

I need your suggestions, as I have noticed in some cases, they were rejected due to insufficient proof of JD's matching with the relevant NOC, so what I did is that i took a print out on plane A4 sheet and stamped it ;D but i din't get it signed by my Manager or the HR. So should I Re-send my JD signed by the HR to CIC with a cover letter? is it a good idea?
I need your advise cuz I dont want my application to be rejected because of this??

NOC 2132
Application Received : 01 August 2014 at CIC

Thanks in Advance :)
brother u sent ur job reference letter without getting it signed from any authority? was it on company letter head or just plain a4 paper? if is it so then buddy.....ur app gona come back, cos they cant verify it as anyone can print their job duties and send like this.

if u have done this then its rejection for ur app. even if u send an authentic job duties letter they still will reject ur app cos they cant trace it to ur app without a reference uci until unless u r not a 1st time applicant.

good luck.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
congrats... :)
bbofusa said:
Dear All,

I am doing my Canada PR procedure under FSW-2014 without help of any consultant. By the grace of GOD and with help of you such wonderful people who helped me filing my application, I just got PER e-mail from CIC last week. Now I do have below queries:
1) During waiting time, my passport got re-issued, so now how should I let know about my new passport details to whom? To CIC, Sydney where I sent my application or to NDVO? If to NDVO, then at what mailing address? I am not getting any exact information from the website. I got one link about NDVO , is this the same link on which I should send my updated passport details by filling up on-line form?
2) In PER e-mail, it is clearly written that “If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. change of passport or address etc. Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents.” In above statement VISA OFFICE means my local visa office from India i.e. NDVO, correct? So in that case, in case specific inquiry, I should use above link and I should upload my updated latest passport t details? OR am I supposed to send any hard copies of my latest passport and related documents to NDVO by courier?
3) Now what would be the next step from CIC or NDVO? Will NDVO send me AOR? And then should I approach them OR let them know about my updated passport details?
4) Approximately how much time will it take that NDVO will request for my PCC, medicals & RPRF? What kind of documents generally NDVO ask to submit? I mean any updated/latest proof of fund, latest reference letter from the present employment, etc.? Please suggest if any one got such request from NDVO. Do we need to submit our medical reprts to NDVO or our respective physian/hospital send our medical reports direclty to NDVO?
5) After submitting PCC, medicals & RPRF, when I will be asked to send my passport for stamping visa to NDVO and in how much time they will send return my passport with visa stamps?
6) So overall, after getting PER e-mail form CIC, how much approximately time it will take to get my PR/stamped visa on my passport for Canada?
7) What would be the last step of my entire Canada PR procedure? After getting final visa on my passport am I supposed to fly to Canada in 6-8 months or within a year from the date of visa stamped? What would be the procedure over there after landing in Canada?
How much money I am supposed to take with me? Not more than CAD $ 10000, am I correct?
9) Last question, what should be my minimum stay in Canada after my 1st time landing? Can I come back to India to wrap up all my outstanding matters? If I can, then when should I fly back to Canada again 2nd time and how much days will I have to stay there compulsory to validate/continue my PR with a view to get faster Citizenship?
I know I have asked so many Questions together in one time but I also do not want to bother anyone asking further inquiry, so I tried to ask as much as I could in a single query and can take reference of this single correspondence all the times for my future Canada PR procedure.
I kindly apologize for the long list of my above questions and humbly request to all seniors and experienced team members and all who have any information regarding above asked questions.

Thanking you all in advance....
ALL THE VERY BEST TO EVERYONE...

Blue.

abkh10

Jun 3, 2014
farhaantariq said:
brother u sent ur job reference letter without getting it signed from any authority? was it on company letter head or just plain a4 paper? if is it so then buddy.....ur app gona come back, cos they cant verify it as anyone can print their job duties and send like this. if u have done this and its rejection for ur app.

good luck.
It was printed on a company letter head but i didn't get it signed by either HR or my manager. I just put a stamp.
Any way do you think it would get accepted if it is printed on company letter head and also would be a good idea to re-send it with a cover letter stating that earlier JD was signed and stuff? ::)

Bartoncraft

Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aha2174 said:
It is not going to touch in 15th June... For 1112 and 2174... 2171 will not go beyond 31st July.... Let me know if anybody wants analysis for any other NOC.. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
any opinion on 2132?

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
dear.. use it for clarity plz
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/htmlview?pli=1&sle=true#

Yuvvv said:
i cannot apply yet
My IELTS is scheduled on the 2nd of october and Alliance Francaise on 25 September.
I'll obtain all my results by probably November...
So you think i'll be able to make it?

What documents do i need, let me know so i can cross check.

And my Visa Office is Nairobi.

I am from Mauritius

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abkh10 said:
It was printed on a company letter head but i didn't get it signed by either HR or my manager. I just put a stamp.
Any way do you think it would get accepted if it is printed on company letter head and also would be a good idea to re-send it with a cover letter stating that earlier JD was signed and stuff? ::)
hhmmm well now I cant say anything about it. may be they ignore to look for sign but yes they do look for sign. anyhow I cant say anything about it. u r in doubt buddy until unless u get a good news of per.

u must send another one with cover letter with a good genuine excuse of why the 1st one wasn't signed. may be this will work. but lets see.

seniors pls shed some light here.

good luck buddy.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manish baissoya said:
What about 2281 :) ????

Its just 139 and it is not hot NOC like 2174 or 1112... This can go till September/October or even more... So whoever has applied for this till date are safe for this.. :)

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bartoncraft said:
any opinion on 2132?
It has just touched 200 of its Total CAP of 1000 and it is not hot NOC like 2174 or 1112... This can go till September/October or even more... So whoever has applied for this till date are safe for this.. :)

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
aha2174 said:
It is not going to touch in 15th June... For 1112 and 2174... 2171 will not go beyond 31st July.... Let me know if anybody wants analysis for any other NOC.. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
what about 2132(mechanical engineers)?cap has reached 202 till now

abkh10

Jun 3, 2014
farhaantariq said:
hhmmm well now I cant say anything about it. may be they ignore to look for sign but yes they do look for sign. anyhow I cant say anything about it. u r in doubt buddy until unless u get a good news of per.

u must send another one with cover letter with a good genuine excuse of why the 1st one wasn't signed. may be this will work. but lets see.

seniors pls shed some light here.

good luck buddy.
What could be a good reason :( can I simply say that I forgot to get it sign from my manager?
Seniors I need help

Yuvvv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
so for NOC 2173, do you suggest i send my application this year or wait Express Entry
i'll be able to send only by this mid November

jayhv

May 26, 2010
bbofusa said:
Dear All,

I am doing my Canada PR procedure under FSW-2014 without help of any consultant. By the grace of GOD and with help of you such wonderful people who helped me filing my application, I just got PER e-mail from CIC last week. Now I do have below queries:
1) During waiting time, my passport got re-issued, so now how should I let know about my new passport details to whom? To CIC, Sydney where I sent my application or to NDVO? If to NDVO, then at what mailing address? I am not getting any exact information from the website. I got one link about NDVO , is this the same link on which I should send my updated passport details by filling up on-line form?
2) In PER e-mail, it is clearly written that “If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. change of passport or address etc. Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents.” In above statement VISA OFFICE means my local visa office from India i.e. NDVO, correct? So in that case, in case specific inquiry, I should use above link and I should upload my updated latest passport t details? OR am I supposed to send any hard copies of my latest passport and related documents to NDVO by courier?
3) Now what would be the next step from CIC or NDVO? Will NDVO send me AOR? And then should I approach them OR let them know about my updated passport details?
4) Approximately how much time will it take that NDVO will request for my PCC, medicals & RPRF? What kind of documents generally NDVO ask to submit? I mean any updated/latest proof of fund, latest reference letter from the present employment, etc.? Please suggest if any one got such request from NDVO. Do we need to submit our medical reprts to NDVO or our respective physian/hospital send our medical reports direclty to NDVO?
5) After submitting PCC, medicals & RPRF, when I will be asked to send my passport for stamping visa to NDVO and in how much time they will send return my passport with visa stamps?
6) So overall, after getting PER e-mail form CIC, how much approximately time it will take to get my PR/stamped visa on my passport for Canada?
7) What would be the last step of my entire Canada PR procedure? After getting final visa on my passport am I supposed to fly to Canada in 6-8 months or within a year from the date of visa stamped? What would be the procedure over there after landing in Canada?
How much money I am supposed to take with me? Not more than CAD $ 10000, am I correct?
9) Last question, what should be my minimum stay in Canada after my 1st time landing? Can I come back to India to wrap up all my outstanding matters? If I can, then when should I fly back to Canada again 2nd time and how much days will I have to stay there compulsory to validate/continue my PR with a view to get faster Citizenship?
I know I have asked so many Questions together in one time but I also do not want to bother anyone asking further inquiry, so I tried to ask as much as I could in a single query and can take reference of this single correspondence all the times for my future Canada PR procedure.
I kindly apologize for the long list of my above questions and humbly request to all seniors and experienced team members and all who have any information regarding above asked questions.

Thanking you all in advance....
ALL THE VERY BEST TO EVERYONE...

Blue.
1) NDVO
3) They will ask for new passport.
4) hospital will send medical report to NDVO.
5) Some ppl got all at same time
6) best case 2-3 months, worst case n months.
7) within visa validity. Present your documents, they will fill the details and save your landing document till you retire.(It is very very imp doc.)
Depend on your family size, check cic website for it? It is more than $10000, and pls dont forget to mark yes on your custom form that you are carrying more than 10000.
9) There is no minimum stay.But you cant come back if you dont have PR, and PR may take 3 months if you have given correct photos. otherwise it may take 6 months to get your PR. Citizenship rules are going to change next year. You should stay 4 out of 6 yrs and 180 days minimum in a year.

Feel free to ask more questions.

can_fsw14

Sep 10, 2014
Hello everyone. I am an FSW 2014 applicant.

Application received - May 23, 2014
CC charged - Sep 10, 2014. Thank you CIC for this wonderful birthday present! What timing! ;D

Good luck to all!

arashabt

Oct 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIC: 22-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 10-09-2014
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
Third line: 3-1-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
I still don't know
Wooohooooo, received PER just 5 min ago - 22 May applicant - CC charged date : 5 Sep.

Thank you all for your help and sharing valuable information!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikeypm said:
Is this on the SS or forum?
From SS..Now found one more applicant from 26th may "tbhandohal"

Status