+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
abhi228 said:
Congrats Ashif bhai.. for completing 5000 posts :p :p

harka007 said:
Congrats Ashif Bro...+1 for all the help that you provide...

Anyone please give Ashif another +1 so that he also completes his 500 (+1's)

Century said:
Karmafied. Unable to give you 500th +1 :( :(

Oscar7 said:
+1 for 500
Goku said:
I gave it to him on behalf of you brother. +1 given to ashif_eee brother. Was honored to give 500th +1. 8) :)

Thank u guyyyzzzzzzzzzzz for ur as usual support ............:D

cant revert to max of u for the karma....:D

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Answers in RED

sammanne said:
Seniors please let me know the further step after sending our documents.As per my understanding its PER.Do we receive PER after background verification of all our documents or what? PER is received after your points total 67 or more and CIC finds you eligible to apply for PR...the background verification happens at the local VO stage

Want to the the further process............

Also please tell me the process of obtaining PCC in India If you are in New Delhi Go to passport seva kendra website and fill the forms for PCC

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
sammanne said:
Seniors please let me know the further step after sending our documents.As per my understanding its PER.Do we receive PER after background verification of all our documents or what?

Want to the the further process............

Also please tell me the process of obtaining PCC in India

1) CIO Sydney – Completeness check
Once your application arrives at CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada the first thing that happens is it will undergo a completeness check. This check will ensure:
– That you have included all required forms
– That any forms which have space for a signature have been signed and dated
– That you have not left any blank fields
– That you have included the correct payment fee
– That you have included all supporting documents required by both the main CIO checklist, and the visa-office specific checklist

If unsuccessful your entire application will be returned to you by regular post with a covering letter. You will not get an email notification from CIO.

2) CIO Sydney – Payment charged
If your completeness check is successful your payment will be taken. This means CIO will attempt to charge your credit card, or they will cash your banker's draft, depending on which method of payment you chose.

I would personally strongly advise using a banker's draft if possible. These are like personal cheques but they are guaranteed to clear so there can be no payment problems. Most banks will usually charge a small fee for issuing one of these.

Credit cards can be risky. Many banks and credit card issuers use automated security software and when the software sees the source from Canada it may block the transaction, which in turn could lead to your application failing and being returned.

If your payment is unsuccessful your entire application will be returned to you by regular post with a covering letter. You will not get an email notification from CIO.

3) CIO Sydney – Eligibility review
CIO then perform a complete eligibility review on your application, based on the information you have provided on your forms and they will examine your supporting documents to ensure it backs up the claims you have made.

Since as of 1st July 2012 there is no longer an in-demand list, they will need to see an AOE (Arranged Employment Opinion) or positive LMO (Labour Market Opinion) with a TWP and this must be for a job in Skill Levels 0 (Managerial) or A or B on the NOC list.

For both categories they will also assess your application against the selection criteria – age, education, work experience, adaptability, job offer and language skils etc, to ensure you have 67 points. They will use your supporting documents to convince themselves that there is sufficient proof to back up the claims you have made on your forms in these areas.

If your eligibility review is unsuccessful you will receive an email stating the reasons and your entire application will be returned to you. Since CIO have already taken payment by this point they will initiate a refund of your fees, which will likely take several months to get to you. Please note this is the last point at which you will receive a refund if your application is unsuccessful.

At this stage your ECAS status should now read “CIO eligibility review complete”.

UPDATE 18-Apr-2011: Please note that several people have been told that you do not get your application back AT ALL if your application is failed at the eligibility review stage, all you will receive is a refund for your processing fee.

UPDATE 29-Jun-2012: FSW1 frozen for 6 months, so at the moment you need a job offer.

4) CIO Sydney – PER issued and file transferred
If your eligibility review is successful, CIO will send you a confirmation of positive final eligiblity review. This will be by email if you specified an email on your application, otherwise they will send a letter by regular post. They will then transfer your file to the CHC/VO (Canadian High Commission/Visa Office) for further processing.

Please see the “PER” page of this blog for the text of the PER and also the CIC email address from which it will arrive, so you can add this into your contacts list on your email.

Once the file gets to the visa office (which usually takes 2 to 4 weeks) your ECAS status will read “Received by visa office”.

5) 2nd AOR from visa office

Once your application arrives at the visa office, they will sit on it for a while. When they are in a position to process it most visa offices will send you a 2nd AOR. Please see the link at the top for an example of this, from Manila office and the wordings vary from visa office to visa office. Also some offices send by email, and others send by snail mail. There is still no need to do anything at this stage. A few visa offices, most notably London, will not send a 2nd AOR at all but will skip this and go straight to medicals, or ask for further documentation.

6) Processing begins – document background checks

Once the visa office begins processing your file they will commence with document background checks.

At this stage your ECAS status should now read “In Process” with the extra line in the detail “Your application was reviewed and we started processing on <Date>”.

This document background check will include ascertaining the authenticity of your documents, and since they use some third party companies for this it could take a varying level of time depending on your visa office, the complexity of your case, and even the speed of the individual visa officer looking at your case. They may also perform employment verification checks which will involve telephoning both you (whilst at work) and your employer to ensure you give the same answers on their questions about your employment. Only a small percentage of applicants are likely to receive employment verification. Only if they are unconvinced by any of the work experience documents you sent, or if your application is one of the random spotchecks they do to prevent fraud, will they actually perform the verification.

Visa office may request further documentation from you during the processing phase, which can come by email or snail mail. They may also ask for a few things (PCCs or fresh forms) at the same time as medicals (see below)

7) Medical requests and RPRF fee request

Once the document background checks are completed satisfactorily, the visa office will write to you (usually by snail mail) requesting you to complete medicals and also requests RPRF (Right of Permanent Residents fee). They may also ask for updated documents such as PCCs and fresh forms at this stage. Please note that New Delhi visa office will also request passports at this stage. Most other visa offices will not request passports until they are about to finalise the application.

This will basically involve your booking medical appointments at one of the approved DMPs (Designated Medical Practicioner) throughout the country. The fee will vary slightly from DMP to DMP, but they are usually around CAD $450 per person, obviously converted into your own currency.

RPRF at this time (18-Apr-2011) is CAD $490 for the principal applicant and also for accompanying spouse. So PA + spouse in total is CAD $980.

Spiceisle

Sep 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
6-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2 weeks after medical done
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
LANDED..........
When a job offer is lined up
FSWapplicant123 said:
Hey guys,

Hope everyone is doing well!
I am currently in the process of filling out the applications and had a several questions. I would appreciate if you guys could provide with detailed answers.

1. On the application it asks for the visa office. My visa office is Moscow, but when I follow the link for Moscow visa office, it says "for permanent resident applications see Warsaw office". Warsaw visa office site says that it is responsible for the permanent resident applications from my country. So which one should I select: moscow or warsaw?

2. I have a savings account, which is nominated in USD, but the proof of funds requirement states amounts in CAD. So should I show the amount in my bank certificate letter in USD or in CAD?

3. Also, in proof of funds section of the application, it asks for assets and liabilities in addition to settlement funds. What should I include there? I do not have any liability. And my assets are just my savings.

4. In the checklist, it says "provide proof of your completed foreign education credential and an original ECA report from a designated organization". I know that ECA report comes from WES, but what about the proof of my completed foreign education credential? Can I provide with the copy of my diplomas?

5. In one of my employment reference letter, should they include the end date of my employment, even if it is my current job? How should I put the end date for my current employment ref letter, in other words?

6. Also, I had 3 month full-time internship that I wanted to count towards the NOC that I am applying under. But in "years of experience" section of Schedule 3, the year starts with 1 year and above. After the three month internship, I left the firm and started full time at another place in a different NOC role. So how do I include this internship? I need it because it makes up 1 year for this NOC, only if I include it.

Please let me know. I appreciate all of your responses!
Answer for question as follows
1. Don't have an answer for that one.
2. Just leave it in USD Cus the conversion is almost the same and hence Anywhere in Canada accepts USD currency as a form of payment
3.if u don't have liabilities leave it blank
4. U can provide a copy of ur diploma and ur academic records showing the courses u took and the grade u obtain
5.if u r on a contract u can put the date in which ur employment with the company will end
6. Don't have the answer for that one

Hope this helps GOOD LUCK and remember to send ur app ASAP

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
very easily...very cold NOC

danielcaspiano said:
Finally was able to submit my application under NOC 1111. As per tracking through TNT, it will be due for delivery on the 12th of Sept. In your conservative estimates, will I still be able to make it in the CAP? Fingers crossed. :'(

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
Anybody willing to share where they got their documents translated by a certified translator? I am looking to get my PCC translated by a certified translator.
Thank you.

rubyracer

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
harka007 said:
Number of Family Members Funds Required (in Canadian dollars)
1 $11,824
2 $14,720
3 $18,097
4 $21,971
5 $24,920
6 $28,105
7 or more $31,291

You can also show PF and FD apart from bank statement or bank certificate.
Thanks Harka. This is at the time of application itself right?

Again, Sorry for so many noob questions. I am really new to this process. :-[

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Yes and you should maintain it throughout the process until you get the visa...

rubyracer said:
Thanks Harka. This is at the time of application itself right?

Again, Sorry for so many noob questions. I am really new to this process. :-[

rpishere

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
11-18-2014 (with RPRF and PCC)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-13-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2015 (Received 03-09-2015)
LANDED..........
Sep '2015
Thanks. Will do in a bit Century. I just want to say this forum has been extremely helpful and wouldn't had been possible without support. I didn't created entry on SS - just some superstition. Wanted to get CC charged. But will create entry now :) :) :) Hope its okay.

Century said:
Congratulation brother.

Pls get enlisted into SS.

Spreadsheet Update Process:
Open the saved/bookmarked link --> update information.

Lost my Edit Response Link:
Resubmit and follow Spreadsheet Entry/Resubmit Process explained above

Thanks and regards

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
No Problems...only helping with what I know...

rubyracer said:
Thanks so much dude 8)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
o_o said:
Anybody willing to share where they got their documents translated by a certified translator? I am looking to get my PCC translated by a certified translator.
Thank you.
Who can certify copies?

Persons authorized to certify copies include the following:

In Canada:
•a commissioner of oaths (authority to certify varies by province and territory)
•a notary public
•a justice of the peace

Outside Canada:
•a judge
•a magistrate
•a notary public
•an officer of a court of justice
•a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living

Family members may not certify copies of your documents.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
Gsw said:
Hi

Which tracking number you are talking about ? Courier details you mean to say ?
You are paying your consultant to he is paying you ?
He has to give you details of courier company ( ask for the bill )

There is no other way to confirm unless you want to email them and ask for the same ( which will be reverted in 30 working days)

All the best
Is there any way to contact CIC to check whether my application has reached them?

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
yeah but my guess is it will roll up to dec apps...

danielcaspiano said:
Thanks for the encouraging words but I think this NOC is already starting to heat up. :-X

rubyracer

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Can you please confirm if following docs would be enough at the time of application. If not anythign else has to be added?

1) Education supporting docs
2) ECA envelope from WES
3) IELTS Score
4) Filled application
5) Proof of funds
6) Experience letters from employers

Status
Not open for further replies.