+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfpa

Sep 3, 2014
Hello all senior members,

i m 14th May applicant and by grace of GOD came to knwo by bank tht my DD was chanrged last week.

actually, last year my PR application was returned by CIC due to cap reached, and i almost lost all hopes tht FSW will re-open...so i applied for AUSTRALIA PR , and though it was very transperent & fst process, i am almost done with that procedure and only waitnig for the visa grant which will take one month. Now when i came to know in May tht FSW is re-open, i immediatly sent my ready made application and now in dilema what to do. i want to open both options like my main factor of choosing any conutry will be how my job prospects are there and that can be only seen aftr ariving there.

so can anyone expert tell me what shoud i do in this case? i may receive PER next week. should i go 1st AUS to stamp my PR and come back to India, so my PR becomes validate and then wait for NDVO for MR, PCC, RPRF request. In that case i will have to submit my passport, so approximate in how much time they will return my passport? Shall my local VO see that i have already PR for AUS, then why i am appying for Canada? will this affect to my application.
my 1st choice is canada, so pls suggest me what steps i shoud take towards my above mentioned matter...

thank you all who spend time for reading such long post...m sorry for that...but really require sure suggestion from anyone who can help me out in this situation......

thnx in advance....
NFPA

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats an_one & Oscartan ! :)

oscartan said:
Hello guys,
MY PER MAIL JUST HIT MY MAILBOX FEW MINUTES AGO! ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;D :D
I'm really excited about it cos I was almost scared something might have gone wrong!

Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers.
Will update SS later...

Meanwhile, I wish everybody all the best in achieving this CanadianDream!
an_one said:
Just received my PER..

May 15th Applicant

Thanks

!Aman!

Apr 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Nomination.....
CC : 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
SL : 18-03-2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-04-2015, TL : 21-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully Sep'15
Oscar7 said:
I say never get upset on things that are not under your control...but get upset only on what is under your influence!

BTW, I just shared with you one of the key habits of highly effective people :)
;D my wife has told me this a lot of times ever since i started preparing for FSW :D

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats krb.. you are just 1 step behind from your dream.. :-* :D ;) :p

krb said:
this is to share you all that i got the.............

krb Date: September 1, 2014
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

Dear krb:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application is being processed in Manila. You should contact our office in Manila should you need to provide updates for any of your information.

Your visa(s) for permanent residence to Canada is/are ready to be issued, conditional to a final admissibility review by an immigration officer.

Your visa(s) will be valid for your initial entry to Canada until 08/-/2015 (mm/dd/yy).

In order to complete the process, you must submit the following:

1. The original passports for yourself and every family member who will accompany you to Canada. Passports must be in good condition. Do not include old/expired passports and passport jackets/covers.

The validity of your passport(s) must be at least six (6) months beyond the visa validity date (note that any passport received with a shorter validity than the date shown above will result in a reduced validity for entry to Canada for all members of your family, if any).

2. Completed Appendix A (attached). Please ensure that you have clearly indicated your file number (Exxxxxxxx), your return address and all contact numbers for delivery purposes.

Change in Family Composition
If any of the following conditions apply to you, your spouse/common-law partner or your sponsor,
You must immediately inform our office in Manila, IN WRITING:

• Have you married, separated or divorced after you submitted your application?
• Have you adopted a child after you submitted your application?
• Do you intend to get married, separate or divorce prior to you becoming a permanent resident?
• Do you intend to adopt a child prior to you becoming a permanent resident?
• Has there been a death in the family?
• Has there been a change in health?
• Has there been any criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence?
• Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

Failure to declare any changes of the above to the CIC could result in the cancellation of your immigrant visas and may render you and your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable) inadmissible to Canada. Failure to declare dependent family members during your application processing will permanently exclude them from later sponsorship in the Family Class, according to paragraph 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations 2002. You cannot declare new or previously undeclared dependants when you arrive in Canada and at the time you become a permanent resident; if you do, you and your family members will all be denied entry into Canada.

If none of the above conditions apply to you, your spouse/common-law partner or your sponsor, you may proceed with the instructions below.

3. Two (2) recent photographs each of yourself and every family member who will accompany you to Canada. Detailed instructions for the photographer are enclosed (Appendix B). Take these instructions to the photographer in order to obtain photographs with the required specifications.

The required documents (Appendix A, passports and photos) must be submitted together thru either of the following options:

1. Visa Application Centres (VACs)

For more information, visit http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines/index.html

2. Courier

To: Embassy of Canada, Visa Section / Unit B Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza 6819 Ayala Avenue Makati City 1226 Philippines

Your passport(s) with immigrant visa(s), Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form(s), and your original documents will be returned to you by VAC or courier (based on the way it was received).

3. Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O) – if applicable

If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address. If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9
• Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
• Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
• Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.
• Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.
• You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/i ntro-e.asp
If sent by private courier (only)
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
• If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.

The validity of a visa may not be extended and cannot be replaced with a new validity date. If you do not arrive in Canada before the date of expiry of your visa, it will be forfeited. If you still wish to go to Canada, you will be required to make a new application for a permanent residence visa (including paying a new application processing fee and meeting all selection and statutory requirements, with the appropriate processing times and delays).

We will make our best efforts to have your passport(s) returned to you with your visa(s) within 90 working days from their receipt. You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until you are in possession of your passports and their required visas.

Please respond within thirty (30) days of this letter or risk refusal of your application.

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Can you please elaborate...specially on 4 out of 3 part...!!
binuky said:
This week minimum 4 ppl from forum out of 3 who received MR will get MR.

ShahPrateek

Jun 4, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Not aware when it was done!!
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2014... 3rd line updated on 11 Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
APSK said:
Can you please elaborate...specially on 4 out of 3 part...!!

Lol :eek: ;D ;) :) :p

nfpa

Sep 3, 2014

i m 14th May applicant and by grace of GOD came to knwo by bank tht my DD was chanrged last week.

actually, last year my PR application was returned by CIC due to cap reached, and i almost lost all hopes tht FSW will re-open...so i applied for AUSTRALIA PR , and though it was very transperent & fst process, i am almost done with that procedure and only waitnig for the visa grant which will take one month. Now when i came to know in May tht FSW is re-open, i immediatly sent my ready made application and now in dilema what to do. i want to open both options like my main factor of choosing any conutry will be how my job prospects are there and that can be only seen aftr ariving there.

so can anyone expert tell me what shoud i do in this case? i may receive PER next week. should i go 1st AUS to stamp my PR and come back to India, so my PR becomes validate and then wait for NDVO for MR, PCC, RPRF request. In that case i will have to submit my passport, so approximate in how much time they will return my passport? Shall my local VO see that i have already PR for AUS, then why i am appying for Canada? will this affect to my application.
my 1st choice is canada, so pls suggest me what steps i shoud take towards my above mentioned matter...

thank you all who spend time for reading such long post...m sorry for that...but really require sure suggestion from anyone who can help me out in this situation......

thnx in advance....
NFPA

Annie_Twinkle

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 3, 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 23, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 25, 2015
Med's Request
March 23, 2015
Med's Done....
March 28, 2015 Third Line: April 14, 2015 DM: May 7, 2015
Passport Req..
June 19, 2015
SOMEBODY PLS LOOK ON MY ISSUE... :'(

Hi All,

I did a mistake in fee payment form. I put my kid fee section in "DEFINITION OF DEPENDENT CHILD BEFORE AUGUST 1, 2014" section, it should be in "Dependent child under 19, unmarried and not in a common-law relationship" section.

However, the amount is same in both the fields...$150

Could somebody please check this and tell me is it a majot mistake and my app will reject or not??

Thanks
Annie

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
nfpa said:

thnx in advance....
NFPA
I think you have posted this before, weren't you satisfied with the answers?

As suggested earlier, you should go to AUS. You can always go to Canada if you eventually get it.

In my humble opinion your PR to AUS would not affect your application to Canada. The question regarding dual intent refers to the same country, not different countries. (E.g. if you have applied for immigration to Canada, and then put in an application to study. Your student application is non-immigrant which would conflict with your intention in your immigrant application. There is no conflict in your case because you are applying to different countries.)

If you successfully land in AUS, you may be able to petition to move your file over to AUS. I am not sure about this, but you can try.
O. O.

krb

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
14-08-14
Med's Done....
18-08-14
Passport Req..
01-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2014
Thank u abhi228.

admn pls pls update ss.

God bless all

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oscartan said:
Hello guys,
MY PER MAIL JUST HIT MY MAILBOX FEW MINUTES AGO! ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;D :D
I'm really excited about it cos I was almost scared something might have gone wrong!

Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers.
Will update SS later...

Meanwhile, I wish everybody all the best in achieving this CanadianDream!
congrats!

!Aman!

Apr 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Nomination.....
CC : 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
SL : 18-03-2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-04-2015, TL : 21-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully Sep'15
Oscar7 said:
I now know who actually runs the place at your house LOL :p
haha, well isn't that the case with everyone :D? its a universal truth :p

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Oscar bhai.. :) good one... Still waiting for his answer for all of our guesses..

BTW one of my frnd got MR request.. May 7.. PER 31st July.. ;) :p :p

Oscar7 said:
abhi, What did binuky see in the email - did he tell anyone?

I hope it wasn't a snake or a lizard, its that kinda season so you never know!! ;D

Spiceisle

Sep 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
6-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2 weeks after medical done
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
LANDED..........
When a job offer is lined up
Annie_Twinkle said:
SOMEBODY PLS LOOK ON MY ISSUE... :'(

Hi All,

I did a mistake in fee payment form. I put my kid fee section in "DEFINITION OF DEPENDENT CHILD BEFORE AUGUST 1, 2014" section, it should be in "Dependent child under 19, unmarried and not in a common-law relationship" section.

However, the amount is same in both the fields...$150

Could somebody please check this and tell me is it a majot mistake and my app will reject or not??

Thanks
Annie

singhga

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could anyone please explain me what are the processes or perhaps stage we will have to cross to get our final visa ...

for instance application sent -> after ~3 months PER -> MR .. what are the steps :) ??

Status
Not open for further replies.