+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Don't you have salary slips??
jdn said:
Thanks Virus , This information was very important for me , All my also experience certificates are not showing salary . Should i make affidavit for all of them ?

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
behlkush said:
Don't you have salary slips??
I think its better to add add the following things on your experience letter:

Job Hours: As a permanent, full time employee, Mr.XXXX has to work minimum XX working hours per week.

Annual Salary and Benefits: Annual salary and other benefits are XXXX/= (XXXXXX only) per annum.

FinAn2014

May 7, 2014
Dear Ashif/other senior members thanks for your valuable comments here.

I have an issue of my own, despite trying very hard I haven't been able to dispatch my application yet and hoping to send it off tomorrow.

I am very anxious now whether it will make it in time or not under the Financial Analyst (1112) category.

Looking fwd to comments from seniors.

Thanks.

Dsiraj

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Additional: 18-11-2014
Nomination.....
03-09-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
29-01-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
04-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
LANDED..........
21-10-2015
ashif_eee said:
many thanks Adrenalineforu... ;D ;D ;D

Pray for meeeee
hi ashif_eee first of all thanks for creating another thread for 2014 applicants
Can you mail me a link for the 2014 spreadsheet because I cannot open with the link in your footer

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
isti84 said:
At my last company i worked for 5 years and having 2 designation. Salary was revised in every year, Is it required to include all salary according to position or last salary is ok?
It is ok.

You need copies of Appointment letter, appraisal letter, all increment letters (resignation letters if you are using any past employer) and Job role letter from each employer.

In the Job-role letter, you may or may not have the Salary mentioned as you have already included all compensation letters from employers, so you should be fine. But even if you have salary mentioned on the letter, use the latest compensation for the year.

If I tell about myself, two of my organisations did not give me Job role letter at all. I had to get my own self declared affidavits from notary public wherein I also clearly specified that employers have not issued me any letter and I'm attaching self declaration.

If you have change of designations, the same can be mentioned on the same letter that you got promoted on this date from this to this. Anyway, you will attach a copy of your promotion letter. CIC will refer all the attachments.

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
mikeramma said:
Immigration acronyms:
========================

AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt

CAIPS - Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. This is the computer system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for storing all overseas visa application information. This system records every bit of information you provide. It is like an electronic identity; existence of the applicant. This is very helpful when anything abnormal happens (e.g. delay in reply, lack of updation, long processing time). It is also helpful when you are selected for the interview. You can know the probable cause of interview requirement by obtaining the CAIPS notes.
CANN - Community Airport Newcomers' Network
CELPIP - Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program. This is one of only two English language testing organizations approved by CIC (IELTS is the other). CELPIP testing is only available in Canada (Vancouver and Toronto) and China.
CPP - Canada Pension Plan
CIC - Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CICIC - Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials
CIDA - Canadian International Development Agency
COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Resident Form
CSQ - Certificate du Selection du Quebec (Quebec Certificate of Selection)

DMP - Designated Medical Practitioner. Under the Skilled Worker Program application all family members must undergo a medical exam, performed by a doctor that has been approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
IRPA - Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
IRPR - Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations
EAL - English as an Additional Language
e-CAS - e-Client Application Status. This on-line service allows CIC clients to view securely the status of immigration and/or citizenship application(s) on-line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may use this service if you have sponsored a member of the family class, applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada, applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal), applied for a grant of Canadian citizenship, or applied for a proof of Canadian citizenship.
EFL - English as a Foreign Language
EI - Employment Insurance (also sometimes referred to as unemployment insurance)
ELT - English Language Training/Teaching
ESL - English as a Second Language
ESOL - English for Speakers of Other Languages
ESP - English for Specific Purposes
GIC - Guaranteed Investment Certificate
GST - Goods and Services Tax
H&C grounds - Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds. In the case of Canadian immigration, refers to section A25(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Any person who does not comply with the three categories of immigration to Canada (family, economic and refugee) may ask to be considered for immigration selection on H&C grounds.
HRDC (see HRSDC) - former Human Resources Development Canada
HRSDC - Human Resources and Skills Development Canada. The government agency responsible for performing both Arranged Employment Opinions and Labour Market Opinions for the purposes of obtaining employment confirmation letters. Such letters may be required by Skilled Worker applicants when attempting to qualify for the additional ten points under the Arranged Employment Factor.
ICCS - International Council for Canadian Studies
ID - Identification
IELTS - International English Language Testing System. One of only two English language testing organizations approved by CIC (CELPIP is the other). Note that Skilled Worker applicants will want to complete the IELTS 'General Training' exams, not the 'Academic Training' exams.
IRPA - Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
MSP - Medical Services Plan
NOC - National Occupational Classification
NGO - Non-Governmental Organization
OLA - Open Learning Agency
PST - Provincial Sales Tax
RCMP - Royal Canadian Mounted Police
RRPF - Right of Permanent Residence Fee
RRSP - Registered Retirement Savings Plan
SIN -Social Insurance Number
SWP - Skilled Worker Program
TEF - Test d'Evaluation de Français. The only French language testing organization approved by CIC. Note that Skilled Workers are to complete the following tests: Comprehension Ocrite / Comprehension Orale / Expression Ecrite / Expression Orale.
VSO - Voluntary Services Overseas
WCB - Workers' Compensation Board
YMCA - Young Men's Christian Association
YWCA - Young Women's Christian Association
IA-Intial Assessment
PPR-Passport Request
Thanks mikeramma for your effort . Now started getting a better idea what is going on in the forum since every body uses acronyms .

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
rtbuquia said:
thank you bro. I think i can't manage to make it intact. Is it a big risk? i hope it's not. I am planning to use some of it next month and return immediately after 2 to 3 weeks.
I understand dude....the amount is huge and its really very difficult to maintain for such a long term.

Seniors i know i asked this topic before, however still my query........ if we just start maintaining funds from the day we are requested to display our funds by VO....will it be too risky?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dmitrych said:
You rock!! :)

Thank you :)
I've also just added sorting there, by NOC, Application Received date, forum profile name or entry update time.
This should help while I'm trying to find a good way to sort the spreadsheet automatically by NOC + Received Date without the filters.
Just a suggestion,

Pls create separate spreadsheets for each of the HOT NOC's !!, As there 1000 caps for each occupation and overall 25K apps, single spreadsheet for all NOC's wud be too bulky & slow in navigating :(

emerald89

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014, via DD
Nomination.....
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015(3rd Line Update on 02 April 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2015, Passport Returned- 27 August 2015
LANDED..........
Mid October
Is there anywhere we can see the number of applications received for each code?

merrycan

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Dear Brother,

Its a long debating issue...Some ppl say its for whole exp yrs...Some say its for only primary NOC Exp...

CIC has not stated this so clearly....

So it will much better if u calculate the primary NOC code exp yr...Just to be on safe side...:)
Actually it is stated very clearly - you will get points for all experience in Skill Level 0, A & B.

ava909

May 2, 2014
Hi Guys,

I need a help for my working experience.
I have 3.5 years of working experience in NOC2173 and I have been working in NOC2174 for last 2 years.

Currently I want to apply under NOC2174 which I have worked for only two years.
Does anyone know can I get points for all 5.5 years of experience, or CIC will give me points only for 2 years ?

And, how many points can I get from my working experinece?

Thanks.

rtbuquia

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Do CIC really require you produce a hard copy coming from the bank detailing your latest transactions for the last 6 months in your account?

emerald89

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014, via DD
Nomination.....
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015(3rd Line Update on 02 April 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2015, Passport Returned- 27 August 2015
LANDED..........
Mid October
Dear Seniors,

Based on your experience last year, can you please advise how popular is 2171?

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
nshivani said:
Dear ashif_eee,

I am just curious to know, why is it taking so long in your case to receive the visa ?
Although you have received AOR in August last year ?

Regards,
look at mine, and tell me about it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.