+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
ukhan018 said:
Hey guys.. I need some help
me and my wife both sent applications under noc for "accountants" and "purchasing manager" on june 16. Then we didnt know whether we would both or either fall in the cap. So just to be safe we sent two applications thinking that one of will withdraw as soon as the other gets PER.
Now we are thinking that we dont want to pay $1,100 twice. Please suggest how to go about to avoid paying additional 1,100 $
You did not mention NOC code for your applications but as per title you mentioned I think it is 0113 & 1111. Both of these NOC' are not hot hence you can withdraw one application. You can do it by writing to CIO mentioning the details of the application (Name of Principal applicant, Application received date, NOC applied) you want to withdraw.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ukhan018 said:
me and my wife both sent applications under noc for "accountants" and "purchasing manager" on june 16. Then we didnt know whether we would both or either fall in the cap. So just to be safe we sent two applications thinking that one of will withdraw as soon as the other gets PER.
Now we are thinking that we dont want to pay $1,100 twice. Please suggest how to go about to avoid paying additional 1,100 $

Buddy,

First of all try with ur bank....Go physically on the bank foreign exchange wing...Ask them to cancel the DD....

This is the best process...If they dont want to do, then U can contact with CIC... :)

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

What I have observed earlier- applicants whom have difficulties to provide PCC from a specific country with a valid reason....their request had accepted by their respective VO..

I have seen one applicant recently whom have faced barriers to rcv PCC from china another one from middle east PCC issue...both them were exempt for their such PCCs....

So I hope and believe this will not create any issue for ur processing....U will need to add a cover letter and any proof from the authority if possible that BD/ Indians are not meant for PCC ....

Good luck...
thanks for the kind words brother........I pray and hope the same goes for my case as well, inshAllah waiting for MR...will send u sweets from Pakistan when my passports will be called for visa stamping! :D

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaxon911 said:
I think with the wealth of information available on CIC's website (such as document checklist) and free access to forum like this one (where people would answer silliest of questions happily), one doesn't really need to use an agency to prepare application package.
brother still people make mistakes, big ones and small ones, still apps get rejected and still dream are broken. then people say it was better we wud have hired a good consultant. but again that's a decision which depends on many factors.

in my personal opinion if a person can afford to dash out USD2500 then better hire one, don't see that much amount going out, see that u will be getting pr with in one year easily without hassle and worries. this is my personal opinion and recommendation as u know this is a debatable topic and everyone have his own views and opinions.

good luck.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Welcome back brother. +1 for the compilation of unupdated list.

All are updated except rinal who is yet to get AOR from VO. For everybody, when PER is issued, files are transferred.

Binn said:
Kudos to all new updates. Hope this week we can see more entries in yellow, so that we could use another sheet only to keep the yellow entries :p

PS : Please spend some time to update the SS. Help urself & others 8)

atinbansal148 : PER received [August 21st, 2014]
rinal2174 : File transferred to Visa Office
dream16 : PER received [29 aug 2014]
fsw4 : PER received [8/12]
yogi_bear : PER date [Aug 29-2014]

Returned application : dev_06

Please resubmit ur details with updates and save it.
Link : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

snowrain

Jan 8, 2014
ukhan018 said:
Hi, in case you used CC you can hope that they won't make 2 charges simultaneously. Activate sms-notifications in your bank and just block your card once you got charged 1st time.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Optimist3 said:
Hi Experts,

I lived in UK for a couple of years previously. Hence, need to apply for PC from UK. I have gone through their website. However, I would like to seek any advice from any one who has already gone through this process. Is it safe to order PC by ordinary mail or should i opt for a courier? How long does it take to get this certificate (from UK to India)?

Your help is much appreciated.
Thank you.
I used the standard service for UK PCC for me and my wife..

ACPO sent the PCCs through Secure International Delivery option, which took 4 working days to reach me in India.

Overall it took 3 weeks for the whole process to finish from the time I posted the forms to them.

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Welcome back brother. +1 for the compilation of unupdated list.

All are updated except rinal who is yet to get AOR from VO. For everybody, when PER is issued, files are transferred.
Thanks bro :)

devon

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats !!

yogi_bear said:
Dear Forum Friends,

:) :) :) :)

Finally I got the mail which i was awaiting for ,since last 3.5 months.....
My consultant has shared the PER mail with me .

God Bless all of you & help in fulfilling all your dreams ....

Request admin to update the spreadsheet and delete duplicate entry

Name: Yogi_Bear
Noc code: 2171
Application received date at CIC:14-May -2014
Signed by: Colin
Mode of Payment: Bank Draft
DD encashed date: Aug 26-2014
PER date: Aug 29-2014

Thanks a lot for all the help provided till date.....

devon

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats !! :) :)

immutable said:
Guys, Got my MR request from NDVO.

NOC: 2173
VO: NDVO
App recvd: May 7th.
CC charged: June 20th
PER: Aug 5th
ECAS second line updated: Aug 27th
MR request: Sept 1st.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
sss1 said:
I used the standard service for UK PCC for me and my wife..

ACPO sent the PCCs through Secure International Delivery option, which took 4 working days to reach me in India.

Overall it took 3 weeks for the whole process to finish from the time I posted the forms to them.
Hi,

That is very useful information. Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Finally the application sent on 2nd September 2014 for FSW1 category under NOC 0113

Viv28

Sep 2, 2014
farhaantariq said:
brother still people make mistakes, big ones and small ones, still apps get rejected and still dream are broken. then people say it was better we wud have hired a good consultant. but again that's a decision which depends on many factors.

in my personal opinion if a person can afford to dash out USD2500 then better hire one, don't see that much amount going out, see that u will be getting pr with in one year easily without hassle and worries. this is my personal opinion and recommendation as u know this is a debatable topic and everyone have his own views and opinions.

good luck.
We had same opinion and hired a consultant. As mentioned in my earlier post, he asked us to write Visa office as "Sydney", instead of New Delhi. :( We are afraid, our application would be rejected. We should have done our research before submitting the form and I landed on this forum after posting our documents. I think, either we do or consultants, we need to be extra careful. We trusted him and literally ran behind our universities for forms. More than money, I worry about losing time :( we are planning to apply again, this time with me, being primary applicant. With EOI, we do not know if it actually going to easier or more difficult to land in Canada..

Status
Not open for further replies.