+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Thanks everyone! You guys are awesome!

SS1982

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Hi Ashif / Senior friends,

1) My ECA by WES is completed today and dispatched. When can i expect it delivered to me in New Delhi. I had opted for US/ Intl Registered mail

2) I have got my Birth Certificate today but it is in Hindi as well as in English...i mean 1 statement in Hindi and then in English, DO i need to arrange for translation with affidafit

thanks

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
gs123 said:
dmitrych said:
Hey everyone,
there were some requests to enable filters in the spreadsheet. As I wrote before, unfortunately, filters in the same implementation as they were in FSW 2013 spreadsheet can't be enabled, as Google has changed this functionality and it's not available in new Google Spreadsheets.

Though, there's a workaround solution. It's a bit more limited, as it does not allow everyone to set any kind of custom filters, but it allows admins to create predefined filters.

First I wanted to create one filter per each NOC and per each visa office, but it appears this list doesn't fit into a single screen and there's a bug from Google - this list does not scroll, so only about 20-25 filters can be configured in total.
I've grouped NOCs and visa offices by the amount of applications they get. Some of the most popular visa offices, like New Delhi, London, CPC-O and Singapore got their own filters. Others are grouped together. It's a workaround, but still it's better than nothing, right? :)

You can find these filters in the spreadsheet menu: Data -> Filter Views.
Another way to access it is to press a dropdown arrow next to the Filter button on the toolbar. The Filter button is disabled, but the dropdown arrow is accessible.

Hope this helps :)
You rock!! :)
Thank you :)
I've also just added sorting there, by NOC, Application Received date, forum profile name or entry update time.
This should help while I'm trying to find a good way to sort the spreadsheet automatically by NOC + Received Date without the filters.

Mona76

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 may 2014
Doc's Request.
Send
IELTS Request
Send
File Transfer...
13 august 2014
Med's Request
18 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
4 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10 July and submitted on 12 july
VISA ISSUED...
3 sep 2015
Plz send me the postal address of canadian immigration novascotia???

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Mona76 said:
Plz send me the postal address of canadian immigration novascotia???

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

OR

Centralized Intake Office – Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
1. If you have got tracing #, 3-4 days max but usually there is a lag between "dispatched" and actual pickup
2. Dual language docs are acceptable, if required info is in English/French in this case D.o.B, your name and parents name.

SS1982 said:

1) My ECA by WES is completed today and dispatched. When can i expect it delivered to me in New Delhi. I had opted for US/ Intl Registered mail

2) I have got my Birth Certificate today but it is in Hindi as well as in English...i mean 1 statement in Hindi and then in English, DO i need to arrange for translation with affidafit

thanks

Maria2014

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-09-2014
SS1982 said:

thanks
Hi.

1) In WES site. When u login with ur credentials, under your profile you will be able to find the status and tracking number. Click on it and you should get the approx. Time of delivery..
2) As your birth cert already has english translation then u donot need another translation or affidavit. . You can simply submit copy of it if possible get the copy attested as true copy.

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Dear All ,

With reference to Proof of Fund , I am only having Salary transfer account with SCB . Please clarify the below doubts .

1, Should i request for a bank statement specifying the total transaction for 6 months ? or

2, Should i Request for Bank balance Statement ?

3, Is it possible to get the statement in terms of Canadian Dollars or I only need to convert the amount specified in Dirhams to Canadian Dollars as per the present exchange rate and specify in the box.

4, The amount specified in the Bank statement made can be specified as ASSETS or Settlement Funds

5, If I am having saving in the form of certificates and Bonds can i also submit the computer print out as evidence of the details and specify it in ASSET box .

Please give your comments ..

Rgds,
Jdn

pel12

May 6, 2014
Hi, My husband is filling out FSW-2014. We are confused at some points:

1. In what format should we fill the forms- all caps, sentence case or any particular other?

2. How to fill-in the table - latest first or in the event they occur?

3. On my passport, my full name is printed under 'Given name' and surname is left blank. But on my visa's my last name is given under Surname. How to write my (spouse of principal applicant) name at the required places?

4. I have my brother in Canada (brother-in-law of principal applicant), but i don't have birth certificate of my father (he never made that). Can a copy of passport of mine and my brother will work if father's name is there on both? or Ration card?

5. My husband is filling my name in family member information; not his or mine parents. We both are filling our parents and siblings information in additional family information form. My question is on checklist point number 19- where they ask for photograph of each family member. Does they mean that of parents and siblings too? or just me and my husband? (We don't have any children)

6. How to mention about attached sheet in the form if the space is not enough in the form and we are attaching an additional sheet for the point answer?

7. Do we need to make separate additional sheet for each point in the form?

I know the list of questions is too long. thanks for reading. :D

SDNY

Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NY/CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-7-2014
AOR Received.
Aug 7th 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug 27 th 2014
Interview........
waived until now
hi guys,

how would you know they have started reviewing your application?

thanks

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@pel12 should have warned before reading 8)

1. Doesn't matter (use 1st letter Cap, rest small; atleast thats what i did)
2. Also doesn't matter (unless specifically asked to use certain order)
3. Use your Passport format and last name "N/A"; don't forget to put your Given Name; Last Name break up (as per visas) in Alias/Other name field in generic form.
4. You just need your birth certificate and that of your brother, it already establishes common parents
5. Photo's of you and your husband only
6. Use the last row "Remaining Information in Attachment # x"
7. No, but seperate sheet for each form

pel12 said:
Hi, My husband is filling out FSW-2014. We are confused at some points:

1. In what format should we fill the forms- all caps, sentence case or any particular other?

2. How to fill-in the table - latest first or in the event they occur?

3. On my passport, my full name is printed under 'Given name' and surname is left blank. But on my visa's my last name is given under Surname. How to write my (spouse of principal applicant) name at the required places?

4. I have my brother in Canada (brother-in-law of principal applicant), but i don't have birth certificate of my father (he never made that). Can a copy of passport of mine and my brother will work if father's name is there on both? or Ration card?

5. My husband is filling my name in family member information; not his or mine parents. We both are filling our parents and siblings information in additional family information form. My question is on checklist point number 19- where they ask for photograph of each family member. Does they mean that of parents and siblings too? or just me and my husband? (We don't have any children)

6. How to mention about attached sheet in the form if the space is not enough in the form and we are attaching an additional sheet for the point answer?

7. Do we need to make separate additional sheet for each point in the form?

I know the list of questions is too long. thanks for reading. :D

whips

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2015
I see many persons inquiring about WES and temilines. Let me outline my experience so far so others can get an idea.
1. Copy of my degree reached WES 30-Apr, at that time my status was "waiting for required documents".
2. My transcript from university reached WES 02-May
3. My status updated on 05-May to "evaluation in progress" (that's one business day not counting weekend)
4. So far my status has not changed

Hope others can get idea from my experience. I will update when status next changed.

SDNY

Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NY/CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-7-2014
AOR Received.
Aug 7th 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug 27 th 2014
Interview........
waived until now
can you please send me the link to the spread sheet again. I tried it last time but looks like i don't have my name in it.

thanks

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
SDNY said:
can you please send me the link to the spread sheet again. I tried it last time but looks like i don't have my name in it.
thanks
Hi SDNY,
Your name is there, row 147.

SDNY

Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NY/CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-7-2014
AOR Received.
Aug 7th 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug 27 th 2014
Interview........
waived until now
dmitrych said:
Hi SDNY,
Your name is there, row 147.
thanks!!! there are so many names just couldn't find mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.