+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boso

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moly82 said:
Hi Guys,

I have to came to Canada on one year work permit, and I want to apply for the FSWP, so can I choose visa office in Canada to process my application or not, If yes, then should I write Canada or CPC Ottawa?

Thanks
In order to write CPP-Ottawa your WP should be valid for 1 year..not the visa stamp..but the work permit dates..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarika18 said:
hello

in the new Schedule-3 form, 12b is changed.
it has only checkboxes for
1 year
2to 3 year
4to 5 year
6 year

where will I put 11 month experience (e.g. 29th oct to 5th sept)
and where will I put experience of 3 years and 10 months.

please suggest.
2 to 3 yr

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
dr-kk said:
please help me in filling form supplimentary information--yours travels

List all trips you have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since your 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

If you did not travel outside your country during this period, check “did not travel”.

if person is indian, living now in dubai, what should he mention for this duration

jan 2010 from india to dubai for work (how to mention length of stay)

december 2010 dubai to india 20 days annual vocations

december 2010 india to dubai came back after vocations ( how to mention length of stay)

do i need to mention my travels from india to dubai and den dubai to india. i didnt travel else then these. can seniours guide me please

Thanks
Based on ur passport stamping /entries

For eg 1st march to 26th June Dubai for work
27th June to 3rd aug India on vacation
4th aug to dec 25th in Dubai

And so on

All the best

acrossborder

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
soon
manish baissoya said:
Yes i saw one rejection in SS, with saying rejecting due to showing two NPC's under one application in from- filled with PEN.
You can check in SS, comments of rejected/returned applicants.

mention 2 intended NOC. "Schedule 3 form section 12.A after that box i put another NoC as '/2174' by pen." « Reply #36102 on: July 06, 2014, 03:18:03 am »

nishu900 2172 5/5/2014
how about two different application files but sent at the same time with the same courier?

my only concern about this is if one gets rejected, the question for "if you have been previously rejected/denied by CIC" (sorry forgot which form has this) will be affected and you might be rejected for misinfomation

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaneddarescueme said:
But Applicant 2 has already received PER as per his scenario :-X
The scenario as written is impossible if there is really only one more PER available. Applicant 2 will be returned due to cap.

goingtotoronto

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
shah2014 said:
@ goingtotoronto

I don't think u will have any issue regarding cap fill, but nothing can be said as not enough data related to these NOC's is available. If processing time of ECA is an indicator of prospective applicants, a friend informed that MCC ECA time has almost doubled to around 6 months.

Btw i don't think that all of u need ECA from MCC, carefully check regulations in this regard.

Having said that, You guys should definitely try as 1,000 is a BIG # and most if not all of u shud be able to make it as many prospective applicant's wud have already cancelled their plan due to lengthy MCC processing and fear of caps being filled. You can also try to negotiate a speedy processing from MCC based on BULK business.

P.S: you guys can open worlds first true "Family Hospital"

thank you really like your opinion... and reply tha family hospital thing... actually we all live in different cities in India...as a matyter of fact 3111 are apllying for name sake its actually for other than 3111 we already have something like family thing but again thats indivisual in various cities and making making one is really a dream for all of us...thank you so much :D :

!Aman!

Apr 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Nomination.....
CC : 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
SL : 18-03-2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-04-2015, TL : 21-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully Sep'15
tech2015 said:
hi I have applied through DHL, noc 2132 , and my application reached to CIO 18 aug, in tracking it is showing t is reached to NS but only "signed by..." left blank.
what it means , has it reached properly?

thnx in adv
don't worry its normal with dhl. u can ask customer care about the details and they'll let u know who actually signed the package.

bimbychic

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pls seniors help confirm job duties if it matches NOC 2171

•Plan and coordinate computer information and computer operation functions.
•Provide technical assistance for hardware and software operations.
•Analyze, support and coordinate requests for computer system service.
•Assist District users in resolving system and program concerns and issues.
•Provide technical information and assistance for computer application operations.
•Install, maintain and provide user support for software applications.
•Install and maintain data communication hardware and software and support users.
•Tutor personnel in computer systems operations and usage.
•Interact with computer hardware and software suppliers to acquire product and pricing information for computers, applications and peripheral equipment.
•Obtain product assistance through contacting hardware and software manufacturers.
•Perform data entry and information processing operations.
•Utilize variety of microcomputers, electronic meters and hand tools.
•Convey requisition for required computer systems inventory.
•Maintain an adequate inventory of computer supplies and parts.
• Provides tier 1 and 2 technical support and service restoration for daily operations for both offshore and onshore users spanning across various department remotely or via phone.
• Providing statistical analysis for some of the challenging KPIs
•Extracting, managing and reporting call statistics for all customer facing teams down to the team member level
•Ensuring that systems, methodologies and procedures are followed to improve both the reporting and service delivery capabilities of the business.
•Demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks, manage and drive to resolution.
•Ability to use MS Access to quickly produce regular (daily/weekly) service reports for review Identification of key issues & trends.

Job duties 2

Deliver support to end users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives.
Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization.
Examine end-user system problems to identify origin of issue and find acceptable solution.
Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required.
Daily monitor reports and systems to confirm communication between systems is functioning properly.
Assist with projects related to supported software.
Test applications, programming and enhancements so they can be successfully deployed and functioning in the new versions of software.
Test fixes, modifications and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
Create adhoc reports or queries and migrate to permanent reports, as needed.
Install software products for end users as required.
· Troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers, such as operations, development, and other business units.
Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases, and other mission-critical systems.
Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
Perform preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, and hot fixes, as instructed.
Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and company team members to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders.
Make recommendations for process improvement and implement changes.
Identify application alternatives, researching existing applications in the marketplace and recommending viable solutions.
Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development or consideration for purchase.
Instruct end users how to use various functions within the software, while coordinating and communicating with department heads to convey the application training needs.
Prepare and present oral and/or written technical reports and project presentations.

Thank you.

JeetVISA

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
8-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2014
SADEED said:
Guys, I need to know how we can check our application status online, I have tried checking using the UCI no but with no success, please eloborate if I may be doing any mistake.
you've to enter your surname only, dob and place of birth along with uci number..
this is all you need to check ECAS till you get PER..gud luck!!

goingtotoronto

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Oscar7 said:
Hi Mate, I am just learning here like everyone else - and I strongly believe that failures teach us more (and sometimes, much better) in life than success does. That said, I do not recommend to aim for failure LOL. This is the 3rd time I am applying so I have gotten better, but by no means I am an expert. Thanks however for putting your trust.

Zsw has given a good answer - all of these NOCs look safe. Go for the ECA ASAP as it is more time taking for you doctor folks is what I hear. I don't know much about the doctor NOCs in particular. I appreciate your asking in the forum, rather than on PM. Lately the # of PMs I am getting is worrying me, as I haven't had time to login much. Plus many people just don't show enough patience, and for those guys I have no sympathy - today I told someone very clearly to NEVER message me. It wasn't good, but it was needed.

Sorry to have bored you with my sh1t, but I needed to put this message in the forum as well. I do not appreciate messaging me over PM on trivial issues, though I am happy to receive those messages from my friends here. And always happy to receive messages on meaningful issues from anyone.

Please apply as soon as possible, by late October or so. Why stretch it too long? Good luck to all you cousins! Take care! :)
thank you for the reply , i do understand what would you feel like with repetetive and un accountable questions , everyone is learning so are you but levels are different Ireally appreciate your modesty , thanks for the info and salso best of luck with your file and immigration thing may god bless you and grant you your desrving desire you are actually doing a good work ! thank you man really!

Status
Not open for further replies.