+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
debjym said:
Hi Ashif,

does it mean orginal signature or digital signature also valid?

Because some of my Employers will send soft copy of ref letter with digital signature by HR, is that ok?
i feel it will be okay...But valid contact details on letter is required...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
stbox said:
Dear seniors,

I have a problem with my reference letters. I worked in a holding structure in different companies on different positions, but during the time I left the holding was restructured and 2 companies where I worked were liquidated, so I cannot have any legal documents from where. The problem is that there is a sufficient experience there.

But I steel can have a reference from the holding company CEO and he can describe my work experience at that companies. I also have and employment record.

Should I explain this 2 companies situation to CIC? Should I apply employment record?

What is my best course of actions?

Best regards,
Paul
1.Yes u can get the experience letter and explain the situation with a cover letter...usually CIC accept such conditions...

So go get it right now..

best of luck... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
libra777 said:
Greetings all,

so excited to find this thread! and that the program reopened,

quick question I already applied previously in 2013 and I did not make it (CAP reached) so shall I tick on YES on question 6d in Schedule A background?
declaration ?? or shall I mention that anywhere?

I have also received a UCI number when the application was returned shall I type it in or leave it blank? (I am applying under different NOC)

thanks in advance!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
For the UCI Number, u need to fill up on generic application ...

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
vgkish said:
Can we show Employee Provident Fund and Pension Fund ( which can be withdrawn when we resign the job ) as our asset ?
I am showing PF, Superannuation, LIC, Bank balance & Property registration value.

stbox

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Hi everyone,

I applied in 2013 but the cap was reached and they send the application back. Now I want to apply to a different category and slightly change the reference letters to better show my experience.
Is this acceptible?
What information CIC have about me?
Only my application and UCI or they copy the whole package?

Regards

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Can I show my Capital market investment as my proof of fund?

If My spouse accompany me for the FSWP then I need to show fund amounting 14782 CAD?

Form - IMM5669E, Point 6 (d) - Do i need to mark the answer as YES ( I applied to FSWP 2013 and my application was returned mentioning NOC Overcapped)

Would appreciate if anyone can help :)

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
Hello Friends,

I plan to apply for this FSW program from India. I need the expert's help on the below questions:

1. My current and previous organisation has refused to give me a letter describing the jobs and responsibilities. I think the Indian companies do not issue such a letter. Got to know there is an alternative Affidavit that can be submitted describing the same. Is there any specific format for the same? Or is there any other alternative to this?

2. I was in USA last year and stayed there for more than 6 months. I understand that i need to provide a PCC for India and US both. But the issue is that i currently dont have a PCC for US and for India i will need to first get my passport endorsed (include wife's name) and only then a PCC will be issued. This will also lead to change in my passport Number. All this process will will take time so can i submit the file without PCC and submit it later when they ask me?

Please do reply and help me.

Many Thanks in advance!

libra777

Apr 25, 2014
ashif_eee said:
can u please specify the forms...to get better assistance... :)
thanks for the response :)

it in schedule A Q8, Q12 and schedule 3 Q12

the thing is that the job/ address is still the current

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
stbox said:
Hi everyone,

I applied in 2013 but the cap was reached and they send the application back. Now I want to apply to a different category and slightly change the reference letters to better show my experience.
Is this acceptible?

Regards
Acceptable if u r going to apply with same NOC..

Ur job responsibility may change over year...Very Logical...

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thumsup said:
Hello Friends,

I plan to apply for this FSW program from India. I need the expert's help on the below questions:

1. My current and previous organisation has refused to give me a letter describing the jobs and responsibilities. I think the Indian companies do not issue such a letter. Got to know there is an alternative Affidavit that can be submitted describing the same. Is there any specific format for the same? Or is there any other alternative to this?

2. I was in USA last year and stayed there for more than 6 months. I understand that i need to provide a PCC for India and US both. But the issue is that i currently dont have a PCC for US and for India i will need to first get my passport endorsed (include wife's name) and only then a PCC will be issued. This will also lead to change in my passport Number. All this process will will take time so can i submit the file without PCC and submit it later when they ask me?

Please do reply and help me.

Many Thanks in advance!
1) get in writing from both employers that they wont issue letter of reference. Get an affidavit done with roles and responsibilities

2) yes pcc will be required from usa. You may submit application without pcc but you have to submit when local VO ask for it. Also there is absolutely no requirement to have ur spouse name in passport as long as you have marriage certificate.

asinght

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
This announcement has taken me by surprise, as last year they announced nearly two months in advance that they would be taking new applications. Anyhow, all for the best.

I have all the documents except for experience letter and PCC.

INCOMPLETE PACKAGE
Can I submit an application without some of the documents? If yes, which ones?
And how to send later, as in, won't my application be considered incomplete if I submit everything except say PCC.

EDUCATION
We need to send just one copy of the ECA report (I received two)?
What else to send with ECA : degree certificate or all transcripts as well?

PAYMENT
What method of fees payment is recommended? Credit card or DD?

PCC
In India (Bangalore), the PCC issued by Passport Seva Kendra (the one for which Rs. 500 is charged) is valid?
Someone mentioned PCC can be sent later when local Visa Office asks for it. Any experience / confirmation around this?

I know these are a lot of queries, but I learn a lot from answers to other member's questions, so I hope answers to these will benefit all.

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
stbox said:
Hi everyone,

Is this acceptible?

Regards
There could be some change if issued by new person at different date but there should not be fundamental chages.

CIC should have all the information you filled through the forms. Not sure whether they kept copies of reference letters for applicant rejected for caps -- i think it is unlikely.

I also beleive changing of NOC is not crime. A CFO of a company should be eligible to apply different categories like Financial Analyst, Accountants and Auditors, and Financial Managers. It is always wise and recommended to prepare resume according to the job requirements - but you got to be truthful.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
v_i_r_u_s said:
Can I show my Capital market investment as my proof of fund?

If My spouse accompany me for the FDWP then I need to show fund amounting 14782 CAD?

Form - IMM5669E, Point 6 (d) - Do i need to mark the answer as YES ( I applied to FSWP 2013 and my application was returned mentioning NOC Overcapped)

Would appreciate if anyone can help :)
Here is the link for ur fund requirement $14,720

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Its alws advisable that liquid money (savings fund in the bank) is better (if possible) as POF.

U and ur Spouse= required money will be ok... :)

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
Hi Can 2174,

Thanks for a quick response. I dont think they will even issue such a letter stating a denial of not being able to issue a letter of reference. SO i think an Affidavid is only an option. Is there any sample Affidavit? Also, regading PCC when i visited Passport Office, i was told to get the passport endorsed first before applying for PCC. They refused to give PCC on basis of marraige certificate. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.