+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
faraconda said:
hi everyone
my daughter is added in her mother's passport as a dependent and the passport is valid until 2016
I already made a separated one for her but I will receive it after one month
I have written a cover letter to explain this situation to CIC
I need to send my applications and reach CAP before closing ( IT CAP)
can I send them with my passport and one passport for my wife and my daughter as a dependent?
thank you
I think one month will be too late for IT CAPs. Do u have a birth certificate at least? if yes then try your luck by sending just the birth certificate and mentioning ur situation in cover letter.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Bro,

U have work permit not the valid job offer... :p :p :p

So u will require to show fund.. ;)

And for WES , u r right...:)

Good luck..:)
The second point shows - you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

I am currently authorized to work in Canada at the time of application, so i asked . :-*

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Tx, just another query, what if he is my current employer and ready to give me a experience letter without mentioning my duties, as its against their rules. Most importantly, this is my ONLY job which falls under the NOC :(

ashif_eee said:
U will require to send original affidavit with notarization....

Here it is bro..:)

Sample noterization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayeshaminnew said:
Posted my application today! will reach on 9th May.! Let me know if anyone need my help!
I am from New Delhi buddy, possible to call or talk to you or meet you, need help with documentations.

Please confirm

vvv

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO / Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
I have recently (about months ago) joined a new company. The company has only provided me an offer letter that doesnot state any job responsibilities (It only states the job position and salaries). I asked for an experience letter that states my responsibilities in the company but they refused to provide me (as I was a newbie).

I have previous experiences that is enough to claim 67 points and thus donot need to claim points from this job. So, is it OK if I only put this offer letter and my payslips with the application or What shall I do?

Please help.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Yes, if you are not claiming its points you do not need "elaborate" letter.

vvv said:
I have recently (about months ago) joined a new company. The company has only provided me an offer letter that doesnot state any job responsibilities (It only states the job position and salaries). I asked for an experience letter that states my responsibilities in the company but they refused to provide me (as I was a newbie).

I have previous experiences that is enough to claim 67 points and thus donot need to claim points from this job. So, is it OK if I only put this offer letter and my payslips with the application or What shall I do?

Please help.

LJROY

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-04-2015
Interview........
TL: 14-04-2015
Passport Req..
DM : 12-05-2015 PPR: 13-05-2015
LANDED..........
soon
rinal2174 said:
Query:

I am an assistant professor at reputed institute and that is affiliated to university.
So am i eligible to be in noc 4011 of university professor and lecturer????

I have a letter from University, that mentions my employment under so n so institute.

Please advice fast

I will be getting a letter from my institute by the end of this month. :(
How did you get a letter from university?

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Letter from institute is enough, here your appointment letter from univ will establish institute as your "supervisor", competent to issue an acceptable letter.

LJROY said:
I will be getting a letter from my institute by the end of this month. :(
How did you get a letter from university?

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
hi regarding fund support it writtten that you can submit bank statement or bank certificate
if i put more money to my account then itake bank certifcate thats enough or not or should bank certificate

second thing about amenlites if i have car ishould put it amount in the of the car

rameez748

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014 signed by JOHN
Nomination.....
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable for NDVO
IELTS Request
along with documents
File Transfer...
Not Applicable for NDVO
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
11-Sep-2015
Dear Friends,

Question:1
I have letter from employer in the month of July 2013 which is as per the structure mentioned in FSW guidelines. The only problem is that the issuer person resigned last month. I am afraid what kind of way out i should adopt. Do i need to put note in my cover letter and need to provide another contact detail of the employer contact person? As issuing another letter is as big as asking kidney from someone in my company Angry.

Question: 2
i have received my bank balance certificate dated 28 march 2014. I am planning to send my application by mid May. Will it be ok to send march end month bank certificate ? Embarrassed

Question: 3
i have sent my application to nova scotia NSNP but no email from other end. Do i need to mentioned the same in my cover letter ?

pl help guys.

Maria2014

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-09-2014
Hi All..

We are glad that we all got chance to apply for FSW before the new system kicks in Jan 2015.
I have applied under Noc : 4011. Already couriered my application and expect it to be recieved on 7th May.
Best Of Luck Everyone...

shubanpaik

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Native language is mother tounge , or local state language ....

My mother tounge is - Konkanni ( No script )
Regeional Langauage - Kannada
National Language - Hindi

All my certificates are in Kannada/English.
In schedule A Background Declaration do I need to write name in native language , If so which one should i use , ..

Please advice

FSW2014ShubanPaik

Maria2014 said:
Hi All..

We are glad that we all got chance to apply for FSW before the new system kicks in Jan 2015.
I have applied under Noc : 4011. Already couriered my application and expect it to be recieved on 7th May.
Best Of Luck Everyone...

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Q 2: Latest bank statement is preferrable, if you have used required funds deposit them back and get new statement you still have couple of days.

Q 3: Mention it, better than hidding and anyways even in this application your desired region would be Nova Scotia, so it should not matter.

rameez748 said:
Dear Friends,

Question:1
I have letter from employer in the month of July 2013 which is as per the structure mentioned in FSW guidelines. The only problem is that the issuer person resigned last month. I am afraid what kind of way out i should adopt. Do i need to put note in my cover letter and need to provide another contact detail of the employer contact person? As issuing another letter is as big as asking kidney from someone in my company Angry.

Question: 2
i have received my bank balance certificate dated 28 march 2014. I am planning to send my application by mid May. Will it be ok to send march end month bank certificate ? Embarrassed

Question: 3
i have sent my application to nova scotia NSNP but no email from other end. Do i need to mentioned the same in my cover letter ?

pl help guys.

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
indresh83 said:
Hello all,
I submitted my application for NOC 0911 on 01-05-2014.

Today when going through the schedule 3 forms, I noticed that we could type our name in the space provided. But when I was filling it up on the 1st, I tried to type my name, but couldn't so, so I wrote my name with a black pen.
Is there anyone who encounetred a similar problem? And, please advise, if this is a problem.

Also, if we see the question 12, there is not enough space in which we could write all our job duties. So, I attached a seprate sheet of paper to detail all my experience. I am not sure if I wrote my name on the top on the attached sheet, but I did mention the form name and the question number,. Additionally I wrote "please find the attachement" in the space provided for the work experience details.

Hope all is well as far as this form is concerned.

Seniors please advise.

Thanks and best of luck yo all :)

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
All Members,any guess how many files must have been received by CIO Sydney.

[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.