+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sk13 said:
;D ;D ;D ... PER

08th-May : App @ CIC - 8:30 AM (Signed by alrighty Mike)
09th-July : DD Payment : DD from TD-Bank (Toronto Branch)
12th-July : ECAS status 'in process'. First time applicant : got the UCI from the help desk phone number agent (you have to try 3 to 4 times to get the right agent).
13th-Aug : PER (Case Officer - SL )

Visa Office : CPC-Ottawa
NOC: 2174 (FSW1)

Even though I came to know about this forum, after I sent my application, it has been a great place to hang out with all other friends and to read about other applicant's background, struggle, victories, mishaps and sometimes funny, silly doubts and answers.

Thanks all for the great help :-*, and all the best for others who are waiting for PER and CC/DD charge :).

(I can't access google docs, so please someone update my information in SS. Thank you!)
congrats!

sarai

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hey Freinds,

Please advise below

Question 1: I got my PCC on 4 Dec 2013. I applied for FSWP on 7 May which makes it 5 months old. They recomend for PCC which is 3 months old. I got my PER on 25 July and expecting the processing to complete by Nov (not sure if I am being too optimist) i.e before my PCC expires. Do you Think, I should still be ready with Another copy of PCC, in case they ask for, also considering if my processing gets delayed.

Question 2: I have been in Sweden since april. If i stay here till october, i would need to give a PCC from sweden as well coz i will complete 6 months here. If I have to give Sweden PCC, should i still consider arranging for Another PCC from India (as asked above)

Thanks.

BjFire

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
future_canadian said:
Yes use the billing address of the credit card.

DD is safer.
Thanks future and nska
I am trying for DD let's see.

But, in case of using CC, if that address field just goes empty and card number, expiry and code are correct... will CIC be able to charge or they just return the appl ??

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash73 said:
pls update the spread sheet .I just received an email from our lawyer informing us that we ve received PER...
application received :8th May
PER received :13th August.
Best of luck and well wishes to all forum members.
congrats!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arusso said:
Hi,
I have my documents in spanish and translated by a certified translator who stated that those documents are originals and so... Is this enough?
I only have notarized the birth and mariage certificates of my wife and myself...

Thanks!
READ THE GUIDE. There is a section for how to handle translated documents. If you don't follow it they will not be accepted.

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
betty1 said:
Thank you. Buy the problem is official language is Arabic, but all street names, mailing procedures are in English. I have ona label in arabic handwritten and two typed in English. So i confused now, arabic one needa to be typed also or handwritten is ok. In cover letter i ask them to use engliah labels for future, as mailing procrdures here are in english.
Hand written in arabic is OK if readable.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Allah ... Thanks Allah ... Thanks Allah

I got my PER ...
Application: 8th of May
CC: 7th of July
PER: 13th of August

NOTE: I found the email in the "junk" folder in Yahoo mail, so please check yours if you are waiting for it.

Many thanks for this wonderful forum...
Kindly update my record

leiloola

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] @ leiloola

So you gave me a -1 for asking you for the below? ::)

nooooo +1 ;)

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
AbdelAllah said:

I got my PER ...

NOTE: I found the email in the "junk" folder in Yahoo mail, so please check yours if you are waiting for it.

Kindly update my record
Congrats, all the best for the future.

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
sarai said:
Hey Freinds,

Please advise below

Question 1: I got my PCC on 4 Dec 2013. I applied for FSWP on 7 May which makes it 5 months old. They recomend for PCC which is 3 months old. I got my PER on 25 July and expecting the processing to complete by Nov (not sure if I am being too optimist) i.e before my PCC expires. Do you Think, I should still be ready with Another copy of PCC, in case they ask for, also considering if my processing gets delayed.

Question 2: I have been in Sweden since april. If i stay here till october, i would need to give a PCC from sweden as well coz i will complete 6 months here. If I have to give Sweden PCC, should i still consider arranging for Another PCC from India (as asked above)

Thanks.
Q1. Yes you should have backup of PCC from india at later stage if CIC demand
Q2. I guess u don't need to provide sewden PCC as you did not write on shedule A form.

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
AbdelAllah said:

I got my PER ...

Kindly update my record
Many Congates,
Brother offer Nifil Salat to Allah for this bounty and pray for all of us
Our creator is showering His bounties on all of us.
Take care
Zubair

betty1

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
BjFire said:
Thanks future and nska
I am trying for DD let's see.

But, in case of using CC, if that address field just goes empty and card number, expiry and code are correct... will CIC be able to charge or they just return the appl ??
sorry but what address? In the form there is only card holder name, cc number, expire date and 3 digit code are requiredm no need for billing address. Am i right?

sarai

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Zubair23 said:
Q1. Yes you should have backup of PCC from india at later stage if CIC demand
Q2. I guess u don't need to provide sewden PCC as you did not write on shedule A form.

Actually geting India PCC from Sweden is a bit problem so I am trying to avoid it. What if i wait till September end for Medical request coz in that case my processing would complete by Nov end.

I mentioned of my Sweded stay in supplimentary information as I was to stay till mid may, but latter on it got extended. As i would be updating CIC on my current stay in sweden, so I think if my stay extend beyond 6 months it would be better to have a Sweden PCC ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.