+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raven111 said:
the spreadsheet is not accurate enough, coz on CIC website they stated 27 applications form NOC 1111 received PER

on the spreadsheet its only 8 ,

am i right ?
Not everyone who is applying for FSW chooses to participate in this forum, or even knows about it. Only people who put their own information into the spreadsheet are reflected on it.

neilfswp

Jul 25, 2014
I am reposting my question once again. I am 6th May applicant and would like to know when can we expect MR. Following are my details:

VO: CPC - Ottawa
Application received: 6th May
CC charge: 17th June
PER received: 24th July

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavcaluk said:
Dear Seniors
I am 28th July applicant .I have submitted POF in a savings bank account and provided a closing balance statement. Now can i make FD out of this account for one year-which may be the total processing time for my application. Any issues? Please advise.
No problem at all.

LORDHELP

Aug 13, 2014
india
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-aug-2014
Nomination.....
per 28th nov 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line : processing started on 5-feb- 2015
Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
Gensch said:
If your parents are Canadian citizens, why are you going through FSWP to get PR status?
my parents are citizen and myself is married and no more fall under dependant child age so i have to opt this way only

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
neha.g30 said:
Hi

Applicant : 6 May
Received the PER today on 13 August at 4:38 PM IST.
Kindly update the sheet.

Special thanks to Oscar7,Binuky, Vinisha for helping me out with my queries.

Thanks
Neha
Congrats Neha....

Aug 13, 2014
hey even i am planning to apply for NOC1114. are the positions still open?? and what are the chances of getting a job in the same field in canada? my emial id is rohit.sharma1167@gmail

joms

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
Danibravo2003 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Today morning I received my per

Applicant : may 8th
CC charge : 7 of july
per received : august 13th
noc : 1114

thanks to all and good luck!
[/size][/size][/size]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

congrats brother

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
neilfswp said:
I am reposting my question once again. I am 6th May applicant and would like to know when can we expect MR. Following are my details:

As soon as they start processing your application.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Soon you will receive your MR buddy.. Actually no one can predict when you will receive MR but all we can say is ALL THE BEST.. :) :)

neilfswp said:

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj31 said:
Really soothing words which makes me to come out of this situation.

Thank you future_canadian bro... +1 for you :) :) :)

So for your case, before applying FSW did you apply for your wife's passport renewal or your wife's passport is about to reach the expiry date and leter you had applied after submitting the docs to CIC.
Why I'm asking is, we've already applied, now the old passport was sealed with CANCELLED. Thats why i'm in a Quandary state :'( :'( :'(
In my case we knew the passport would expire in about 6 months so we applied for renewal early and we attached our acknowledgement of application for renewal to our application along with a copy of the old passport.

If you have already applied with the old passport, not stamped CANCELLED, and the stamping occurred after your application, I think you are fine. Once your local VO contacts you, you can let them know your wife has renewed her passport and provide all the necessary information about the new passport.

Good luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssindia said:
198 PERs already issued to Financial Analyst applications recieved until 8th May. Obviously I stand no chance with an application receipt date of 18th July right?
:( :(
Not necessarily. In the first half of May there was a flood of applications. After that it slowed down to a trickle. There may well be cap space even now.

leiloola

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Congrats! When did you get your PER?

NJ-1 said:
Just receive passport request

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependants reside in Canada
How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPC-O)
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

If you have a mailing address in the United States: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase a pre-paid shipping label from Canada Post and include it with your passports and a copy of this letter. Follow the link to purchase your shipping label:
http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or a pre-paid Canada Post shipping label, or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

fallcolors2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Interview........
waived off!!
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
Spring of 2015!! Yay!! :D
Hello people!
I received my PER on 11th Aug!!! :) :) :)

NOC-2174
Application received date-7th May
DD charged-11th July

This forum is really helping thousands of people who are ignorant about many things involved in submitting the application!!
Keep up the good work guys!! :)

God bless u all!!

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.