+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohit307

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015

joms

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
As per our SS

217 people already got PER

177 people waiting for PER until 13th May charging.

1376 applications SLEEPING in CIC. 8)

rohit307

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015
NJ-1 said:
Just receive passport request

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependants reside in Canada
How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPC-O)
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

If you have a mailing address in the United States: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase a pre-paid shipping label from Canada Post and include it with your passports and a copy of this letter. Follow the link to purchase your shipping label:
http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or a pre-paid Canada Post shipping label, or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
Congrats!! :)

ssindia

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
18-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-03-2015 Passport Submitted...: 24-03-2015 Passport Received...:13-04-2015
LANDED..........
August 2015
198 PERs already issued to Financial Analyst applications recieved until 8th May. Obviously I stand no chance with an application receipt date of 18th July right?
:( :(

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
dsan_01 said:
Got my PER today afternoon EST.
My CC was charged on 9July and I am 8May applicant.

Going to update my entry in SS
Congrats dsan_01

RajuCA2014

May 20, 2014
Dear Seniors,

Based on your experience pls let me know if the below roles and responsibilities look good for 2172 NOC.
• Gathering user requirement specifications.
• Performing feasibility study and suggesting the software, hardware and skill requirements for the project.
• Preparing functional and detailed technical design documents.
• Designing the database architecture and developing data models.
• Creating and managing tablespaces, datafiles, database links, schemas, tables, indexes, views, synonyms.
• Writing scripts for packages, procedures, functions, triggers, scheduler jobs and PL-SQL code to implement the functionality.
• Creating users, roles, policies and encryption methods to maintain the data security.
• Integrating, testing and modifying the data models and the database systems.
• Doing data cleansing and putting controls in place to avoid bad/junk entering into the system.
• Optimizing the queries, PL-SQL code, gathering statistics and tuning the database for improving the performance of the system
• Educating the reporting and data warehouse professionals about the implemented database management system for better usage for tools.
• Doing research and innovative new ways to enhance system and end users experience.
• Mentor the junior members in the team and co-ordinate with the teams working at various geo-graphical locations on different modules.
• Doing database back-up, recovery, import/export of schemas or tables and handling maintenance activities.

Thanks a lot.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Sysanalyst said:
Dear All,

I am happy to inform that I have received PER today in my Email Inbox,

Thanks for everyone in this forum and all seniors for their support all along in this process, yes the process is just started for the Journey to Canada.

Application received date 8th May
CC charged date 4th July
PER received date 12th Aug
Visa Office New Delhi

My prayers for all who are awaiting the good news & others who are on next step in the process.

;) ;) ;) ;)

Congrats Sysanalyst

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vivek0710 - Please confirm if ur spouse BC was in english orhindi?
Was it supported by 10th certificate also??

Vivek0710 said:
Now that I have received the PER, I would like to share what all documents (in doubt generally) did I submit. It may help those who have questions or else consider it as “good to know information” 

Work Experience:
Previous Employer(s) : Appointment Letter + Experience cum Relieving Letter
Current Employer: Appointment Letter and Responsibilities (on company letterhead duly signed by HR)

Settlement Funds:
Prepared a spreadsheet summary of all cash / cash equivalents for self and spouse (Saving Acc, PF, MF, Equity, FD etc).

Took the exchange rate as on that date from Bank Of Canada to convert funds in CAD – attached a screenshot of that exchange rate.

Took the pdf print of my bank summary pages showing the available balances of all corresponding entries mentioned in the summary, highlighted them and attached. Neither I got it certified from the bank nor I had submitted the statement for any period.

For liabilities, I had submitted my ongoing loan statement showing the balance payable as on date.

Final Settlement Amount : Cash / Cash Equivalent – Liabilities

Birth Certificate (Tricky One) :
I got my Birth Certificate all done so I was good with it. Same goes for my son.

My Spouse's birth certificate did not had her name on it, it is a hand written birth certificate on pre-printed stationary. What all it mentioned was :
- Issuing Authority
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Place of Birth
I took a chance and sent it as is. Went through 

Now I will work on this to get her name added on it. I know I will get it done but this will take around 10-15 days. I will have the original one plus the new computerised one with her name mentioned...all other records will remain the same.

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
joms said:
As per our SS

217 people already got PER

177 people waiting for PER until 13th May charging.

1376 applications SLEEPING in CIC. 8)
CIC is indeed sleeping !!!... 220 odd PER (MR, Visa issue, rejections included) in approx. 100 days...!!!!!!

Even if we assume there was a huge FSW13 backlog (which is now cleared by CIC), going at double their current speed CIC will take around 300 more days to send PER for the remaining 1376 applications...woaah, and I thought that CIC would have geared up for the avalanche of applications (assuming FSW14 application cap of 25000 was informed to them)... :-X

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
NJ-1 said:
Just receive passport request

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependants reside in Canada
How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPC-O)
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

If you have a mailing address in the United States: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase a pre-paid shipping label from Canada Post and include it with your passports and a copy of this letter. Follow the link to purchase your shipping label:
http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or a pre-paid Canada Post shipping label, or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Congratulations dear

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Don't loose your hopes as the peoples who got PER's till now were ready from last year. The CAP for this I hope will take some time to fill as application intake reduced after mid May. Fingers crosses......

ssindia said:
198 PERs already issued to Financial Analyst applications recieved until 8th May. Obviously I stand no chance with an application receipt date of 18th July right?
:( :(

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
sujith.rajan85 said:
Hi Friends,

Today my bank informed me that my DD was encashed on 1st Aug. My application was received on 12th May.
Does this mean I can expect my PR by end of this month?

Congrats sujith.rajan85...pls update spreadsheet if not updated yet..you can use link from mh signature panel... Nd dnt forget to save edit my response link after successful entry in ss

sevagha

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
5125 ECA Done......:22-05-2014 ECA Received:27-05-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014 App. Received:04-06-2014 PER Received:30-09-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
I'm a June 4th applicant from Egypt. I had my police certificates issued on May 12th, however it states that it is only valid for 3 months. So does this mean I'll get rejected because it has already expired for one day now, and by the time it's my turn several months?

Your help is much appreciated.

gsandhu14

Jul 14, 2013
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
20-09-2014
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
Hi
I have one doubt related to PCC, experts please advice.
Applied as FSW in May 2014, along with application I have sent PCC (Validity 6 Sept 2013 to 5 Sept 2014).
And I again applied for PCC in June 2014 and got it on spot (Validity 3 June 2014 to 2 June 2015).
My question is, If CIC request for new PCC. Can I send them PCC that was issued in June 2014.
Or I need to apply for fresh one?

Thanks

bhupeshkk

Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
File Transfer...
Processing started on 15 April
Med's Request
7th May
Med's Done....
16th May Got TLU on 26th May
Interview........
Decision Made on 1st August 15
Passport Req..
7th August 2015
Re: Need help....

future_canadian said:
Self-attested job duties are unacceptable and will be rejected. Get a personal letter from someone who knew your duties (like a supervisors or colleague) instead.

Good luck.
Thanks for your reply Future_Canadian.

I have an email from my current HR department stating they do not provide job reference letter. Can i attached that email along with affidavit.
Or
If my colleague provide my job duties on official email id or on plain paper will that work. I am working with this company from last 2 years. I am planning to apply under NOC 0111.

I got a job reference letter from my previous employer but 20% of job duties are matching with NOC 0111. In this company i have 3 years of exp.

Please help.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.