+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

This is Rajesh. I started doing research on canadian immigration for FSWP which was introduced for this year 2014. Am a graduate in Electrical Engineering and have a work experience of 3+ Years. So could someone suggest whether I can surely proceed in starting the process for dropping in my FSWP this year and even assist with the consultancies in either Hyderabad or Bangalore which have successive results in sending candidates on thsi basis...

Thanks in advance.

jay19

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Montreal, QC - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
10-09-2014
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015
LANDED..........
03/04/2015
Worth a shot I would say, considering the current processing time of CIC. Moreover, in worst case even if you get stuck in Cap, you could be in game for Express Entry programme in Jan 2015..!! :)

Beevee1985 said:
I am an IT professional.I have just came to know about Fsw.I understand that it will take time for IELTS and WES certification. Is there any chance to fit in the cap if I apply in October ?

Yahoo_India

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
dawn_canada said:
From the spread sheet (SS -2014) roughly 100 PERs were received in last two weeks and number CIC updated is 332, so we can say that 30% applicants from all over the world are on this web portal. This is somehow SS also calculated, hence we can rely on this estimation.

Good work!
I have a doubt here... Are the numbers updated by CIC on its website pertains to no. of PER issued or is it the no of CC/DD charged? As per the website the numbers updated are for the completed application received by CIC. I believe the PER stage is after the completeness check and CC/DD charging.

Request the members to correct my understanding....

jay19

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Montreal, QC - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
10-09-2014
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015
LANDED..........
03/04/2015
Yes, I believe you're right here. The numbers on CIC website is indeed the # of PERs. They update it weekly (mostly on weekends or Tuesdays).

Yahoo_India said:
I have a doubt here... Are the numbers updated by CIC on its website pertains to no. of PER issued or is it the no of CC/DD charged? As per the website the numbers updated are for the completed application received by CIC. I believe the PER stage is after the completeness check and CC/DD charging.

Request the members to correct my understanding....

madhut

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-01-2015
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
randev said:
A friend of mine got her FBI clearance recently. When she applied, the FBI website said that the bureau estimated average processing time to be 25 days. That was a very accurate estimate- Her application was indeed processed 25 days after it was submitted!
I got the FBI PCC done very recently. This is the time lines. For me, it might have taken a week more because I had to update the CC details.

Apllication sent on June 30 --> Package recieved on July 3rd --> Payment processed on July 29th -- > FBI PCC recieved by regular mail on Aug 8.

Make sure you do the finger printing right and you should be good. I am from Bangalore, India and fingerprinting was done by www dot ahfsindia dot com

lion king

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
N.Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
Nomination.....
15/Oct/2014
IELTS Request
submitted
@nilesh_kamnani

Bro ... don't worry .........

I hv also sent dd of 26/5/2014...... validity is 6 months

madhut

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-01-2015
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
rvssrajesh said:
Hi guys,

This is Rajesh. I started doing research on canadian immigration for FSWP which was introduced for this year 2014. Am a graduate in Electrical Engineering and have a work experience of 3+ Years. So could someone suggest whether I can surely proceed in starting the process for dropping in my FSWP this year and even assist with the consultancies in either Hyderabad or Bangalore which have successive results in sending candidates on thsi basis...

Thanks in advance.
Seniors must be tired of answering this question. Let me take a dig at this
"Nobody can tell for sure, but it is worth trying . Because even if you dont make it, you will have all your documents ready and shall be ahead in race for Express Entry 2015. All the people leading the FSW 2014 race had started thier prep in 2013 or before. It takes a serious amount of work to get the docs done"

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bosschips said:
File for an affidavit and declare all your JDs. Submit it with all your supporting documents and you will be good. I personally know someone who did and got through without interview. Just make sure you make your affidavit DETAILED, especially in the Job description part. Try having someone to vouch for you via an affidavit too. It'll add to your case.

How I wish they do that but they don't. IMO, they should even accept academic IELTS because they are generally harder than the GT. The rules are very clear on this one though. Sorry. Band 6 should be achieved in one sitting.

This is beautiful @ teed618!
Thank you... Can Email reference work ? I am working in other country right now & so old folks are not responding for the reference..

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Vivek0710 said:
YOO HOOO.....PER Received. :-*

Congrats buddy...:D

maddyphysio said:
With God's Gracing,

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Received PER on 11 August..
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

App Date: 7 May
CC Charged: 30 June:
NOC: 3142..

Thank you all Seniors for your Valuable information and Support...

Thanks a lot...

Congrats maddyphysio .:)

vinayrao said:
Good News ....Got PER

Received PER
App Reached : May 7th
NOC : 2174
DD encashed : 3rd July as per PER email / 8th July (as per bank)
PER Date : Aug 12th
Visa office : CPC-Ottawa

Thank you every one....and all the best...

Congratulations vinayrao ....

Ali_110 said:
By the grade of God Almighty I
Got PER
couple of hours ago.

I'm 8th May applicant. Btw I'm one of the applicant who had ECA done for Bachelors degree only but not masters. I had attached letter of explanation explaining that I was not claiming points for Masters. Good Luck every one... Really happy. SS updated.

Congratulations Ali brother.....

aha2174 said:
PER EMAIL STARTED FOR 8TH MAY APPLICANTS... BECAUSE I AM ONE OF THOSE TOO... GOT PER EMAIL 2 HOURS AGO BUT CHECKED MY EMAIL JUST NOW.. SO ITS FOR 2171..APP RECEIVED ON 8TH MAY..DD ENCASHED ON 11 JULY PER RECEIVED ON 12TH AUGUST..CONGRATS FROM ALL OF YOU WILL START NOW ONWARDS ;D ;D... BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL WHO ARE WAITING

Congrats aha2174 ... :-* :-*

deargupt said:
Hi, received PER today. 8th May applicant in 2171 category. CC charged 7th July. All the best to everybody.

Congrats buddy.....:)

deargupt said:
Hi, received PER today. 8th May applicant in 2171 category. CC charged 7th July. All the best to everybody.

Congrats ..:)

canadawait said:
To God be all the Glory

Received PER mail few minutes ago :p :p :p

CC charged 9th July

8th May applicant

Congrats buddy.....:)

dsan_01 said:
Got my PER today afternoon EST.
My CC was charged on 9July and I am 8May applicant.

Going to update my entry in SS

Congrats dsan_01 ....

Sysanalyst said:
Dear All,

I am happy to inform that I have received PER today in my Email Inbox,

Thanks for everyone in this forum and all seniors for their support all along in this process, yes the process is just started for the Journey to Canada.

Application received date 8th May
CC charged date 4th July
PER received date 12th Aug
Visa Office New Delhi

My prayers for all who are awaiting the good news & others who are on next step in the process.

;) ;) ;) ;)

Heartiest Congrats buddy .:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Oscar7 said:
Thanks everyone for your wishes!!! :) :)

SS Updated

[size=14pt]Goood Boyyyyy.........! ;) ;) ;)

Sysanalyst

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
Med's Request
21-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015
Dear All,

I am happy to inform that I have received PER today in my Email Inbox,

Thanks for everyone in this forum and all seniors for their support all along in this process, yes the process is just started for the Journey to Canada.

Application received date 8th May
CC charged date 4th July
PER received date 12th Aug
Visa Office New Delhi

My prayers for all who are awaiting the good news & others who are on next step in the process.

;) ;) ;) ;)

gaexp

Apr 29, 2014
Kumar2k1 said:
Hi,
I got FBI clearance letter in 4 weeks in USA. I applied for PCC on June 4th and received letter on July 7th. I am not a US citizen, and no-GC either...
Thanks for the reply. How many days it took before they charged CC?

Status
Not open for further replies.