+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just to share new details with you after my search on cic website.the page updated on 18/07/14.
it means its valid one.here they cleary shows in exmple that we can calculate our ielts points same like i did as 21 points..tell me if im wrong.

page link; http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

now see tabel below on the page.its a simple calculation give simple result

GK111

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
8-05-2015
Amitraj1978 said:
just to share new details with you after my search on cic website.the page updated on 18/07/14.
it means its valid one.here they cleary shows in exmple that we can calculate our ielts points same like i did as 21 points..tell me if im wrong.

page link; cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

now see tabel below on the page.its a simple calculation give simple result
I also crossed checked wid dis to calculate 20 points....there is no specific example to state that if individual scores are added to arrive at final score or the aggregate score arrived from individual sections is used as d final score. We all till now have believed that individual sections score are just added to arrive at a score but may b not. May b all d consultants r wrong and CIC takes an aggregate score of individual scores and then multiplies the appropriate score on that basis.

Atleast ur case seems to suggest that.

nilesh.kamani

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First 1-MAY-2014.. Rejected.. Second 6-JUN-2014
AOR Received.
06-OCT-2014
Med's Request
17-NOV-2014
Med's Done....
21-NOV-2014
Passport Req..
12-FEB-2015
Hello Seniors,

At this rate how much time will CIO take to reach 5th June applications?
I am seeing that CIO takes 1 week to process application received in 1 day.
I am worried because my demand draft will expire by that time.
Does anyone know how I can submit my credit card form if the application is already at CIO?

Thanks,
Nilesh

dream16

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
New York City
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2171, 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
29-09-2014
Med's Request
11-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
July 2015 (became PR)
GK111 said:
I also crossed checked wid dis to calculate 20 points....there is no specific example to state that if individual scores are added to arrive at final score or the aggregate score arrived from individual sections is used as d final score. We all till now have believed that individual sections score are just added to arrive at a score but may b not. May b all d consultants r wrong and CIC takes an aggregate score of individual scores and then multiplies the appropriate score on that basis.

In your IELTS report, take a look at the Overall result box , i think you can go by calculating result based on that as well, for example, my overall result says 7.5 so that means , points scored = 23

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GK111 said:

may be you are right as per your calculation.but that page usggest that there is simple calculation to arrive on total points.if take exmple that 5.5 in reading and 9,9,9 in others.so which bracket they put now(if minimum 6 points in each category not required)

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dream16 said:
In your IELTS report, take a look at the Overall result box , i think you can go by calculating result based on that as well, for example, my overall result says 7.5 so that means , points scored = 23
buddy my total is 7 overall

SACA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/08/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
17/06/2015
Med's Done....
01/07/2015
Passport Req..
11/08/2015
LANDED..........
07/06/2016
No more PERs today?

Yesterday was all joy!!! ;D

GK111

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
8-05-2015
dream16 said:
IELTS aggregate final score may not b d right score as it needs to be converted to CLB score by the CIC. I guess one first needs to convert individual sections IELTS score into individual CLB scores and then calculate aggregate CLB score like we have in the IELTS report. But this is pure assumption here that CIC is calculating like this. Based on ur IELTS individual score report (ur scores even individual are ditto that of mine) u wuld have an aggregate CLB score of 8.8 which shuld mean rounded off CLB score of 9, so = 6*4 = 24.

I am only calculating this based on aggregate score assumption, plz assume a conservative approach and assume ur points to be 23.

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
red9999 said:
Dear amitraj1978 check this out

R79(1) of IRPA
The authority to issue Ministerial Instructions appears in Subsection 87.3(3) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (“IRPA”). However, A87.3(3) does not authorize Ministerial Instructions to
override regulations, and R79(1)(b) clearly recognizes the right of foreign nationals to provide alternative
evidence of their proficiency in English or French. As a result, the requirement that all applicants
be accompanied by test results would appear to be ultra vires.

file:///C:/Users/Rindha/Pictures/mydego%20n%20me/Ministerial-instructions-issued.pdf

Write back to CIC mentioning your UCI number and the name of the officer who processed your application.
Ask them to explain how you were not considered for the application when the Ministerial guidance code clearly states otherwise. Ask them how the CIC given calculations in their official website dont match the reviewing officer? esp when he doesnt have any rights to overrule your points!
Expect the reply in 20 or so days .. meanwhile start preparing your 2nd package!

thanks buddy.i already send 4 emails to them with explanation and attachment proof.i will use this one also as per your advice.

meanwhile iam looking for 2nd application.

+1 for your usefull info...

May 21, 2014
Hello Guys,

My application reached Sydney on 16 July. I live in the UK now and I used a card to pay the fees. I was not charged so far. I will have to change my address on 1 September. As you know you have to write address of a payer on fee payment form. Do you think it can be a problem if I change my address? You probably know that sometimes a merchant from online shops won't deliver to the address which is different from the one associated with a card? Do you think the address is important for a successful transaction? I also mentioned that my address will be valid till 31 August on fee payment form. (my mailing address is still the same).

Many thanks in advance.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experts,

I got below response from my Ex boss when I requested reference letter per CIC format.

"HR told me that they have already responded to you saying that whatever they could give they have given to you in the form of relieving letter already. As per Company policy they said neither HR or anybody from company should endorse the work done and other details. "

I know that alternate option is to get affidivate stating this reason but I am at USA & can get notarised through bank manager on plain paper but not on stamp paper.

any suggestion, how should I prepare my letter so it wont leave any doubt.

I have supporting documents from the company as below:
Initial offer letter, relieving letter, my business card, some pay slips & above email denying any further issuing of letter.

Thanks..

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
sorry about that weird link this is the actual link :-X

http://www.blaney.com/sites/default/files/Ministerial-instructions-issued.pdf

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy6835 said:
Experts,

I got below response from my Ex boss when I requested reference letter per CIC format.

"HR told me that they have already responded to you saying that whatever they could give they have given to you in the form of relieving letter already. As per Company policy they said neither HR or anybody from company should endorse the work done and other details. "

I know that alternate option is to get affidivate stating this reason but I am at USA & can get notarised through bank manager on plain paper but not on stamp paper.

any suggestion, how should I prepare my letter so it wont leave any doubt.

buddy, i preapred detailed explanation letters for my previous jobs.as my old company not giving job descrip letters.cic refused to take self explaintory letters about job profile.

atleast in my case they didnt give any points for my previous experience( i attached releiving letter,pay slip etc,but no job details or job description letter for my previosu jobs)

I have supporting documents from the company as below:
Initial offer letter, relieving letter, my business card, some pay slips & above email denying any further issuing of letter.

Thanks..

MaxHeadroom

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver, BC since JAN 2016
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Guys, really, some of the charts in the SS2014 is NOT updating.
Can someone please give it a push. Please
:D

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
O CIC; why have thou tormented me?

for you returneth my application in the year 2013 AD under the guise that thou Cap had filleth,

though saddened, I receiveth this news bravely like a warrior

because defeat is for the coward and weak at heart, I had picked up myself from the 2013 disappointment and gathered all documents, completed all forms and dispatcheth same to be receiveth by your Ark angel, Mike, on May 12, 2014.

since I have useth DD I cannot currently confirm if you have taketh your fees, neither did I findeth any information on UCI and yet no PER

O my heart is weary but not broken, my patience dwindles but not extinguished, my hope swings but alive...

do send my PER O CIC, I awaited thee as this suspense is becoming unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.