+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spsingh25

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
Along with Application
Med's Request
07-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 05-11-2014; PPR2 on 07-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015
migratecanada2012 said:
Hi Guys ,
Can some one send me excel sheet on my email address ? if yes then i can pm my email id.
I am badly hit by access policies in my office
Tell me your mail id, i can do it.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Don't worry. Only minor change occurred in generic form in this month. As long as you don't have any child over 19, it will not affect you.

And yes, only you need to fill it.

betty1 said:
Generic Application form didnt change, right? I already filled it, downloaded end of July, since some of the forms have been changed, worry if this one also? And only me has to fill this form, on behalf of me and my dependants?

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
delhi2173 said:
no i didn't get any mail yet from NDVO.
but did not understand what you mean by "NDVO will not set AORs this time".

sorry for asking again
what does this mean whether the application has reached the NDVO or not.

i am asking this because i need to update my status to NDVO from single to married after september.
so just want to start gathering my documents for that.
Phase: Completeness check

Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:

all required fields in your application forms are complete,
all required documents are submitted from Document Checklist (IMM 5612), and
the correct processing fee payment has been made
If your application is:

incomplete or;
the allowable cap limit has been reached,
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.

Phase: Eligibility Review

An officer at the CIO will make a final determination as to whether you meet all the eligibility criteria and your application is eligible for processing.

If your application is not eligible for processing, you will be sent a letter that:

explains the reason(s) why your application is not eligible for processing, and
confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued.
Phase: Selection and Admissibility

If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:

minimum requirements
selection factors
sufficient funds
admissibility (criminality, security, medical)
Note: If the initial assessment of your score for points against the selection factors is equal to or greater than the pass mark, your application will be sent by the CIO to the appropriate visa office for further processing and a final decision. If you do not meet the minimum requirements, or do not meet the pass mark against the selection factors, your application will be refused. In either case, a refund of processing fees will not be issued at this stage of the application process.

GURI.D.CHD

Mar 5, 2014
Hi there,

Credit card which I mentioned in the application has got some problem and my bank want to issue new credit card with new credit card number.

Can I send DD now so that they can consider DD instead of Credit Card?

Can somebody guide me on this?

Thanks.

navneetsibal

May 2, 2014
delhi2173 said:
hi seniors

my online ECAS status just changed to
"We started processing your application on August 5, 2014"
what does this means ?

whether application processing started at Nova Scotia or the file transferred to NDVO and processing started in NDVO?

will update the SS.

Congratulation Delhi2173....

If NDVO will send file transfer/processing emails this time you'll surely get one in your inbox soon.

Delstabor09

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/06/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 01-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
neel15 said:
Dear All

I checked my ECAS status few mins back, it shows " IN PROCESS " ( we received your app on 9th may ) .

Does it mean that my DD encash ? and Eligibility review started ?
Hi guys, good morning.
I got my Credential Evaluation and Authentication Report from WES. How could I determine if CIC already reviewed the report from WES?
Thank you.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
According to the OP6c, money should be refunded if PER is not issued as described in Phase: Eligibility Review. But we found 2 cases, where money has not been refunded. ::) ::)

ANANJAY said:

If your application is:

incomplete or;
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.

Phase: Eligibility Review

An officer at the CIO will make a final determination as to whether you meet all the eligibility criteria and your application is eligible for processing.

If your application is not eligible for processing, you will be sent a letter that:

If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:

minimum requirements
selection factors
sufficient funds
Note: If the initial assessment of your score for points against the selection factors is equal to or greater than the pass mark, your application will be sent by the CIO to the appropriate visa office for further processing and a final decision. If you do not meet the minimum requirements, or do not meet the pass mark against the selection factors, your application will be refused. In either case, a refund of processing fees will not be issued at this stage of the application process.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
You will never know it. you have to wait for PER.

I guess, you upgraded WES Assessment into FSWP after getting e-mail from WES.

Delstabor09 said:
Hi guys, good morning.
I got my Credential Evaluation and Authentication Report from WES. How could I determine if CIC already reviewed the report from WES?
Thank you.

betty1

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Thanks for reply guys.I am still unsure about assets According to guise, I need to show only bank deposits, money. But I have an apartment as well, do I need to show it as an assets? And I dont have liabilities.

And I can make a payment with my credit card as well, right?

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
adddy said:
Hi All

We are a family of 4 and need to show CAD$22,00 in my bank statement.

I have few Qs regarding the statement

1. When I have to submit the statement, with the application form or at a later stage?
2. For how long I have to keep the money in the account? Can i withdraw after submitting the application?

Thanks
If your account is oldie do submit balance certificate and 6 mnths bank statement along with application
If you have added money recently in hour account do submit balance certificate
When your file will trsnsfer to local vo they may ask you to submit bank statement s for 6 months..
You have to maintain your account throughout the process

spsingh25

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
Along with Application
Med's Request
07-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 05-11-2014; PPR2 on 07-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015
migratecanada2012 said:
Hello spsingh25,
I have sent you PM with my email id ...

Regards
Ravi
Sent you the file Bro!

check your mail.

Cheers!

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
neel15 said:
Dear All

I checked my ECAS status few mins back, it shows " IN PROCESS " ( we received your app on 9th may ) .

Does it mean that my DD encash ? and Eligibility review started ?

If your application is:

incomplete or;

Phase: Eligibility review

minimum requirements
selection factors
sufficient funds

jmyra

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/14
Nomination.....
08/12/14
File Transfer...
02/02/2015
Med's Request
20/02/15
Med's Done....
23/02/15
Passport Req..
01/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/15
LANDED..........
GOD WILLING MAY END / BEGINNING JUNE
Century said:
Hey, I am getting minus ratings (-2 within minute)!! :( :( :( What so for ??? ??? ???

LOL.......someone is jealous of u , the selfless attitude u have shown on this forum will be duly n suitably rewarded to u by GOD , irrespective of any number of -1 anyone wants to give u .
bless u

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
It seems that your friend job letter from standard Chartered Bank was not properly worded and did not mention the duties for NOC 1212 hence he did not get marks for that experience. This shows how much important is the wording of letter from employer and matching with NOC . If your friend can get new letter from Standard Chartered with proper wording as per NOC then I think he can reapply & will get the marks.
milansaha said:
Dear Folks,

One of my friend applied on NOC 1112. His application was received on 5th May,2014. His payment was charged as well.

But on 6th August cic sent a rejection email on his application instead of PER. He had full time permanent 8 years experience in two reputed banks.

1. 3 yrs in Citi Bank : This was his main profession In schedule 3 form and his latest experience and based on this work experience he applied in NOC 1112. He provided employment letter with full job description for this experience.

2. 5 yrs in Standard Chartered Bank: He did not apply under this experience but In schedule 3 form, He claimed this work experience under NOC 1212. He also provided employment letter for this work with job description. But the job description does not fully match with NOC 1212.He got only 11 points out of 15 points in work experience beacause CIC did not give any point for his work experience in Stanadard charted bank.

This way he failed to meet 67 points.

In his rejection letter as a reason cic mentioned as below:

"1.You were assigned 11 points for your 3 years of full-time work experience with CITI Bank Nov 2011– May 2014 NOC 1112, or the equivalent in part-time work, within the 10 years prior to the date your application was made in accordance with R 80 of IRPA.

2. No points were assigned for your work experience from Standard Chartered Bank (August 2006 – October 2011) because the employer letters contained insufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or a substantial number of the main duties of occupation 1212 – Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties. Self declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable evidence of work experience. "

From the above explanation it is clear that CIC verified the job descriptions both of his experiences. Does it go with CIC rules? Moreover cic told that he will not get the refund and his file back. This is also something which seems a exception of their rule. Is not it?

So far we know that we have to have at least 1 yr of work experience in the NOC we are applying and he meets this rule.

What he can do now? He is really down with this rejection. Can he apply again? Or it will be rejected again if he applies?

Status
Not open for further replies.