+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashesh said:
hello, you can look at the sample titles availbale on the CIC website with regards to this code which can give a fair idea about what they are exactly looking for, if our profile matching to any of these sample titles then then you need to provide a reference letter from your employers to justify your title which should cover this respective code.

Trust this would clarify

Cheers!
I disagree. Though the sample titles can be a useful guide, they are irrelevant to CIC. What matters is matching the applicant's job duties with the duty descriptions in the NOC, including the lead statement.

1114 has caused a lot of frustration as it seems to be a catch-all category for finance people who don't fit under the other finance NOCs, and under "main duties" there is one bullet point for each of several different types of finance jobs, and the heading indicates that these are duties for only SOME of the occupations under this category. As such I think it is difficult to craft a good experience letter for this NOC.

What I suggest someone to do for this category is to write a letter that clearly describes one of the occupations listed in the NOC. If that title is mentioned in the "main duties" bullet points, the job description should hit all the key words of that bullet point, just as for any other NOC. If the title dos not have its own bullet point in the NOC, the job description should describe in some detail the nature of the job, an hit keywords that one finds under a google search of that job title.

That's the best way I can think of to prepare a letter under this NOC, and given that CIC reviewers are not knowledgeable in these fields, I think it is very difficult to say what their criteria for reviewing it will be.

Poor showing by HRSDC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: FSW - ECA and Points for age

PQS said:
Dear Friends,

I applied for FSW under 2232. I kindly request your advise regarding the followings.

1. My original ECA assessment lost by TNT post and I managed to get a duplicate from WES and sent with my application. Will they accept this duplicate from WES? ( I have now got the original ECA report from WES as I don't have any ref number from CIO, I am unable to send it to CIO. )

2.My DOB is on 20 July and CIO received my application on 14 July. I got 67 points if only they consider me before 20 July. Please let me know how they calculate points for age?, Also if I send the original ECA report now, will they reduce 1 point for my age as now it is after 20 July?

Note that my original application was terminated on 2012 due to Bill 18, backlog, after doing my medical and paying visa fee. No fee returned yet

Thanks in advance.
Wow, terminated AFTER medical and visa fee. Brutal.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
cjg1987 said:
Check the below lead statement , for a general idea about NOC 1114:

This unit group includes professional occupations in finance not elsewhere classified such as financial planners, financial examiners and inspectors, financial investigators, financial underwriters, mortgage brokers and trust officers. They are employed by banks, trust companies, investment firms and governments, or they may be self-employed.
I have already gone through the information for NOC 1114 and "account manager" is mentioned in the list of titles. I know I am eligible under this title, but in the description for financial planner, under which account manager is a title, it is mentioned "handling personal financial plans". I am handling institutions and corporates. Will I still qualify ?

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
ashesh said:
hello, you can look at the sample titles availbale on the CIC website with regards to this code which can give a fair idea about what they are exactly looking for, if our profile matching to any of these sample titles then then you need to provide a reference letter from your employers to justify your title which should cover this respective code.

Trust this would clarify

Cheers!
Sample Titles DO NOT need to match. Only Duties/Responsibilities need to match.

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I made a bank draft under the name of " Receiver General for Canada" ...but many people wrote "The Receiver General for Canada" I want to ask whether only Receiver general for canada would be acceptable?? does any one make draft like me and got encashed please reply...worried

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr Reem said:
Does anyone know if DHL delivers to CIC on a Saturday! Our application has been sitting at Nova Scotia Sort Facility since yesterday morning. It needs to be delivered to CIC. Does DHL work on a saturday or do i have to wait till monday :eek: :eek: :eek:
DHL works on Saturday but CIC doesn't.

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
Hi,

WES report received by UPS just now, they say PROFFESIONAL STUDY, although they did tell me that on mail but it had sample as water mark.

DO I GET 23 IN DEGREE?

Thank you!!!

rupm

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Dear All,
I have some question.

I sat for ielts April 2013 where my passport number mentioned.Mentioned passport on Ielts test report has been expired.
so i applied for new passport,got that new passport and my new passport has previous passport number which is being shown on
Ielts test report form.So during application do i have to provide cover letter or not????

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
David_123 said:
from the excel sheet, I can see the processing time is getting longer than previous. the time from application sent to Fee Encashed is around 2-3 month now. will it be becoming even longer in the future?

my application sent in early June, any idea when there will be some updates from CIO? thanks.
There was a flood of applications from May 5-19, peaking around the 7th. It's taking a long time to process those. After that, the pace will probably pick up in terms of how long it takes to process one day's applications.

imm2canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015, Passport received : 22-08-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2016
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Yes, please send photo copies of degree / certificate / diploma as well as mark sheets of all education like 10th, 12th, Bachelors, Masters etc. besides the original ECA report

One last query,

I have one set of transcripts from universities for both B.Tech and M.Tech (in sealed envelop), which i will be sending them along with my application.

Do i need to notarize or attestation from any one on SSC and Intermediate marks memos ?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tresspasser said:
Thanks for the response , I was just worried whether CIC ignores experiences less than a year, It seems thats not the case , Greatly appreciate your assistance ,This is a wnderful forum ,You guys rock ,I will file my application in a weeks time :)
They do not ignore experiences less than a year. However, you must have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time experience in your primary NOC to be eligible.

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
Junash said:
I made a bank draft under the name of " Receiver General for Canada" ...but many people wrote "The Receiver General for Canada" I want to ask whether only Receiver general for canada would be acceptable?? does any one make draft like me and got encashed please reply...worried
Hi Junash,

read excerpts fro cic.gc.ca
its says THE and also receiver general I believe its fine.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldenboy_116 said:
Dear Friends:

ECAS status update: 2.We started processing your application on August 6, 2014.
Congrats! May 6th application and London VO, this may be a good sign for London VO people.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
click.trick said:
Hello Guys !!

I need a some information.. i have applied for Canadian Immigration.. and my application reached on 28th May.

I have provided the credit card information of NCB (AL AHLI BANK Saudi Arabia) ..

when I try to make a purchase online, it always asks a MASTERCARD SECURE CODE, and once i enter that code, the purchase is successful.

My Question is, I have not provided this code to CANADA IMMIGRATION, will a transaction be successful without this? May be their procedure and system is different then an online purchase or transaction?
No problem CIC doesn't need this.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
maym99 said:
Hi,

WES report received by UPS just now, they say PROFFESIONAL STUDY, although they did tell me that on mail but it had sample as water mark.

DO I GET 23 IN DEGREE?

Thank you!!!
In order to score 23 Points - your ECA report must state 'Equivalent to Canadian Masters'.

If it does - then you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.