+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

savarana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
savarana said:
In "Generic Application Form for Canada IMM0008ENU_2D", question 12a about "Previous Countries of Residence", I have a question.

5 years ago in 2009, I was in the USA from end of September 2009 to end of January 2010 (about 4 months) to complete my last semester of university. After return in January 2009 I've been in India ever since. Do I need to fill this out as a country of residence ?

Also, in form "Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562]", Question 2a about my travels in the last 10 years: I left for USA in 2007 for my Master's, came back for summer to India in 2008, and again in summer 2009. Finally as mentioned above, left in Sep 2009 for USA and back in 2010 January. So, a total of three times I had to leave India for the USA for varying period in months. Do I also mention these in "travels" including the length and state purpose as "Education" or "Study" ?

Thank you!
future_canadian said:
You certainly need to mention all of those periods in your travels.

The 4-month period is long enough that you should enter it in your list of activities as well as your address on the background declaration.

Study is fine.
Should I also get PCC from USA in my case? It looks like it'll take 16-18 weeks to get one, and I'm not sure if it can be done from out of the country. :(

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
I am a commercial banker (Relationship Manager) in an MNC company and applying for FSWP Canada, under the NOC 1114 for "Other financial Officers". Can someone please confirm whether the code is applicable, as in the NOC description, it says "Financial planners develop personal financial plans for clients".

I am confused whether this code applies only for managers managing individual accounts or whether it is applicable for managers managing commercial or institutional relationships as well ? Will be grateful if some expert member can clarify on this matter.

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
CanOl said:
I am a commercial banker (Relationship Manager) in an MNC company and applying for FSWP Canada, under the NOC 1114 for "Other financial Officers". Can someone please confirm whether the code is applicable, as in the NOC description, it says "Financial planners develop personal financial plans for clients".

I am confused whether this code applies only for managers managing individual accounts or whether it is applicable for managers managing commercial or institutional relationships as well ? Will be grateful if some expert member can clarify on this matter.
hello, you can look at the sample titles availbale on the CIC website with regards to this code which can give a fair idea about what they are exactly looking for, if our profile matching to any of these sample titles then then you need to provide a reference letter from your employers to justify your title which should cover this respective code.

Trust this would clarify

Cheers!

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats Manish. :) ;)

manish3532 said:
Dear All

With your best wishes my dd got encash today, i am banker and i have prepare dd from my bank

The nostro account is debited and there is no balance pending {1250 CAD $}

Note :- My ielts expire on 22nd may , file reach on 12th may and dd encash on 8th august

Dear Senior

Please update :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Noc :- 1113
File recieved :- 12th may
DD encash :- 8th august

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
CanOl said:

Check the below lead statement , for a general idea about NOC 1114:

This unit group includes professional occupations in finance not elsewhere classified such as financial planners, financial examiners and inspectors, financial investigators, financial underwriters, mortgage brokers and trust officers. They are employed by banks, trust companies, investment firms and governments, or they may be self-employed.

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
Dear All

With your best wishes my dd got encash today, i am banker and i have prepare dd from my bank

The nostro account is debited and there is no balance pending {1250 CAD $} :) :) :) :)

Note :- My ielts expire on 22nd may , file reach on 12th may and dd encash on 8th august

Dear Senior

Please update

Noc :- 1113
File recieved :- 12th may
DD encash :- 8th august :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Century said:
Hi Amanuppal,

According to spreadsheet, you are the first person to be charged in the forum and seems you like your status remained same.

Will you pls share your timelines of PER and AOR (if given)?

Thanks.
I think first person is Mr. Ahmad and second is Mr. Rajaram i am after them i got per on 5th june. No news of AOR from NDVO. I feel ndvo may send direct MRs for 2014 applicants as people applied in april 2014 got AORs in just 20 days after per what you think?

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
pks0884 said:
Thanks for Reply brother, But I am asking from education point of view not in lieu birth certificate.
Do they want to see a education credential(Matriculation Certificate) which says I have cleared matriculation exam.
OR
They will also like to know my individual subject score for that educational credential (Marksheet).
IF so, I need to get it translated. If not then i can send only the certificate :)
To fetch points for education you need to get your highest level of education evaluated by a designated organisation and get a report , known as an ECA report.

Based on that report you will be awarded points. Please check the below file:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/ECA_table_EN.pdf

Pratik1984

Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 27
Hello Seniors, Help needed urgently.. regarding Experience Letters

I will be sending my application under NOC 2281 this week. (New Delhi)

I have been working for AT&T from past 2 Yrs and 3 Months. I have got everything form the company as per the requirement.

My previous employer (and the CEO) is ready to provide me with an Experience Letter on company's letter head with the Job Responsibilities, Salary, etc..
The problem I'm facing is my previous organisation does not have a valid Website Address or a working Land-line # anymore.. It was there when i got my Offer Letter/Relieving letter but is down for some reason.. :(
Would it be ok to send the experience letter with the without the Website and Landline # ?

How should I go about it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Shaiful said:
By the grace of almighty ALLAH I just got my long waited PER email. I am 7th May applicant and DD charged on 25th June.

Good luck to all of you and please keep me in your prayer. May Allah bless all of us.

@ admin I have 2 entry in SS. please delete incomplete one.

Congrats Brother..:D

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Pratik1984 said:

I have been working for AT&T from past 2 Yrs and 3 Months. I have got everything form the company as per the requirement.

My previous employer (and the CEO) is ready to provide me with an Experience Letter on company's letter head with the Job Responsibilities, Salary, etc..
The problem I'm facing is my previous organisation does not have a valid Website Address or a working Land-line # anymore.. It was there when i got my Offer Letter/Relieving letter but is down for some reason.. :(
Would it be ok to send the experience letter with the without the Website and Landline # ?

Website is not required but a contact number, at least a direct line to the board, is required. Is the company not operating anymore ? If it is - it should have a valid contact number. Else - mention your CEO's contact details and preferably attach his business card along with the ref. letter which i believe is on the company letterhead.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Pratik1984 said:

Even without a website, your company should have a mailing address, reachable telephone numbers, fax numbers and Email addresses.

Thanks

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ANANJAY said:
thnx century bro on the behalf of Asif Sir,future,goku,kollins,oscar,cgj1987,neel,shah,K b,abhi,tknova.. :) :)

Thanks to all of u for making this thread effective and busy ...:)

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
ashif_eee said:
Thanks to all of u for making this thread effective and busy ...:)
Thank you Ashif bhai for your continuos help .

PQS

Aug 9, 2014
FSW - ECA and Points for age

Dear Friends,

I applied for FSW under 2232. I kindly request your advise regarding the followings.

1. My original ECA assessment lost by TNT post and I managed to get a duplicate from WES and sent with my application. Will they accept this duplicate from WES? ( I have now got the original ECA report from WES as I don't have any ref number from CIO, I am unable to send it to CIO. )

2.My DOB is on 20 July and CIO received my application on 14 July. I got 67 points if only they consider me before 20 July. Please let me know how they calculate points for age?, Also if I send the original ECA report now, will they reduce 1 point for my age as now it is after 20 July?

Note that my original application was terminated on 2012 due to Bill 18, backlog, after doing my medical and paying visa fee. No fee returned yet

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.