+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, CIO closes in 10 minutes. It's been a productive day PER-wise. Hope to see some CC/DD charges tomorrow.

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
Will the current FSW intake close on 12/31/2014 or 4/30/2015? I don't remember I have seen this clearly mentioned on CIC's website. CAP closure date estimates in the spreadsheet extends to 4/30. Is this based on concrete information?

zArG

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 07-08-2014
Century said:
Congratulation brother.

DD encashed 6th June or 6th July? Pls confirm.
Thanks.. I was wondering too about the date but the email states that it was encashed on june 6..

mechanical13

Jan 18, 2014
Hey guys,

A quick question: I'm currently an FSW primary applicant for the 2014 quota and recently received my medical request and RPRF request (CPC-Ottawa). We have submitted our medicals and are waiting for a final decision on our case.

I do not have an job offer in Canada, but my wife has one that will start in a few months. Even it if she is not the primary, will it help expedite processing of the final process in any way? Any use in sending a copy of the offer letter to the CPC email address?

Appreciate your thoughts. Good luck to everyone!

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
mechanical13 said:
Hey guys,

A quick question: I'm currently an FSW primary applicant for the 2014 quota and recently received my medical request and RPRF request (CPC-Ottawa). We have submitted our medicals and are waiting for a final decision on our case.

I do not have an job offer in Canada, but my wife has one that will start in a few months. Even it if she is not the primary, will it help expedite processing of the final process in any way? Any use in sending a copy of the offer letter to the CPC email address?

Appreciate your thoughts. Good luck to everyone!
You seem to be among the front-runners of FSW 2014. But you still want to expedite things. :)

Well, you do have a situation here. Your wife should have (or can now) apply for a work visa to resume the job. Looks like you guys put all your eggs in the immigration basket.

Someone more experienced might give you the right advice.

Regards

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
shehpar said:
Hi guys,

I have provided abu dhabi as vo. Will there be any issue?
No issues. CIC will forward your file as appropriate. That is nothing to worry about.

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
Good pm guys.. Hate to disturb you all... I've been ghost reading for quite sometime.. I just want to ask what are my chances of applying for noc3012 by this time? Thanks In advance.. :)

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
Theus17 said:
Good pm guys.. Hate to disturb you all... I've been ghost reading for quite sometime.. I just want to ask what are my chances of applying for noc3012 by this time? Thanks In advance.. :)
[/quote

You should apply ASAP, its 1000 slots, 1 would definitely be yours if you put in an application now. Cheers

svcanada

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
01-02-2015
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to know from experienced folks once we get a request for PCC and Medicals, how much time does CIC give.

I have not yet initiated the process of acquiring PCC, so wanted to know should i be ready even before they ask or i can get it later.

Thanks

randev

May 5, 2014
svcanada said:
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to know from experienced folks once we get a request for PCC and Medicals, how much time does CIC give.

I have not yet initiated the process of acquiring PCC, so wanted to know should i be ready even before they ask or i can get it later.

Thanks
According to members on this forum, Visa Offices give 30 days to submit PCCs. So, apply for them ASAP ( In some countries, PCCs take several months to obtain). With respect to medicals, I've read members here say that they've had 60 days to submit them.

SaiS

Jun 5, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could someone shed some light on this..am clueless :(

SaiS said:
Hi All,

My question is regarding the experience letter format that CIC expects from applicants -

I have around 10 years of IT exp. I worked for 2 MNC companies & this is my third org. I have contacted my previous employers regarding detailed experience letter mentioning my roles & responsibilities -

I was with the first employer for 4 years, when I requested roles & responsibilities letter they replied me saying that company cannot provide any roles and responsibilities in the Relieving letter and the Relieving Letter which was provided is already vetted by their legal team. I am planning to include this email in the lis of documents.

I was with the second organization for 6 years and when I requested them the roles & responsibilities they accepted my request and helped me with the roles & responsibilities letter.

I just joined my current company ...one month back. Hence, I am not sure how do I go & approach HR & Manager for a detailed experience letter.

I have all my prev & current employment documents like - Offer Letters, Pay Stubs & Relieving Letters in place. Please let me know if there is any alternate for this experience letters

Thanks & Regards
Swetha

randev

May 5, 2014
andy03 said:
Hi All,

We were recently blessed with a new born. 1st application received was 4th May and was returned on June 5 due to Birth Certificate affidavit. Re did the affidavit from an attorney and application was received by CIC on 11 June. Now I have a new born that I want to include to the application.

Do I wait for PER or send the new born addition to append to the application. Also please let me know what all docs have to be submitted for new born addition to the application.

Thanks!!
A member by the name of IRana has posted the PER email that he had received from the CIO. Read the following paragraph from his email:

"If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc)"

The second sentence says to inform the local VO of any changes to the application, INCLUDING THE BIRTH OF A CHILD. So, I guess it's the local VO is whom you should be informing of after your file has been transferred to them. As with everything, supporting documents need to be supplied. So, I suggest that you provide a copy of the newborn's birth certificate to the local VO (If it's in a language other than English or French, get it translated and notarized).

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaiS said:
Could someone shed some light on this..am clueless :(
If your employer is not willing to mention roles and responsibilities.

Do this -
Attach Offer Letters, Pay Stubs & Relieving Letters and on a sheet of paper, write all responsibilities and roles by yourself. Attach a letter stating, the company does not offer all this info on relieving letter, this is why you have written yourself.

Also, if you are counting the experience from all of these jobs, do the same process for each of them.

Many members have done the same thing mentioned in thousands of pages before ;D

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
Hello friends,

Congrats to all who have got PER news.

I was told be WES to send a duplicate report to CIC, which i did on 2nd august. My application also reached on 7th May and dd also got encashed begore 24june, still no PER?

Can anyone help me and advise me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.