+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
shahzadpir said:
Dear Experts,

I have sent the applicable on below address and mentioned my category. Is this the right address?
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category - Electrical and Electronics Engineer
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2133
Centralized Intake Office
P.O BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
CANADA

Secondly, I have traveled for 02 days out of country along with my spouse to an other country for visit only. As I have already sent my complete application package so what should I do now? Do I need to fill the TRAVEL form and inform CIC? but I don't have UCI or any reference? Or it is not required?

Kindly let me know
1. This is the address for regular mail. Address for courier is different. See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg76

2. You should have mentioned that in the travel form. I am not sure if the form sent later will get attached to your app. or not.

Regards

RALU1981

Jul 15, 2014
Hello guys,

Just a few hours ago I've received medical request. I'm a 5 May aplicant and my VO is Bucharest.

Good luck to all of you and nevertheless to me! :p :D. Really, I need it because I have some health problems.

Admin pls update.
Tks.

SaiS

Jun 5, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My question is regarding the experience letter format that CIC expects from applicants -

I have around 10 years of IT exp. I worked for 2 MNC companies & this is my third org. I have contacted my previous employers regarding detailed experience letter mentioning my roles & responsibilities -

I was with the first employer for 4 years, when I requested roles & responsibilities letter they replied me saying that company cannot provide any roles and responsibilities in the Relieving letter and the Relieving Letter which was provided is already vetted by their legal team. I am planning to include this email in the lis of documents.

I was with the second organization for 6 years and when I requested them the roles & responsibilities they accepted my request and helped me with the roles & responsibilities letter.

I just joined my current company ...one month back. Hence, I am not sure how do I go & approach HR & Manager for a detailed experience letter.

I have all my prev & current employment documents like - Offer Letters, Pay Stubs & Relieving Letters in place. Please let me know if there is any alternate for this experience letters

Thanks & Regards
Swetha

harry911

Star Member
May 27, 2013
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
08/09/2014
Med's Done....
16/09/2014
Passport Req..
22-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-15
LANDED..........
20-03-15 .... can't wait :)
ANANJAY said:
CANADA!!!!!!We are coming :)
Yeahhhhhh!!!!!

@ Oscar7

"If everyone is thinking alike, then LET'S HEAD TO THE PUB TO GET OUR HEADS STRAIGHT..... Hari Puttar :p :p :p :p :p :p"

harry911

Star Member
May 27, 2013
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
08/09/2014
Med's Done....
16/09/2014
Passport Req..
22-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-15
LANDED..........
20-03-15 .... can't wait :)
bitingbugz said:
Long live punjabis .. Another punjabi here :)
YOU ARE IN AUSSI...STILL APPLYING FOR CANADA??
:-X

BLUE JAY

Sep 7, 2013
shah2014 said:
@ BLUE JAY

You have 2 options for ECA

1. Medical ECA (must if u r applying for Doctor specific NOC), which is done by a professional body with stringent documentation requirements and having longer process i.e. around 3-4 months minimum. FOr further details

http://mcc.ca/repository/educational-credential-assessment/

2. Regular ECA (also acceptable if u r applying for any NOC other than Doctor specific) u have option of 2 ECA agencies (i don't think 3rd i.e. WES will evaluate it) the process will take 8-10 weeks.

If you go with option 1: ur degree will be assessed as "Professional" and you will get 23 points

Option 2: will get you 21 points

Trade off: Time vs points

Dear Shah!

What are the Option 2 ECA agencies apart from WES? Thank you

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
RALU1981 said:
Hello guys,

Just a few hours ago I've received medical request. I'm a 5 May aplicant and my VO is Bucharest.

Good luck to all of you and nevertheless to me! :p :D. Really, I need it because I have some health problems.

Admin pls update.
Tks.
Congratulationsssssss

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
yogi44 said:
.....PROOF OF FUNDS...URGENT.........

Hi friends..i am going to deposit my money as fixed deposit tomorrow. So what should be the time limit of maturity of FD ? I am thinking about 1 year. Is it too long or should i go for 6 months period ? Please shed some light
It shouldn't be fixed deposit. Current account is OK.

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
RALU1981 said:
Hello guys,

Admin pls update.
Tks.
Congrats Ralu!

Boso

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys..
One quick question.. Me and my spouse are currently in Canada, so on the Travel History forms what should be mentioned as the Length and Dates..

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
This is the trend of applications as they are being listed on this forum. It shows that the rate is decreasing gradually, which is natural, seeing that there always is an early rush with such things. One might be tempted to make a forecast out of this, about when would the total cap of 25,000 fill up.

If we take into account that the forum represents only 25% , or even just 10% of the reality, then the projected curves could be plotted like the following.

Just made and shared for fellow members, for the sake of information.

Regards

SADEED

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
I cant see 12th may applicants for 2174 being charged while many with 2173,2172 are charged.......only one person is charged.....hope the NOC is still available and we can see more and more days to get processed......

Any thoughts on this......

shahzadpir

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER (21-10-2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulilah)
Passport Req..
29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi, If you have couriered you should have used the Street address (49 Dorchestor Street) but it will reach even with this address. So no worries on this one!

I feel you are still not clear about a lot of things in the application (I am basing this on your travel related question as well as some other posts that you had put earlier elsewhere in the forum). Travel details should be included with the application itself in the Supplementary Travel form. I feel cases like yours should not hesitate to take help of professional people in this field (immigration field). I have my doubts that you have filled everything properly in the application, but may be I am wrong and you have done a good job with your application / filled everything correctly. Good luck, mate!

Dear Oscar

Actually, I might not clarified my question correctly. I wanted to mention that I along with my spouse details already included the travel form for our all travel information. However, I have had a recent trip last week, so I thought to ask your opinion? Can you please tell what should I do?

Secondly, I thought/ understood we could send documents on regular mailing address as well so I sent all document on 19th June to CIO as per regular mailing address and as per FEDEX my documents were received by some person named DMACORY..

I am really worries now? What should I DO? can you please help?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RALU1981 said:
Hello guys,

Admin pls update.
Tks.
good luck and congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.