+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vennila

Apr 29, 2014
Hi All,

Just a quick question will we receive a mail intimation from cic if they received your application after the capping limit.

TIA

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vennila said:
Hi All,

Just a quick question will we receive a mail intimation from cic if they received your application after the capping limit.

TIA

No u simply get ur package back...

dharsmit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Doc's Request.
submitted
Nomination.....
21-08-14 PER
AOR Received.
09-10-2015,processing started
IELTS Request
Along with Application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2015,telephone verification
Med's Request
5-5-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
m77 said:
Dear Ravi,

Mine is the same case,today, My CC got declined and I recieved the SMS that insufficient fund, but when i enquired HDFC they said that the declined transaction is not reflecting in my credit card account.

So please let mw know, how can I contact Immigration people via mail/phone with details, to swipe it again as everthing is right with my CC,

Buddy please help, you can mail me at mteerthy @ gmail.com and alos tell me how to refer my case as I dont have any case file/id.
Please check the international credit limit by logging in thru your netbanking if you have HDFC bank account.If your card is not listed you can do same on line .You also have an option to increase the credit limit online.As per earlier post in this forum before returning application cic will at least try three times. So please perform your checks.

karthikm

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-03-2019 (ITA)
AOR Received.
05-05-2019
Passport Req..
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2020
LANDED..........
15-03-2020
sarai said:
Hi Friends,
I am in Sweden. I got my PCC Before i came here. But couldnt get my wife's PCC. Now how can i get my wife's PCC from India as she is here ? Please advise.

Also, my VO is New Delhi but i am planning to have my Medical done in sweden. Hope it do not need more consideration.
Please approach the nearest Indian Embassy - they can provide you with PCC for your spouse.

Misha123

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
25-Aug-2014
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
24-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2014
Hello people,

Does anyone know if Singapore VO sends any acknowledgement email after file has been transferred from CIO?

Bloom

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Hi All,

New member here. Firstly, I want to congratulate all members who have received their PER. Hope I can reach that stage also.

I just want to ask about my chances reaching the CAP of 1112 (Financial/Investment Analyst). Apparently this is one of the NOC which reaches the cap the fastest and I want to know if it will still be possible to be included given my status. I am targeting to submit my application around 3rd week of August as I am still gathering some of the requirements.

My questions are:

-Is still possible to be included in the NOC 1112 CAP if I submit on the 3rd week of Aug?
-When are we expecting (rough estimate) the NOC 1112 CAP to be filled up?
-Can someone enlighten me on the possible timeline if I submit on the said date (i.e. DD encashment and PER)?

I am asking these questions to give me some encouragement to continue to complete my application and to give me a clearer picture of my family’s chances to migrate.
Hoping that someone can assist me on my queries. I guess this will also help those who are still on the process of completing their applications.
Thank you in advance.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Nobody knows answers for your questions.

However see the forum spreadsheet for FSW 2014 for predictions and get an idea about number of applications.

I would say go ahead and apply, even if you could not meet FAW 2014, you will be ready for Express Entry.

nothing to lose

Regards

Bloom said:
Hi All,

New member here. Firstly, I want to congratulate all members who have received their PER. Hope I can reach that stage also.

I just want to ask about my chances reaching the CAP of 1112 (Financial/Investment Analyst). Apparently this is one of the NOC which reaches the cap the fastest and I want to know if it will still be possible to be included given my status. I am targeting to submit my application around 3rd week of August as I am still gathering some of the requirements.

My questions are:

-Is still possible to be included in the NOC 1112 CAP if I submit on the 3rd week of Aug?
-When are we expecting (rough estimate) the NOC 1112 CAP to be filled up?
-Can someone enlighten me on the possible timeline if I submit on the said date (i.e. DD encashment and PER)?

I am asking these questions to give me some encouragement to continue to complete my application and to give me a clearer picture of my family's chances to migrate.
Hoping that someone can assist me on my queries. I guess this will also help those who are still on the process of completing their applications.
Thank you in advance.

amit6sibal

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Zirakpur, Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged on 11-11-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
Average 7 - 21 points
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015 3rd Line Updated on 07.03.2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
18-03-2015 and DM on 19-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2015 Passports received back on 02-04-2015
LANDED..........
Planning In June,2015
@KDY2KIN

Please advice are you from India. If Yes from where.

I PM you. Pls see.

Thanks

KDY2KIN said:
Any one under 1114 being charged yet.my app rcvd on 12may

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
lion king said:
@ ashif_eee,
@ century
@ dhanu 786

Till date 555 approved application till date.......

25k for 1st cap too far ..... :-[

How and when will CIC reach its target of 50k ???

Hope they do not withdraw in between saying - unable 2 process any more applications ;D :D
Do not worry they will do it only thing we will be the second priority in 2015 but both will run parallel in 2015 as you can see previous MI 2/3 are still waiting.I received PER (MI 3/2011) exactly after 3 months so pattern is very much same this year.But interesting factor is huge gap between fee charging and PER dates(which was only 6 days for me in 2011).Do they get formal concurrences from respective VO ?(because time between PER and PPR is less this time)or all officers might concentrate on doc checking specially hot NOC to give early Cap filling date so they(returnees) can prepare for EOI 2015( ?)

Interestingly NOC 2263 filled November last year we all had 99% doc(including ECA). I am sure they all applied first week but it seems CIC issued only 2 PER( all officer must concentrate on hot NOC)

As PER receiving we can see it by the next cap update :D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Aminow said:
Thank you so much ashif_eee. You are truly helpful. Just to clear my doubt again on the Background declaration. I have listed all my travels in the travels form and all of them are few days visits (Maximum 20 days). Do I still have to complete details of where I stayed in those days (hotels) in the Background/declaration form? as I don't even remember names of some of the hotels where I stayed or room numbers
Ohh buddy no ---no need to enter those visits over there,,,I was meaning the visits of Kenya (ur home country from UAE)...

So u can ignore those...:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
m77 said:
Are U guys sure, they will re-attempt !!
Yes....one of the forum members were having same issue on this thread...They reattempted and was successful on third time...:)

So just wait with patience...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] +1 to you for all the good work here and for sending the 2nd application. :)

Thanks Oscar.... :-* :-*

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
neel-here said:
@ gandhi nish-a/nt

People have their own/ different basis for 21 or 22 points but None of us here represents either WES or CIO. Its their decision which is final and binding 8)
Correct,Even your VO. They can overturn CIO decision also :mad:

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Misha123 said:
Hello people,

Does anyone know if Singapore VO sends any acknowledgement email after file has been transferred from CIO?
Yes they send AOR email after getting PER email.....

Here is the format:

AOR emails differ from Local VO to VO...

So Singapore has one format...NDVO has another .....

My AOR (File transfer) email:

UCI : 0000 0000
Application No.: E000000000
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ashif_eee,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/05/10.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
www.singapore.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.