+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
I am confused about my points for educatio. I have bachelors of commerce from India and MBA also from India. I should get 23 or 21

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
ankit1987 said:
I am confused about my points for educatio. I have bachelors of commerce from India and MBA also from India. I should get 23 or 21
You need to get ECA report to know how many points you will receive for your education. Consider MBA for your points.

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi, thanks for the reply. You mean if I consider MBA, according to WES, i should get 23?

Actually, based on free test of canadian equivalency on WES, shows me my bachelors as canadian community college equivalent bachelors
and for masters , they said canadian equivalent masters. So m confused? my points will be 21 or 23?

dusode

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
------->
Nomination.....
------->
AOR Received.
------->
IELTS Request
------->
File Transfer...
------->
Med's Request
------->
Med's Done....
------->
Interview........
------->
Passport Req..
------->
VISA ISSUED...
------->
LANDED..........
------->
rawdah said:
Information on obtaining Indian PCC from Passport Seva Kendra

The following quote from Adrenalineforu may help to obtain Indian PCC

PCCs are provided by PSKs (under Ministry of External Affairs) not Police stations. I was of your thinking before actually going through the process which is why I asked 2 questions to an authorized person in PSK, ND. Read Q/A in the last.

I can tell you of the story in Delhi PSK; not sure if same applies to Mumbai and Gujarat.
An additional commissioner sits in the PSK who stamps and provides the PCC after doing some techno-geeky on a computer. Basically, from what I understand, he accesses the central repository of the police records and upon finding no adverse information provides the applicant with two stamped PCCs. The fee was also nominal; around INR 500 per applicant.

When I was about to leave the PSK, the window person on the exit stopped me and asked me for feedback on the service quality and provided me a feedback form. Of course, the experience was awesome and process quick. This is where I asked the fellow 2 questions, to which he replied very diligently.

Q1) Why was I given two PCCs?
A1) It is a standard procedure. We understand you need to submit one for visa purpose, so the other one you can keep for yourself.

Q2) I thought I would have to go to Police station for PCC after this stage, but I didn't?
A2) If there is any adverse information found against a personnel or some clarification required, the addl. commissioner will transfer your request to the Police station in your area. Then the person will need to visit the police station to get the things sorted out first. Upon sorting out, SHO will issue a letter of No Objection and after that you'll get the PCC from PSK. This process will take long time.

Q3) Anything else here?
A3) Nothing. You are done here.

Same thing must have happened with my wife but I don't know (neither did I bother to ask) because she applied 2 weeks after me and she got it in 2 hrs. Faster than mine. (ladies do have some advantages, after all!)

Following is the extract from my PCC;
"It is certified that there is no adverse information against Mr.XXX S/o Mr XXX, holder of Indian Passport No xxxxx, issued at xxxx, on dd/mm/yyyy which would render him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA."

Follow this.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/locatePSK/locatePFC

a) Locate your respective PSKs. (Ahmedabad, Mumbai, etc)
b) Register for an account.
c) Login and apply for PCC. Do not forget to go through the 'Document Advisory'.
d) No need of appointment for PCC.
e) Go stand in the Queue before the PSK opens or u'll be delayed for the day.

Hope this helps.
+1 for you. Thanks. What documents did u carry with yourself?

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
ankit1987 said:
Hi, thanks for the reply. You mean if I consider MBA, according to WES, i should get 23?

Actually, based on free test of canadian equivalency on WES, shows me my bachelors as canadian community college equivalent bachelors
and for masters , they said canadian equivalent masters. So m confused? my points will be 21 or 23?

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
I have one more doubt.

Can any experience senior tell how long will it take to fill up NOC 4011 of university lecturer or professor?

M worried bcz i would be ready with file only by june end

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
ashif_eee said:
No Soundless, No changes yet made by CIC...:)
Thanks ashif

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
ankit1987 said:
I have one more doubt.

Can any experience senior tell how long will it take to fill up NOC 4011 of university lecturer or professor?

Ashif bhai can you sove my query? sorry for bothering too much

rakesh537

Mar 15, 2013
ankit1987 said:
I have one more doubt.

It might not be a hot NOC. So you dont need to worry about cap limit and moreover it's 1000 this year. But still, sooner will be better. Also you can wait for first cap update which will be around 3rd or 4rth week of this month. So you will know the inflow of applications.
Good luck :)

vivek Sukumar

Mar 15, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
20-09-2014
AOR Received.
Coming soon...
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Coming soon...
Med's Request
Coming soon...
Med's Done....
Coming soon...
Interview........
Coming soon...
Passport Req..
Coming soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon...
LANDED..........
Coming soon...
ashif_eee said:
Dear bro,

Here u go:

YESSSSSS u will have to affidavit and notarized ----1. Do i have to submit an affidavit done in a stamp paper (Stamp paper amount in India?) with all the main duties and responsibilities, hours, salary etc. notarized ?

Please check :

below is the sample noterization for Letter of reference (collected...)

Sample noterization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
hello, how can i get my details on the global list. I am applying for FSW 2014.

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Thanks for the info.

and will they consider total experience or only experience in a relevant category for which we are applying?

rakesh537

Mar 15, 2013
ankit1987 said:
Thanks for the info.

and will they consider total experience or only experience in a relevant category for which we are applying?
You should be working atleast one year for the NOC u r applying for, rest of your experience may vary.

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Can anyone share the document (content) to send as I don't have PCC and Birth certificate?urgent!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.