+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishopharma

Jul 14, 2014
Discrepancies in online point assessment system and six selection factors points

mishopharma said:
Hello, while I score 68 points as follows: education 22 + Language 20 + age 11 + work experience 15 which I think eligible ,,,,, when I use their online assessment it says: based on your answers; it seems that you are not eligible ?????

so, what should I do apply or not ??

pleeeeeeeeeease help

sorry I annoy you but I don't know where to find an answer,

so, plz respond if you know an answer to my question

shahid_canadaim

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 10, 2014
IELTS Request
THis WES is killing me... I am done with everything was just pending with PCC, POF and the ECA, I got the mail from WES saying the Assesment 's ETA is 11 of Aug.. I wonder why they take so much time.. They should have planned something or increased their staff.. anyway not sure but keeping fingers crossed for NOC 2171 or 2174.

My overall point are 73, hope n pray the WES to getover before the due date.. anyone with any guesses they complete before the date provided?

Prayers are on...

Shahid

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
Re: Discrepancies in online point assessment system and six selection factors points

@mishopharma

plz tell me ur education , age, experience and other details

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
mishopharma said:
Hello, while I score 68 points as follows: education 22 + Language 20 + age 11 + work experience 15 which I think eligible ,,,,, when I use their online assessment it says: based on your answers; it seems that you are not eligible ?????

so, what should I do apply or not ??

pleeeeeeeeeease help

sorry I annoy you but I don't know where to find an answer,

so, plz respond if you know an answer to my question
If you have scored 68 points , you are eligible.

Please apply ASAP.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
shahid_canadaim said:
THis WES is killing me... I am done with everything was just pending with PCC, POF and the ECA, I got the mail from WES saying the Assesment 's ETA is 11 of Aug.. I wonder why they take so much time.. They should have planned something or increased their staff.. anyway not sure but keeping fingers crossed for NOC 2171 or 2174.

My overall point are 73, hope n pray the WES to getover before the due date.. anyone with any guesses they complete before the date provided?

Prayers are on...

Shahid
Yes many forum members have reported getting their evaluation report completed before the estimated completion date given by WES.

All the best.

shahid_canadaim

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 10, 2014
IELTS Request
Re: Discrepancies in online point assessment system and six selection factors points

Give us your details please -

Age - XX
Qualification - XX
Experiance - XX
IELTS - XX

Regards,
Shahid

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
shaarav said:
Hello,

Guys I'm getting anxious and worried about my app which reached 18th june....There seems to be no immediate processing of the 18th june apps...so i'm thinking of sending my wife's app as she also can gets 72 points if my IELTS is attached otherwise she'll get 67 points...
My question is how do I resolve the IELTS original thing issue as I have already sent it with my app....is there any way out or do I have to give the exam again. My NOC is 2132 and it's relatively hot so by the time my app is processed, may be in sep-oct, there is a possibility that the CAP might get filled.
Secondly, What if I send my app again now with the necessary corrections which I think can get harmful for my app? is it a good idea..
and If my first app gets accepted (pray to god that happens) can I cancel the 2nd app even if it's not opened?

Seniors pls give your suggestions..
Thanks cjg1987 for the suggestions...but i' m aware of the mistakes, they are not like big blunders but mistakes which can be overlooked it depends on the person checking the forms there...1st mistake is I wrote my name in front of applicant name in the additional family info form IMM5406E of my spouse. 2nd mistake is that in my reference letter it's not clearly mentioned about the work hours or such thing..but in my offer letter it says 'devotion of full time to work' but that's like in the corner and needs thorough reading for it to get noticed...that's where fingers crossed again. These things are eating me up....why did I not highlight the work hours in letter...and why did I not think of the additional family info forms thoroughly...now that there is a long wait for me before I come to know about my app....and that the CAP might get filled up in the long wait..and because I have another option of my wife's app...want to fire at the target with what ever I have....anyways thanks again cjg1987 and Asif....
If you have doubt regarding cap and some mistakes

And you wish to send application again having your spouse as a principal applicant and you as a spouse then you don't need to submit ielts mark sheet because as you explained she is claiming 67 points then there is no need to send ielts maRk sheet from your side...
Nd why you are worrying..... if both files get accepted you can inform your local visa office when your spouse file will transferred over there nd you can take your spouse file back at that point... But it may possible they will not refund the fee but I think pr matters a lot...

If you wana to save your money then you may include cc nd when cic is about to charge you may block that card....

Rest you decide...it is upto you...

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
cjg1987 said:
Sorry I can't answer this question . I don't know if 2 months is considered a vacation.

Since you are in India and will be there for two more months , in my opinion this is your current country of residence .

But you are also lawfully admitted in UAE as a worker.

I am not sure. Wait for seniors to comment.

Thanks.
seniors plz help

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Anil Ch said:
Folks how much cic will give to submit pcc & medicals

As per last yr's practice-it was sixty days....:)

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
ANANJAY said:
If you have doubt regarding cap and some mistakes

And you wish to send application again having your spouse as a principal applicant and you as a spouse then you don't need to submit ielts mark sheet because as you explained she is claiming 67 points then there is no need to send ielts maRk sheet from your side...
Nd why you are worrying..... if both files get accepted you can inform your local visa office when your spouse file will transferred over there nd you can take your spouse file back at that point... But it may possible they will not refund the fee but I think pr matters a lot...

If you wana to save your money then you may include cc nd when cic is about to charge you may block that card....

Rest you decide...it is upto you...
Thanks for the buddy..the idea of CC is quick and wise...nice one :) :) +1 for u

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
iam working in dubai for the past 3 years .

each year I visited India for 2 months vacation. Presently iam in India,

i came to India on 25 june 2014

i will go to dubai on 17 august 2014

in the Generic Application Form - Personal Details - S.No 10

I want to put the date from 1st April 2013 to 25 June 2014 ( It is not accepting, as it says the date should be more than today's date)

Current country of residence - from - to ; what should i write

plz suggest

thanks

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Great Info buddy..

+1 to you..

here I have added this details onto our blog... check it on

http://www.fsw2014.info/steps-to-get-pcc_india/

LJROY said:
Steps to get PCC from Commissioner's Office: :)

1. Get a form of residential certificate from Municipal corporation.
Documents required:
a. Affidavit stating that you need it for PCC. ( depending on the area you live )
b. Passport copy
c. Electricity bill
d. House hold supply card ( ration card )
e. Municipality Tax receipt
f. Election card
g. Driving licence
Within 2,3 days you ll get residential certificate.

2. Get a form to obtain PCC from District Commissioner's Office. (LIB department)
Documents required:
a. Passport Copy
b. Passport Size Photographs (4)
c. Document Check List IMM5612E
d. Ration card, Election Card, Driving licence
e. Original Residential Certificate
f. Marriage certificate
After submitting these documents you ll be given a date, on which you have to got to DSP office to collect PCC.
lastly, on the day before that date, you will have to go to Local police station to get NOC.

3. Get NOC from local police station(LIB section)
Documents Required
A Complete set of documents which was submitted to DSP office. (Photocopy of residential certificate is required, not original ,photographs and other photocopies)
On the same day you ll get NOC. (Depends on the availability of PI :eek:)

4. Go to DSP office with all original documents on the given date.
Check all the details on the PCC/PVC (Spelling, passport number, date of issue and all).
Get it signed by responsible Officer.
One copy you ll get. Remaining we have to submit back to the LIB department.

[ It takes approx 2 Weeks. As I was not able to get leave, I opted for this method.
I paid only 11 Rupees on this... :eek: ( 1 rupee for Residential certificate form and 10 rupees again for this form.)
If you need affidavit then 200 for that, otherwise 11...!!!
And little on petrol... :p ;D ;D ;D ]

Hope this will help, who don't have time to travel as PSK is not in their cities. :) :) :) ;) ;)

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Once we apply pcc how much time it is taking in India to issue certificate? My passport address & present address is different. They will do verification at both places?

Status
Not open for further replies.