+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thomas1987 said:
That will be moving from my parents savings account to mine. I would not say that as illegitimate :p
That depends, is it a gift or a loan? Settlement funds cannot be borrowed, it must be your money and you need to bring it with you to Canada. If you represent borrowed funds as your own, that is a misrepresentation that can result in rejection of your application and a ban from Canada. So if your parents are giving you a gift of CAD$11,000 congratulations!

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Hi All,

Most of the general questions that you might have before or after filing your application are covered below:
http://www.fsw2014.info/faq-after-submission/
http://www.fsw2014.info/faq-before-submission/

If you feel there is something that should be covered and it isn't. Do please let me know I will try my best to collect information and publish it there.

The seniors in this forum and members like me are always available to answer your queries, but lets try to throw them the hard balls only ;D ;D

NOTE: The comments on the blog are disabled because that site is meant to be a helper to this forum. All communication can only happen on this forum :)

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Am filling the generic IMMM000ENU form need some help .Am going for Federal skilled work program

- Application details
1) Economic -- Is that correct ?
2) Skilled worker --- Is that correct ?
3_ how many family memeber including you -- Am prinical applicant who is single, hence would be 1 - Is that correct?

4) Immigration office requested for processing this application - What do i need to fill here ???? (Am applying from India)

- Personal details-

3) What is UCI ?

- Contact Information

5 - Is fax number is mandate, if NO do i leave it blank ?

- NATIONAL IDENTITY

What i need to provide here ? I have Birth certificate, PAN Number, AADHAAR card.

Education Occupation -

1) I have a 3 year bachleor degree from university so number of years become 15 right ?

3) Current occupation : WHat do i put here my designation ?

4) Intended occupation what do i put here ? Currently my designation is Systems engineer

Thanks in advance.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty1 said:
Guys, i have a question.
for additional dependants declaration form (imm008 dep) i have to fill it on behalf of my husband and son? My son is only one year old. Or only for my husband?
You don't have to fill it out unless there are more dependants than you can fit on the generic application form. i.e., the number of dependants (spouse and children) you have is more than 5.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sairahmad said:
If she is the main applicant and all her documents bear a different surname, with name change she just have to share a document mentioning her new surname I.e. marriage certificate or divorce certificate only?

My assumption was she has to fill all documents and forms again which is quite hectic and time consuming.

And if its a marriage she will have to give details of her spouse as well and all his documentation?
No need to fill out all the forms again, providing notification of the name change and the legal documents evidencing it (marriage certificate and legal name change form) will be enough.

If she gets married she absolutely will have to provide the background declaration, additional family information, passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, PCC, etc for her husband. It is not a problem to add a spouse prior to receiving PR (do it prior!), but it will delay the application because the VO will need to perform background checks and evaluate the forms again. However, if she gets married she has no choice but to do this.

I advise not getting married between the issue of visa and official landing. Another poster in this forum was denied landing after getting married in that interval, and may have to give back the visa and start all over again.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zubair23 said:
If your husband is principal applicant than He should have signed....As you are spouse therefore your sign is invalid on this page.
Not necessarily. They needed to provide 2 of this form--one for her husband and one for her. It was not clear to me from her post if she did this.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HDG said:
Hi All,

Need help, regarding the POF. I have sent two FD's. One of them is a joint which has my mother's name and my name.
And other is a joint with with my husband's name and my name.

Will it be a problem??? Do you think I have to provide some other POF, if yes, should it be only by my name. Coz all my
accounts are joint accounts?
A joint account with you and your mother's name is not acceptable. I hope the joint account with your husband's name contains sufficient funds. Otherwise a rejection is possible.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
Yes if she got married after receiving PER email, then she needs to give details of her spouse and all required forms + supporting documents to her local VO. Tell her to check the website of her local VO , details of how to notify VO and what supporting documentation needs to be provided may be there.

Thanks
Not only after PER e-mail, it is the same if she got married at any time between submitting the application and receiving the visa.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
HI everyone,!!! I will have my IELTS results on 23rd july and then if I get the desired bands, I will meet the criteria of 67 points. I will have to start my process after that, I think it will take more 20 days as I need to prepare my ECA also. BTW I am applying for 0112 HR manager. Do you guys think I will be too late for me to apply?...are there any chances of 0112 meeting the cap too early...am very confused, till now only 3 applications have been accepted...are there anyone still to apply????...

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
preeti.msingh109 said:
HI everyone,!!! I will have my IELTS results on 23rd july and then if I get the desired bands, I will meet the criteria of 67 points. I will have to start my process after that, I think it will take more 20 days as I need to prepare my ECA also. BTW I am applying for 0112 HR manager. Do you guys think I will be too late for me to apply?...are there any chances of 0112 meeting the cap too early...am very confused, till now only 3 applications have been accepted...are there anyone still to apply????...
Preeti,

Even mine is on 23rd Good luck. I wrote it from Mangalore center.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
Hi

Please find the answer to your query below , which I found on another forum , where a forum member has shared the reply he/she got from NDVO regarding proof of funds.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

The amount of funds you need to have in order to settle in Canada depends on the size of your family. The funds must be available to you and transferable to Canada. They must be unencumbered by debts or other obligations.

Acceptable proof of funds are:

-bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;

-cashable investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;

-cashable fixed deposits in your name of the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:

-bank accounts in someone else's name;

-bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);

-bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada ;

-property valuations;

-vehicle valuations;

-jewellery valuations.

You are not required to carry your funds in cash when you arrive in Canada. You are, however, required to show documentary evidence that you have the funds available (in bank accounts or cashable investments), and that they can be transferred to Canada.

A port of entry officer in Canada may seek to confirm these funds before granting you permanent residence along with your dependants.

If you have arranged employment in Canada, you do not have to meet these financial requirements. Arranged employment means that you have an offer of indeterminate employment from an employer in Canada. You must be either currently working in that employment on a work permit in Canada, or have been issued a labour market opinion has must have been provided by the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). In order to be exempt from the minimum funds requirement, the offer of employment must be genuine, the employment must not part-time or seasonal, the wages offered must be consistent with the prevailing wage rate for the occupation, and the working conditions must meet generally accepted Canadian standards.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Source: http://goo.gl/tpYrhk
AWESOME resource, +1

And despite it being well-known, some people insist on arguing that "I know joint accounts with my parents are acceptable" or "I've seen cases where property was accepted as POF." Sigh...

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Am filling the generic IMMM000ENU form need some help .Am going for Federal skilled work program

- Application details
1) Economic -- Is that correct ?
2) Skilled worker --- Is that correct ?
3_ how many family memeber including you -- Am prinical applicant who is single, hence would be 1 - Is that correct?

4) Immigration office requested for processing this application - What do i need to fill here Huh? (Am applying from India)

- Personal details-

3) What is UCI ?

- Contact Information

5 - Is fax number is mandate, if NO do i leave it blank ?

- NATIONAL IDENTITY

What i need to provide here ? I have Birth certificate, PAN Number, AADHAAR card.

Education Occupation -

1) I have a 3 year bachleor degree from university so number of years become 15 right ?

3) Current occupation : WHat do i put here my designation ?

4) Intended occupation what do i put here ? Currently my designation is Systems engineer

Thanks in advance.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mastqallandar said:
A problem friends,

My wife's name before marriage was something like Sameena Khatoon
Khatoon was not her family name obviously!

After marriage her name was changed to sameena khatoon bilal hashmi

how should i fill the question: have you ever used any other name ?
what should i write in for her previous family name... should i write Khatoon?
You can answer the question about maiden names where noted.

Don't fill in anything under "have you ever used another name?" That is for aliases or legal name changes other than a woman changing her name at marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.