+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
aav said:
Like everything else in life and in this world, there are pros and cons associated with canada and australia as well. Some other boarder said the right thing that we dont want to compare all of that in this forum.

Speaking about canada alone though, I just dont ever understand one thing:
In each of the factors that qualify you under FSW program, why do they have such a low and always accomodating criteria. 1 year of experience in last 10 years, very basic level of education, easy to achieve ielts band criteria, accomodating age criteria.

With that criteria I see 50% or higher working population of India qualifying. IS THIS REALLY SKILLED PROGRAM CATEGORY THEN?

The other day Chris was in delhi and when Media asked which professions are in demand, he talks about carpenter and plumber. The media guy then asked sircasticly - what about engineers and other skilled professionals?

Lets be honest. We all get it why they are so accomodating to beginners or junior professionals from all the countries. Those beginners will still find 50k salary very attractive, they wont complain or leave, and they would get jobs more easily then really skilled and experienced professionals. The only thing is they dont want to say this out loud and clear, but is something we all should know and learn from peoples experienced who moved to canada. They is no denial that finding good paying job or in general job prospects in canada are challenging. PERIOD
Let us understand one thing, to run a country efficiently and effectively you need everyone from a cleaner to President. Only Scientist and so called Highly skilled people with doctorates can't even lay the foundation stone, forget about development.
I don't see any flaws in Canadian Immigration system, as you need more people who can actually work with hands not only the bosses. That's why they are running Skilled trade program in parallel to skilled workers and business immigrants. High skill immigration could be true for densely populated countries like UK and Germany because they have started utilizing their natural resource, but Canada and Australia have not even explored all of them because of their area.

Waheguru

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Has anyone without professional degree in Accountancy like CA.. Got approved or dd or cc charged for NOC 1111?? Urgent please reply

betty1

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Guys, i have a question.
for additional dependants declaration form (imm008 dep) i have to fill it on behalf of my husband and son? My son is only one year old. Or only for my husband?

Waheguru

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Has anyone without professional degree in Accountancy like CA.. Got approved or dd or cc charged for NOC 1111?? Urgent please reply

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi pankaj.kumar,
pls refer to below link..

http://www.fsw2014.info/match-your-noc/

it will answer your query

Good Luck bro :)

pankaj.kumar said:
My friends & Seniors

I am working as stock sub-broker registered with SEBI and Angel broking Ltd from sept 2009.....Mainly i am buying and selling stock on behalf of Individual Investors and sharing my brokerage with Company i.e Angel.

I have 6 each as ielts bands.......

Please advise can i apply under FSWP 2014 NOC 1113 Category.....

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
betty1 said:
Guys, i have a question.
for additional dependants declaration form (imm008 dep) i have to fill it on behalf of my husband and son? My son is only one year old. Or only for my husband?
Only for your husband.

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If she is the main applicant and all her documents bear a different surname, with name change she just have to share a document mentioning her new surname I.e. marriage certificate or divorce certificate only?

My assumption was she has to fill all documents and forms again which is quite hectic and time consuming.

And if its a marriage she will have to give details of her spouse as well and all his documentation?

cjg1987 said:
Impact on the process of application is not massive other than DELAY.

Your friend needs to update about the change in name to the local VO responsible for her nationality.

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
Hi All,

Need help, regarding the POF. I have sent two FD's. One of them is a joint which has my mother's name and my name.
And other is a joint with with my husband's name and my name.

Will it be a problem??? Do you think I have to provide some other POF, if yes, should it be only by my name. Coz all my
accounts are joint accounts?

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
maegirl29 said:
Hi FSW Applicants!!!!I just submitted my application for FSW 2014. I would like to ask who among you done like this in the IMM5406E (Additional family information). I wrote my husband's name (principal applicant) as APPLICANT in the form and my name at the SPOUSE row...the other info about sister, brother etc is my family information...sign is also mine. What do u think guys? Thus CIC will consider?
If your husband is principal applicant than He should have signed....As you are spouse therefore your sign is invalid on this page.

maegirl29

Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW: March 2014 FSW: June 2014
AOR Received.
FSW: CC Charge OCT 2014 PER: OCT 15 2014
IELTS Request
Send together with application
Med's Request
JAN 16 2015
Med's Done....
JAN 27 2015 sent FEB 7 third line MR received FEB 15 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 18 2015
Zubair23 said:
If your husband is principal applicant than He should have signed....As you are spouse therefore your sign is invalid on this page.
My husband is the main applicant, in his form is correct only in my form. I write his name as the applicant then the spouse is my name. the family details is about my family and I signed.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
sairahmad said:
If she is the main applicant and all her documents bear a different surname, with name change she just have to share a document mentioning her new surname I.e. marriage certificate or divorce certificate only?

My assumption was she has to fill all documents and forms again which is quite hectic and time consuming.

And if its a marriage she will have to give details of her spouse as well and all his documentation?
Yes if she got married after receiving PER email, then she needs to give details of her spouse and all required forms + supporting documents to her local VO. Tell her to check the website of her local VO , details of how to notify VO and what supporting documentation needs to be provided may be there.

Thanks

psingh001

Star Member
May 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 July 2014
Nomination.....
13-nov-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
03-02-2015
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015; Third Line: 12-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
07 May 2015 ; DM: 07 May 2015
Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here - FEDEX

Fedex application still not delivered as of today 19 july. Called Fedex guys, dont know what to do now. :(

- 15/07/2014 - Tuesday
08:32 At destination sort facility GOFFS, NS
08:00 In transit DIEPPE, NB
04:49 In transit MISSISSAUGA, ON
- 14/07/2014 - Monday
22:42 In transit MIRABEL, PQ
07:32 International shipment release - Import MIRABEL, PQ
- 12/07/2014 - Saturday
04:38 Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
04:11 In transit MEMPHIS, TN
02:20 In transit MEMPHIS, TN
+ 11/07/2014 - Friday
+ 10/07/2014 - Thursday

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then it should be ok.. its Not a deal breaker. :)
CIO should be considering it as its a common mistake.. i don't think anybody posted 'returned' just b'coz of this 8)

maegirl29 said:
My husband is the main applicant, in his form is correct only in my form. I write his name as the applicant then the spouse is my name. the family details is about my family and I signed.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
HDG said:
Hi All,

Need help, regarding the POF. I have sent two FD's. One of them is a joint which has my mother's name and my name.
And other is a joint with with my husband's name and my name.

Will it be a problem??? Do you think I have to provide some other POF, if yes, should it be only by my name. Coz all my
accounts are joint accounts?
Hi

Please find the answer to your query below , which I found on another forum , where a forum member has shared the reply he/she got from NDVO regarding proof of funds.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

The amount of funds you need to have in order to settle in Canada depends on the size of your family. The funds must be available to you and transferable to Canada. They must be unencumbered by debts or other obligations.

Acceptable proof of funds are:

-bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;

-cashable investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;

-cashable fixed deposits in your name of the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:

-bank accounts in someone else's name;

-bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);

-bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada ;

-property valuations;

-vehicle valuations;

-jewellery valuations.

You are not required to carry your funds in cash when you arrive in Canada. You are, however, required to show documentary evidence that you have the funds available (in bank accounts or cashable investments), and that they can be transferred to Canada.

A port of entry officer in Canada may seek to confirm these funds before granting you permanent residence along with your dependants.

If you have arranged employment in Canada, you do not have to meet these financial requirements. Arranged employment means that you have an offer of indeterminate employment from an employer in Canada. You must be either currently working in that employment on a work permit in Canada, or have been issued a labour market opinion has must have been provided by the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). In order to be exempt from the minimum funds requirement, the offer of employment must be genuine, the employment must not part-time or seasonal, the wages offered must be consistent with the prevailing wage rate for the occupation, and the working conditions must meet generally accepted Canadian standards.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Source: http://goo.gl/tpYrhk

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ cjg1987

great job done !!
+1 to you

cjg1987 said:
Hi

Please find the answer to your query below , which I found on another forum , where a forum member has shared the reply he/she got from NDVO regarding proof of funds.

Dear Sir/Madam,

T
Source: http://goo.gl/tpYrhk

Status
Not open for further replies.