+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
sidsun said:
Thank god and everyone here,finally my cc got charged jus now.am 8th may applicant 0121 code,yday my cc transaction got declined but now itz thru.special thanx to migratecanada bro.all the best to all.
Congrats bro. Have a good time.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
sidsun said:
Thank god and everyone here,finally my cc got charged jus now.am 8th may applicant 0121 code,yday my cc transaction got declined but now itz thru.special thanx to migratecanada bro.all the best to all.

cONGRATS sidsun ..

MASHA ALLAH..

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
ziafsw said:
if ur experience fall under skill type 0, skill level A or B of NOC 2011. u will get total points for all of ur job. CONFIRMED
THANKS ziafsw.

+1 for moral support :)

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 Sent on 29-04-2016
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Dear All,

I am from Pakistan, I need your help regarding Birth Certificate. Let me first tell you my entire situation. I already have a Birth Certificate of my Son and going to submit to Nadra tomorrow in order to acquire Form B that is required for his Passport. Secondly, I already have Form B of me and My wife but as stated in the CIC document checklist that you require Birth Certificates. How would we get that certificates when we already acquire Form B. Any way i went to Union Council office as well and told them my situation and they suggested a very long procedure which might take 3-4 months.

Now my Questions are: -

1. When i would submit my son Union Council Birth certificate to Nadra for Form B, i would no longer have the original certificate.
2. Nadra issues Family Registration Certificate for Family tree that includes DOB as well. Shall i get that for me, my son and my wife.
3. If not Family Registration Certificate, how would i proceed to get Birth Certificate for me and my wife.

Please help me out in this regard. You prompt response is highly appreciated.

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
Re: confusion

sreeramp said:
Thank you for the wishes... All the best and good luck with your FSW 2014 Application !!!
Congrats Sreeramp...did you enquire with Thomas Cook about your DD encashment? If so, please let us know. Will help other applicants who have got their DDs issued from Thomas Cook!!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
sidsun said:
Congratulation brother.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Sathyam said:
Sorry Mate, thats a blunder,

Any experience is considered for points.
no problem Sathyam..

thanks for discussing n pondering,
dats y we all r on forum.

to clarify n avoid an unintentional harm to anyone :)

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
immigrationland said:
In the Reference Letter

the sentence "To Whom It May Concern"

it is mandatory or optional

plz suggest
its a standard norm of HR worldwide..

not mandatory..
up to the employer's HR..

shahid_canadaim

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 10, 2014
IELTS Request
qtasneem said:
Dear All,

I am from Pakistan, I need your help regarding Birth Certificate. Let me first tell you my entire situation. I already have a Birth Certificate of my Son and going to submit to Nadra tomorrow in order to acquire Form B that is required for his Passport. Secondly, I already have Form B of me and My wife but as stated in the CIC document checklist that you require Birth Certificates. How would we get that certificates when we already acquire Form B. Any way i went to Union Council office as well and told them my situation and they suggested a very long procedure which might take 3-4 months.

1. When i would submit my son Union Council Birth certificate to Nadra for Form B, i would no longer have the original certificate.
2. Nadra issues Family Registration Certificate for Family tree that includes DOB as well. Shall i get that for me, my son and my wife.
3. If not Family Registration Certificate, how would i proceed to get Birth Certificate for me and my wife.

its the same situation in India but here we have an option called "Tatkaal" which gets the passport in just 10days and specially for minor its more soon. Dude, you need to check if in Pakistan you have such option.

Regards,
Shahid

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
:)Oscar thanks for your wishes. I am following up but they said till last Friday no update. Will recheck again. Any how you predicted right I will hear good news shortly

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@qtasneem

As predicted by our guru Oscar..... i am here to help u

You have done all the spade work..... now its time to spend some money .......... just pay 5-6 K to Union COuncel guy per person and he will provide it to u in 2-3 days. However, as u may have disclosed him that u need it for Immigration, now u may have to spend even higher amount per person.

Its tried and tested, i got paid 6 K and got it next day, but that was full working days.... for u it may take 2-3 days due to shorter working hours.

qtasneem said:
Dear All,

Status
Not open for further replies.