+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
I have a confusion

I recently got my nomination from nova scotia on PNP visa and i have also applied for FSW 2014 (2174) file reached on 9th june waiting for my turn to come.

I have selected different landing province in FSW.
can i apply for both the application and withdraw one which is slower in process.
does changing province in fsw will cause rejection of my pnp nomination?

tveeter

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Please can someone tell me what email id CIC uses to send PER? I mean from which email id they send PER details so that i can lookup for spam etc.

Also, I did not submit PCC with my application. Please can someone guide me on what cases PCC is required. I am presently in India but I have lived in other countries

UK - 1 + years
Canada - 7 months
South Africa - 3 months

and many other countries for short visits

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Hi guys, my application is in process now. I have 3 travel plans outside the country for few days only on Sept, Oct and Nov. Should I inform LVO about these by sending an updated Travels form or just wait if they ask for an updated Supp Information (Travels)? At this point, i have no way of knowing if they the LVO will send me an AOR or will just surprise me with a medical request after PER.

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
Oscar7 said:
There is no point discussing the difference in stages as I have seen this letter in person with mk. Well mk and I re-did the reference letter and then he re-sent the package. Please be aware you are talking with an expert here, LOL (kidding).

The above is a complex CIC process, so I won't blame you if you don't fully understand it. It needs no less than a genius to decode it! So now you know who you are dealing with (aka. me)? LOL :p

;)
Points to be noted Ur Honour(CIC) :p OSCAR VS NEEL :p
Oscar U have points bro! +1 for u

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
scorpionjot said:
brother ASHIF_EEE,

Please tell me some more things,

- Bar code Page of generic form (Do we need to put this form which have 8 bar codes in front or the last page of generic form too, which have 2 more bar-codes)--------YESSSSSSS

- In case of notarized copies of National IDs (PAN card in my case) is it acceptable ? or should i submit something else as National ID. Please suggest.------NO NEED TO SUBMIT ANY DOC FOR NID....PAN IS NOT NID....

- in case of self addressed mailing labels, one is in English, other has to be in Hindi ? As Hindi is our official language of country of residence. (and how should it look like? Should it be on simple plain paper ? What should be the approximate size of a label?)-------PLAIN PAPER HIND AND ENGLISH

- academic documents should be from class tenth onwards?---------YESSS/ HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION IS ALSO ACCEPTABLE

Please take time and answer.. thanks for reading it...

pLEASE CHECK THE ANS ON ABOVE....:)

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Praahji !,

It seems you're an expert ('gyaani') in Payment Technologies !!

+ 1 to you

Punjab2Canada said:
Actually, not just Canada, US too is lagging behind in payment processing "technology". We always curse our banks in India that the debit cards doesn't work internationally because we have to fill VBV/MSC password to complete the transaction, but most of the times it's the payment gateway which is not upgraded to use VBV/MSC authentication. On the other hand if you will try to use some European payment gateway, most (may be all) will re-direct you to your bank's website if VBV/MSC is enabled on your card. I suppose this additional security measure hasn't been implemented in US/Canada yet.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dbase1981 said:
Hi guys, my application is in process now. I have 3 travel plans outside the country for few days only on Sept, Oct and Nov. Should I inform LVO about these by sending an updated Travels form or just wait if they ask for an updated Supp Information (Travels)? At this point, i have no way of knowing if they the LVO will send me an AOR or will just surprise me with a medical request after PER.

No need to inform from urself buddy....

Just wait until they request for further information .....:)

Good luck...

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Perfect Oscar !!!

I was just testing your finesse.. hope you will emerge as a big 'gyaani' after this discussion :p

You're being nominated for Oscars :)

LOL ;D

Oscar7 said:
There is no point discussing the difference in stages as I have seen this letter in person with mk. Well mk and I re-did the reference letter and then he re-sent the package.

That half page is an important step by step procedure, perhaps by someone from FSWP 2013 (and he might have got it from CIC's material somewhere). Though in the CIC return letter it will say that mk's package also returned post review (instead of using the word 'completeness check') the return date on the letter was Jun 16th and his reference letter bullet points earlier were very, very short (I have seen them) so got the attention of the completeness check guy in the first go itself. That in fact saved mk some precious time as otherwise the document would be unnecessarily sitting in CIO until he got charged first and then until the 'eligibility review' actually took place for his documents and would have been caught in that stage just like it now did for Jignesh.

To understand the process better you need to read carefully here, and try to use logic alongside. First off, I think the half page I posted is holy grail of the process they follow there at CIC (except I am not sure of what it says about ECAS statuses, as I have limited idea about ECAS till now). Jignesh got rejected now (when PERs have actually come for May 6th cases) although his fee was charged so long ago, why? Because he is a May 6th guy and he has been rejected at the time of eligibility review and not completeness check itself, since his application when examined for supporting documents to ensure it backs up the claims that were made did not pass. If he too would have been rejected like mk during completeness he would have been rejected before Jun 4th itself, i.e. before his payment was charged and at the time he was deemed okay during completeness check. But that clearly did not happen. Now coming to mk he was not charged, as he was caught in the completeness check itself as stated earlier, and that is why his date on return letter is 16th Jun, as for a May 7th candidate (mk is may 7th vs Jignesh who is May 6th) this is approximately the right time for completeness check, and PERs are yet to come for May 7th so those are still to go through the eligibility review stage. If mk were to get rejected during eligibility review his package would still be at CIC now, and would be dispatched only after some PERs were issued for May 7th guys, just like Jignesh's came back post several PERs being issued for May 6th cases.

The above is a complex CIC process, so I won't blame you if you don't fully understand it. It needs no less than a genius to decode it! So now you know who you are dealing with (aka. me)? LOL :p

PS - To understand this post better, recommend first reading the complete VISA process I posted 2 pages earlier. Thanks! :)

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
ashif_eee said:
No need to inform from urself buddy....

Just wait until they request for further information .....:)

Good luck...
thank you very much!

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks sunnytheshine

sunnytheshine said:
I filled the document request form provided by ICAS and asked university to put it with attested marksheets in sealed envelop

MILIND1985

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
25/11/2014
Med's Request
09/09/2015
Med's Done....
16/09/2015
Interview........
waived tlu verification
Passport Req..
05/11/2015 DM - 23/10/2015
sunnytheshine said:
I have a confusion

I recently got my nomination from nova scotia on PNP visa and i have also applied for FSW 2014 (2174) file reached on 9th june waiting for my turn to come.

I have selected different landing province in FSW.
can i apply for both the application and withdraw one which is slower in process.
does changing province in fsw will cause rejection of my pnp nomination?
Brother you should have written same province in fsw that is nova scotia , now lets keep fingers crossed and hope for best

neha.g30

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
neel-here said:
Perfect Oscar !!!

I was just testing your finesse.. hope you will emerge as a big 'gyaani' after this discussion :p

You're being nominated for Oscars :)

LOL ;D
Hi Oscar
Does it mean that getting a status reflected in ECAS tool is not a guarantee that PER has been done......it could happen this way that during first sub stage someone charges payment and puts the line in ECAS tool and when completeness check happens then (and if one fails) this status could be removed from ECAS tool. do I understand it correct ?

tveeter

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
No need to panic, at least you've been charged. That's a step forward, cheers :)
Thank you. Please can you let me know email id from which PER email would come. also I have posted another query regarding PCC requirements. Please can you advise?

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
neha.g30 said:
Hi Oscar
Does it mean that getting a status reflected in ECAS tool is not a guarantee that PER has been done......it could happen this way that during first sub stage someone charges payment and puts the line in ECAS tool and when completeness check happens then (and if one fails) this status could be removed from ECAS tool. do I understand it correct ?
If you are charged the completeness check has already happened. and then ECAS is updated.

You can still (However small the chances are ) be rejected at the eligibility review stage where they evaluate your application and calculate the points you accumulate (which includes verifying your job description against NOC)

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
tveeter said:
Please can someone tell me what email id CIC uses to send PER? I mean from which email id they send PER details so that i can lookup for spam etc.

Also, I did not submit PCC with my application. Please can someone guide me on what cases PCC is required. I am presently in India but I have lived in other countries

UK - 1 + years
Canada - 7 months
South Africa - 3 months

and many other countries for short visits
You may submit your pcc when your file will transfer to local visa office....
You may have to submit your pcc for the countries you live more than 6 months..
Rest seniors can guide you better....

Status
Not open for further replies.