+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Yes, this is in order, WES will automatically evaluate your highest educational qualification as the lower ones are stepping stones to the highest one so need to evaluate them. Your points from the evaluation of the master's supersedes the others so it's okay to use the report. Good luck to you :)
I have two degrees BAchelor and Master... I recieved mentioning the details of both the education and their equivalency..

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
rssb said:
What did you do with the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E)? Did you paste your recent photograph and handover to the doctor? Don't we need to include this in our package?
4$
Sorry Bro, I couldn't revert back earlier. I got my medical done in NYC, they charged $350 and they clicked my picture. I just handed them the letter from CIC requesting for medical. They said they gonna report it online directly to CIC once they get all my results. Please read the instructions from CIC.

Cheers!!

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
abhi228 said:
Congratulations dmitrych ! Very happy for you ! :) :)
nave2014 said:
congratz bro
future_canadian said:
Awesome, congrats!
Oscar7 said:
Congrats on your PER!! :)
ashif_eee said:
Congratulations dmitrych !!!

Feeling Haaapppyyy For Youuu.....

I hope, now CPC-O will not delay much for sending Medical to uuu...... :D :D

Good luck.
Thank you, everyone :)

Ashif, I'd be happy if my application is transferred to CPC-O, but the requirement to choose "visa office that serves your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year" is so ambiguous that I had to choose Kyiv as my visa office. My consultant advised me to do so for safety, as I haven't spent a whole year in U.S. yet.
It's not an issue, though :)

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
Please guys....this is an excellent forum that helps each other to file the case properly... when someone gives the opinion may b that is wrong or not the correct fact... u correct the person or give the proper solution in a good manner..instead many are using the terms that hurts the other... everyone is learning no one knows ever knows what CIC will judge... Cheers!!...

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dmitrych said:
Thank you, everyone :)

Ashif, I'd be happy if my application is transferred to CPC-O, but the requirement to choose "visa office that serves your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year" is so ambiguous that I had to choose Kyiv as my visa office. My consultant advised me to do so for safety, as I haven't spent a whole year in U.S. yet.
It's not an issue, though :)

Ohh Buddy, u were allowed to choose CPC-O if u have atleast one yr valid Visa ....Even if u have not stayed for that period on US.....

Since Kyiv was a bit slow compare to CPC-O.... And they took approx complete one year for first applicant (so far I remember)...

Anyway good luck.. :) :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
GODWILLDO said:
then tell me how to send the copies of the documents that does not require translation... experience letters, marriage, birth certificate etc...

Dear Bro,

Docs whom are on ur native language are needed to be translated and notarized....Other than this, all other docs are not mandatory for the notarization....

But if someone do so, will not harm his app....Its optional thing...

Good luck...

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
Hello Guys,

as per yesterday quite a few of us have got good news from CIC. Hope the trend continues today.

Congratulations to all me dear friends for clearing the first step...

Regards..

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
ashif_eee said:
Ohh Buddy, u were allowed to choose CPC-O if u have atleast one yr valid Visa ....Even if u have not stayed for that period on US.....

Since Kyiv was a bit slow compare to CPC-O.... And they took approx complete one year for first applicant (so far I remember)...

Anyway good luck.. :) :)
If it's so, here's a typical example that consultants are not always good :)

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
ashif_eee said:
Dear Bro,

Docs whom are on ur native language are needed to be translated and notarized....Other than this, all other docs are not mandatory for the notarization....

But if someone do so, will not harm his app....Its optional thing...

Good luck...
Thank u bro... So kind of you...

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
GODWILLDO said:
then tell me how to send the copies of the documents that does not require translation... experience letters, marriage, birth certificate etc...
Just copies will do , and its also mentioned on the checklist " COPIES" . Notarization of such documents are not mandatory.

However for translated documents Notarization is a must , along with the translators affidavit.

Thanks.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
enthusiast_2805 said:
Hi,
Is there any 7th may applicant who has got PER?
Can anyone tell me how does PER mail(sender and subject) looks like?

Brother,

None of the 7th May got PER so far...U can check the SS:

FSWP2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

Also:

U will receive ur PER email from the below CIC email ID :

Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca

My PER Email :

I am showing this for familiarizing with ur upcoming PER email....:)

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

ASHIF_EEE
ABC ROAD
DHAKA 1100
BANGLADESH

10 July 2013

UCI: XXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*

Application: YYYYYYYYYY
*YYYYYYYYYY*

ASHIF BBBBB:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 8 July 2013 in the amount of $550.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 0091930343. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

HD
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
dmitrych said:
Yes it is really weird why is it taking them so looooong !! I mean come on a month ?? I know 7 May broke their system but they should have recovered by now considering 8 May are getting ECAS updates !!

I've received PER today. Finally!! ;D
Oh, great news. Congratulation.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dmitrych said:
If it's so, here's a typical example that consultants are not always good :)

U can also check below Century's Post...........:)

Please go through the below articles for your understanding:

Visa offices outside Canada: Countries / Territories and corresponding Canadian visa offices

Applicants for Permanent Residence
You must select the visa office that serves your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year

http://www.cicnews.com/2011/01/understanding-r11-visa-office-submit-application-canadian-permanent-residency-01826.html

Here are a few examples that will clarify how the second provision of R11 as noted above is interpreted under Canadian immigration laws:

• You are a Nigerian citizen currently studying at a university in Australia. You arrived just one month ago and your study permit is valid for 3 years. As a citizen of Nigeria, you always have the option of indicating that you want your application processed at the Canadian visa office in Accra, Ghana (which is responsible for processing permanent residence applications from Nigeria). You also have the option of selecting the visa office in Sydney, Australia, because you have been granted legal status in Australia for more than 1 year and you are currently living there. It does not matter that you have not lived in Australia for one year.

• You are a citizen of India who initially entered the United States on an H1-B work permit valid for two years. After your work permit expired, you remained in the US without valid status and never left the country. As usual, you can select the visa office in New Delhi, India for the processing of your application. Given your circumstances, you can also choose the visa office in Buffalo, New York. This is because you were initially granted legal immigration status in the United States for more than 1 year and you never left the country.

• You are Jordanian national who was admitted to the United States on a visitor visa for 6 months. After your visa expired, you left the US for 2 months. You have now come back and again you have been admitted for 6 months on a visitor visa. You cannot have your application for permanent residence processed at the visa office in Buffalo, because you have not been granted 1 year of continuous legal status in the US. You can only choose to have your application processed at the visa office in Damascus, which is responsible for processing applications for Jordanian nationals.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.