+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fniazi4u

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
ash73 said:
Can't reach the spread sheet.says URL blocked...what to do now.
URL is blocked.. I am in KSA and trying to access the sheet, it says the site is blocked.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
sreeramp said:
Please could any one shred some light on the above query
if u had applied last yr and your file was returned due to cap ,the application would still carry a uci number. Hence answer is yes...to the best of my knowledge..

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
yogi44 said:
Important.... I have paid fees for WES through credit card and payment was deducted from my account but i didn't receive any conformation email...does it take some time for conformation email to come or is there anything wrong?
usually they dont, write them an email through their website..the will give u in 3 days

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
stbox said:
Hi everyone,

Do I need to sign SUPLEMENTARY INFORMATION YOUR TRAVELS form ? There is no place for a sign.

Thanks for help
u dont have to sign on all the , only where it is required

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
The same happened to me as well. The amount has been deducted from my card but I did not receive any confirmation. Just send an update to them in the contact us page. Select the question category as Fees/Payments. Also it would help to provide the biller name and other details that you might have received on your mobile for this transaction.

I did the same and they responded me with the WES Reference number in less than 24 hours.

yogi44 said:
Important.... I have paid fees for WES through credit card and payment was deducted from my account but i didn't receive any conformation email...does it take some time for conformation email to come or is there anything wrong?

sarai

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Dear Ashif & seniors,

Please guide in my economic form for my current organization I will complete 2 years in June end. So shall I use "1 year but less than 2" OR use "2 years but less than 3"??? There is one month to complete 2 years. What will u suggest?

Thanks in advance.,

BabiJackson

Jul 25, 2013
Calgary
Visa Office......
Ankara/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
01-08-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
[quote
[/quote]

The page of
"Applications we will accept" http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
is now updated for the 50 NOCs of FSW2014, each received zero completed application documents yet...

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
sarai said:
Dear Ashif & seniors,

Please guide in my economic form for my current organization I will complete 2 years in June end. So shall I use "1 year but less than 2" OR use "2 years but less than 3"??? There is one month to complete 2 years. What will u suggest?

Thanks in advance.,
if u will send application before completing 2 years, than write less than 2...but it is better to wait till june..u will get 2 extra points...dont worry cap will not get fiilled by june

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ash73 said:
Can't reach the spread sheet.says URL blocked...what to do now.
fniazi4u said:
URL is blocked.. I am in KSA and trying to access the sheet, it says the site is blocked.
Sorry for the inconvenience...:)

Can u please check now...:)

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
ashif_eee said:
Sorry for the inconvenience...:)

Can u please check now...:)
. Still the same problem

mmohsinb

Aug 21, 2013
ash73 said:
if u had applied last yr and your file was returned due to cap ,the application would still carry a uci number. Hence answer is yes...to the best of my knowledge..

Seniors,

pls give light on this. My file was returned due to cap filled 2013, should i give YES or NO?

Scheddule A 6: Have you, or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permament residence in Canada ever: d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including CSQ or application to the PNP) or visitor or temmporary resident visa, to canada or any other country?

stbox

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Hi everyone,

I figured out that SCHEDULE 3 form is May 2013 as stated on the site, but the link is for the form August 2013.

Should I refill the form?

Regards

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here

Rastafarian said:
Thanks Ashif bro.u mean , it doesnt make an issue even if experience letter is 8+ years old provided.job duties are matching.one more question? Should our job title in exp.certificate be same as NOC title.also the letter heading should be like REFERENCE LETTER ONLY or its OK IF IT READS ECPERIENCE CERTIFICATE .doea its mandatory that exp.certificate is addressed to CIC particularly or its fine like a general exp.letter
It was tough to extract the individual sentences...from ur paragraph.... :p :p :p

Anyway,

1. Yes no issue...

2. No please use ur actual job title...

3. No use ur usual company letter head and follow below:

According to requirements they want:
Letters must be

· Written on company letterhead,
· Signed by responsible officer/supervisor,
· Have the printed name and title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature,
· Show the company`s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
· Stamped with the company`s official seal (if applicable)

Letters must include all of the following information:

· The specific period of your employment with the company,
· The position you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position,
· Your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
· Your total annual salary plus benefits, (must include your salary)
· The number of hours worked per week. (must include your no of work hours per week)

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
mmohsinb said:
Seniors,

pls give light on this. My file was returned due to cap filled 2013, should i give YES or NO?

Scheddule A 6: Have you, or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permament residence in Canada ever: d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including CSQ or application to the PNP) or visitor or temmporary resident visa, to canada or any other country?
off course its NO. as you have never been refused

Mauritius2013

May 29, 2013
Mauritius2013 said:
Hello Friends,

Can someone provide feedback on below mentioned experience details whether the same is enough in terms of roles/responsibilities and it can be considered under NOC 1114 - other financial officers for FSW application.

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN

I am writing this reference at the request of Mr. xxxxxx who is applying for Permanent Resident for Canada.

Mr. xxxx had worked with xxxx as Assistant Manager at xxxx location for xxxxx Group .He was employed in the said position from 1st April 2010 to 25th November 2011. As a full time employee, he was mainly responsible for audit and compliance for financial transactions and services. He ensures that the same are carried out as per the regulatory guidelines and legislations. His duties include investigate possible unethical conduct or breaches and report to senior management. Also liaising with Business Legal and IT teams by providing recommendations on matters related to Banking transactions. He had worked 40 hours per week and his annual salary was xxxx per annum. Besides salary, he also had other benefits like performance bonus, house rent allowances, transport allowances and medical insurance.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information or should you have any questions regarding the contents of this letter.
Ashif Bhai ,

Please comment

Status
Not open for further replies.