+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

THORAS

Jun 26, 2014
Hi all Congrats to forumites whoes CC got charged.. :D :D

But Please I have one doubt that whether CIC will check all the documents that we submitted that dey have not demanded.. ie I have kept my spouse credentials which was actually not needed...but along with I have kept her SSC also...I just wrapped a strip of paper around that documents and on that I mentioned "spouse credentials"

Since she couldnt get BC we just kept one self affidavit..

But later nly we came to knw that SSC was suffficient..

But my doubt is that will they consider SSC as BC or jst keep the whole aside..

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
siryasir said:
Hmmm...makes sense! Thanks Century :)

One more thing,

I do not have any document from my previous employer other than experience letter stating the time period of my job and designation. I was hired as Property Consultant and was promoted as Sales Manager after 3 months. The company is shut now, however I am in touch with the CEO of that company and he has agreed to give me a letter and asked me to send the template of the letter which he would sign on company's letter head and attach his business card. Shall I ask him to give business cards for the previous company as well along with latest business card and contact details.

Is such letter from my past CEO sufficient along with a standard experience letter? Can anyone pls provide a template or sample letter, should the letter also mention that the company is no more in operation?
Your CEO's current business card and contact details is good enought. But ensure giving a cover letter that will say that your previous company has been shut down and so you are getting the reference letter from the then CEO's with his current designation and occupation, and contact details.

Sample Letter: YOU MODIFY AND CUSTOMIZE ACCORDING TO YOUR NEED AND UNDERSTANDING

To Whom It May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. siryasir was an permanent full time employee of the COMPANY_NAME as DESIGNATION from DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY. He played a significant roles as "NOC DESCRIPTION" encompasing "describe 2-liner that match the lead statement of your NOC".

The following table shows the chronological roles and responsibilities of Mr. SIRYASIR at COMPANY NAME:

Company:Company Name Position: YOUR DESIGNATION PERIOD: From ...TO DURATION

Role playing as "NOC DESCRIPTION"
  • POINT 1
  • POINT 2
:
:
  • POINT N
Annual Salary and Benefit: RS XXXXXX per month
Number of Hours Works: Full time job, 8 and half hours per day, and 5-day a week;

Company:Company Name Position: YOUR DESIGNATION PERIOD: From ...TO DURATION

Role playing as "NOC DESCRIPTION"
  • POINT 1
  • POINT 2
:
:
  • POINT N
Annual Salary and Benefit: RS XXXXXX per month
Number of Hours Works: Full time job, 8 and half hours per day, and 5-day a week;

Yours Sincerely,

NAME OF CEO
CEO
E-MAIL ADDRESS
CONTACT NUMBER

INDIA2CANADA.PDA

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
22-DEC-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
22-DEC-2014
Med's Request
22-DEC-2014
Med's Done....
09-JAN-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-FEB-2015
veteran said:
Did you check your mail ????

few results delayed and are randomly selected for integrity and quality purposes
Thanks Veteran

I checked my email and nothing in there so far..But I think I remember my IELTS administrator said that results will not be sent to email/phone.. I am praying that I get the marks/points I require to qualify for FSWP. Thanks again.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
gs123 said:

I just received MR (6 months funds statement + PCC + Medical + RPRF) email from CPC-O.. :)

Good luck to All!

COngrats gs123

Super Fast!!!

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
gs123 said:

I just received MR (6 months funds statement + PCC + Medical + RPRF) email from CPC-O.. :)

Good luck to All!
Congo Singh saab!!!!

CPC is doing pretty well.... ;D ;D

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
Oscar7 said:
Congrats!!!! I hear solomonwise made recommendation to CIC for this, after both of yours debate earlier today!! ;D ;D ;D And we already know he has got connections with budding politicians and the FBI. ;)
Haha that must be the case. :*

Thank you all.

ashif_eee said:

Congrats lvtruong bro...

Now a nasty long wait from Singapore (I really pray- u ppl dont suffer for this..)...That we are doing since this AOR....
Thanks, might I join your club :D

FavourMercy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lvtruong said:
Then you are exceptional cases and IMHO, we should not take exceptional cases as a good way to go since we are not sure how the whole process works, we should follow exactly what we are requested. A friend of mine used Debit card, his application reached cio on May 6 and until now his card has not been charged. I would not risk mine.

And because you do not get caughted by breaking a rule does not make it a valid event.
There are some countries that are notconversant with credit card, but instead debit cards are used. They are more or less the same except that in Debit cards, money is already prepaid in the account, while credit card is more of a loan from the bank which the credit card owner will pay back with interest.

Most people believe that the billing addresses does not matter, but it does. The address which is stated in your bank statement which you gave the bank is your billing address, at least for Debit cards.
I had a friend who wanted to pay for WES and her Debit card wouldn't go. I told her to check her billing address which she later told me was wrong and changed it to the correct address and the account was debited.
Also another reason it may not go is because some people may not have enough limit for CC or the money in the account is not enough for both the fees and charges the bank will withdraw.
It could also be due to network problems.
Though to be on the safe side it is good to use demand draft,

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
gs123 said:

Good luck to All!
Congrats!

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
gs123 said:

Good luck to All!
Congratulations! CPC-O is on fire :)

patricia08

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 13,2014
Nomination.....
DD:Nov 17,2014
AOR Received.
PER: Dec 3,2014
File Transfer...
PCC:May 20, 2015
Med's Request
May 29, 2015
Med's Done....
June 4, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received: August 2, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Is it okay that my Annual Salary and Benefits is written in my Work Contract. Since the Reference Letter that my manager gave me doesn't say my Annual salary. What should I do? Would that be a problem?

dimpy5sharma

May 5, 2014
yesterday on 03.07 .2014 at 10:30 IST MY CC WAS CHARGED NOC 2132, 07 MAY APPLICANT AT 1:57PM, WHAT WILL BE NEXT STEP. GUD LUCK TO ALL

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
patricia08 said:
Is it okay that my Annual Salary and Benefits is written in my Work Contract. Since the Reference Letter that my manager gave me doesn't say my Annual salary. What should I do? Would that be a problem?
No issue brother...

It will suffice ...:)

Good luck..:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dimpy5sharma said:
yesterday on 03.07 .2014 at 10:30 IST MY CC WAS CHARGED NOC 2132, 07 MAY APPLICANT AT 1:57PM, WHAT WILL BE NEXT STEP. GUD LUCK TO ALL

Congrats dimpy5sharma!... :)

I cant find u on the spreadsheet ...

Can u please follow the below....??

Spreadsheet update/entry process

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

VJSINGH

Mar 27, 2014
Hi Guys

I need some help.

I want to apply under 2172 NOC(Database Analyst) and below are my Job duties and Responsibilities. Please give a look and let me know that whether these duties are coming under 2172 or not. Please help guys I need your help.

JOB DUTIES:
1. Reading, understanding and documenting existing system requirement for Health Care solution division, US developed in Oracle database and creating technical specifications from the functional requirements document. Assisting in creating design document using Microsoft Visio tool.

2. Responsible for development , designing, enhancement and testing of new web and database management system using Dotnet4.0 and oracle database as per the requirements understanding and modifying existing data model and architecture and various tables used in the system.

3. To provide support in system and integration testing phase. To write SQL queries in oracle database system to fetch results to conduct data analysis.

4. To identify technology limitations, gap, upgrade requirement and deficiencies in existing dbms system and web application and create or suggest procedures and processes for improvements. To evaluate and analyze new software development and database management tool and suggesting them to management for implementation.

5. Responsible for reviewing, planning or supervising the development and integration done by the team members and repairing or suggesting improvements in the program performance if needed.

6. To Develop and enhance data and network models for efficient design, architecture and to
Increase performance.

7. To code and write SQL database queries that are comprehensive accurate and repeatable to test all type of web scenarios and data model.

8. To make sure that the complete documentation of the changes/system is done as per the quality assurance standards.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.