+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harit79 said:
Thanks Mate,
Can you please also answer the question?
I have filled up updated July 2014 Generic Form. But not it is showing June 2014.
So, do i need to fill the form again with June 2014 one?
In my opinion, if the time permits than please fill the June 2014 form (It will hardly take 1/2 hr). why to take any chances ;).

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
harit79 said:
Thanks Mate,
Can you please also answer the question?
I have filled up updated July 2014 Generic Form. But not it is showing June 2014.
So, do i need to fill the form again with June 2014 one?
Suggestion is to change the form buddy..:)

Take the newer form...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
jsb85 said:
As of now, she will not accompany with me in canada (If i get PR ;)),but i will bring her soon i get settle down there.

It's not possible to get her PP immediately, but she will apply for it very soon.

My concern is, can i submit the application as of now, by checking the boxes in generic form as 'No' for both PP and NID, and write a cover letter mentioning will submit her PP later when she will get it.

Thanks.

SO far i know --Yes u can do that....Do, as u suggested....Select No for ur spouse's PP info.....:)

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asadsw said:
So probably they will return my application as i have <67 points. So if i sit again for IELTS on August 16th because all July slots are filled
will i'll be in this year cap (My noc is 2173).

If the points are <67, they will surely send back your application, this time give your best shot and try to get as many points as possible.

All the Best. :)

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Suggestion is to change the form buddy..:)

Take the newer form...
OK Thanks.
Actually it was last year date previously but they changed to July 2014 last week and again changed to JUNE 2014.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
MovingToCA said:
I've sent my forms with Generic form dated july-2014 now they changed it. Would that be a problem?
No way !

It wont be a problem buddy!

Relax... ;)

NewIndia123

Star Member
May 22, 2014
I am facing a problem. Would appreciate early reply.

On CIC website, the instruction guide says:

If there is no expiry date on your certified cheque, money order or bank draft and it is drawn on a foreign bank, it can only be cashed for 6 months from the date of issue. To ensure it can still be cashed when the fee payment is processed at the CIO, it must be issued no more than 30 days before you send your application to the CIO.

Now, I am planning to send my application around 03-July, which will hopefully reach them by around 6/7/8 July.

My draft was issued on 06-June-2014 and valid for 6 months. Will CIC consider it if my application reaches them around 6/7/8-July ? (30 days rule above).

The only point in the statement which can be of some comfort is that it is written that it must be issued no more than 30 days before you send your application to the CIO.

"Sending" part I will take care of as I will send it on 03-July. So, this will satisfy their condition of "sending" application to CIO no more than 30 days after the draft is issued. My only concern is when they "receive" it. What if they receive application on 6/7/8 July? Will this condition be satisfied then? On the face of it, it seems it should not be a problem because even if they receive it on 6/7/8 or even later, the draft would still be valid for about 5 months and they can easily encash it. But what to do with the '30 days" statement written above?

Fingers crossed. very, very tensed ??? ???. Need urgent advice.

Thanks in advance

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Prospective Applicants from Mumbai

For those in Mumbai, ups is offering a 40% discount if you drop it at their main hub
In Mumbai it is in jogeshwari. Don't ask the call center guys, they may misguide, a friend just couriered 1.2 kg docs for 2,400/- using express service.

UPS has proven track record of fastest delivery from India to NS over last few months.

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can i include the amount in Public provident Fund(PPF) and National Saving certificate (NSC) saving schemes in INDIA under settlement funds?

As both can be en-cashed anytime with minor penalty (as both will be withdrawn before maturity).

Thanks

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
NewIndia123 said:
I am facing a problem. Would appreciate early reply.

On CIC website, the instruction guide says:

If there is no expiry date on your certified cheque, money order or bank draft and it is drawn on a foreign bank, it can only be cashed for 6 months from the date of issue. To ensure it can still be cashed when the fee payment is processed at the CIO, it must be issued no more than 30 days before you send your application to the CIO.

Now, I am planning to send my application around 03-July, which will hopefully reach them by around 6/7/8 July.

My draft was issued on 06-June-2014 and valid for 6 months. Will CIC consider it if my application reaches them around 6/7/8-July ? (30 days rule above).

The only point in the statement which can be of some comfort is that it is written that it must be issued no more than 30 days before you send your application to the CIO.

"Sending" part I will take care of as I will send it on 03-July. So, this will satisfy their condition of "sending" application to CIO no more than 30 days after the draft is issued. My only concern is when they "receive" it. What if they receive application on 6/7/8 July? Will this condition be satisfied then? On the face of it, it seems it should not be a problem because even if they receive it on 6/7/8 or even later, the draft would still be valid for about 5 months and they can easily encash it. But what to do with the '30 days" statement written above?

Fingers crossed. very, very tensed ??? ???. Need urgent advice.

Thanks in advance

Brother,

If u are sending ur application on 6th Jul 14, then I can assure u- It will not create any issue...

CIC will encash the DD within remaining 5 months....Its very rare that they took over 5 months to encash....

So stay relax and concentrate on ur preparation of the package accuracy......:)

Cool... 8)

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
friend

for proof of fund, are you all submitting 6 month bank statement or just a current bank certification letter. I spoke to HDFC and it looks like they give a current bank certificate.

Let me know your thoughts

NewIndia123

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Appreciate your reply.

You are right that is should not be an issue as it will still be valid for 5 months even if my application reaches them around, or even after 6-July.

The only concern is the line that they have written that "it must be issued no more than 30 days before you send your application to the CIO."

Any thoughts on this ?

ashif_eee said:
Brother,

If u are sending ur application on 6th Jul 14, then I can assure u- It will not create any issue...

CIC will encash the DD within remaining 5 months....Its very rare that they took over 5 months to encash....

So stay relax and concentrate on ur preparation of the package accuracy......:)

Cool... 8)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
adisu01 said:
friend

for proof of fund, are you all submitting 6 month bank statement or just a current bank certification letter. I spoke to HDFC and it looks like they give a current bank certificate.

Let me know your thoughts
Dear,

For POF, max of the applicants are trying to submit a Bank certificate of current dated (possibly with CAD converted) and A bank statement which shows upto 6 months prev balance and transactions...

Hope this will clear ur confusion....:)

Good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.