+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
BUNZ said:
Please help..thank you.
1st) Question how long are you going to extend your visa in London

2nd ) If you are the Primary Applicant + along with your Spouse then you need to show funds of 14,720 Canadian Dollar.

Please refer the below link from which i have referred the same
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

P3142

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13 May 2015
v_i_r_u_s said:
Is Cover letter mandatory to give?

I did not provide any cover letter last year.
Covering letter is not a must. It is clearly mentioned in the document check list - please make sure that you print this document complete it and include it in your application as the cover page.

I like people to get the application guide as it cleary explains and provide links to most of the doubts we have.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp (But make sure that whether this document is updated and if any changes made on May 1 Canada time kindly follow that )

fniazi4u

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Admin,

When you plan to have a sheet for tracking the application status just the the guys of FSW 2013 have, i believe its the time now to make one.

nithyaindia

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO File Transfered toColombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Hi all,

I have missed FSW 2013 due to cap reached. I dont want to miss this time.

Please answer my job question.

My NOC is 2174 my Work exp letter carries designation as Technical Lead its not the job title listed For NOC 2174 but my roles and Responsibilites are matching the same. Can I apply under 2174 stating my desg as Technical LEad

kondaveeti41

Jun 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-06-2015
Hi, If we dispatch the application early, but reaches CIC only after May 1st, will there be any issues given that all the existing forms and rules are unchanged?

Thank you.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
sreeramp said:
This below is only to mention the Address on the Package Cover to CIC if you are sending it through Courier .

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2281
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Check the above link and search for "Mailing instructions"

(Your name)
(Your Address)
(Your Postal Code)
Recipient (centre of the envelope)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

SO this correct you saying.. everyone has to user Primary Noc 2011 and then NOC : as Desired.....

fniazi4u

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
nithyaindia said:
Hi all,

My NOC is 2174 my Work exp letter carries designation as Technical Lead its not the job title listed For NOC 2174 but my roles and Responsibilites are matching the same. Can I apply under 2174 stating my desg as Technical LEad
yes , sure you can, its the job description and responsibilities which matter, people can have any job titles.

isti84

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi,

If i show the bank statement for 1 month..is it ok? should i keep thte amount untill my application is approved or can i transfer after 1 month. Pls help

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
nithyaindia said:
Hi all,

Your Job tittle does not matter.
The most important thing is your Job descriptions matching your intended NOC.
I guess you are good to go.

fniazi4u

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
isti84 said:
Hi,

If i show the bank statement for 1 month..is it ok? should i keep thte amount untill my application is approved or can i transfer after 1 month. Pls help
The guide says the statement should be 3 months old, you can get the bank certificate mentioning the total amount available in the account, , and yes, its better to have funds till the end of process, because bank statements can be required at later stages.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
kondaveeti41 said:
Hi, If we dispatch the application early, but reaches CIC only after May 1st, will there be any issues given that all the existing forms and rules are unchanged?

Thank you.
It is recommended not rush, because last year FSW2013 good amount applications were rejected due to old forms.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
FEW TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION

1. Use all the updated forms on CIC website. (wait till 1st May CIC working time for the Application package containing updated Application forms, Instruction guide, Document check list, Fee payment form etc on their website)

2. Read the Instruction guide thoroughly. Fill your forms as per the instruction in Instruction guide.

3. Read the Document check list thorougly. If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that document is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim.

4. In the Document check list, It is clearly specified what documents you have to submit Original and what Photocopies.
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by: the original English or French translation; and an original affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and a notarized photocopy of the document that was not in English or French as per the Instruction guide. However, as per the document check list, If your documents are not in English or French, you can send a notarized photocopy of the English or French translation with a photocopy of the document that was not in English or French.

5. Choose your appropriate Visa office in Generic form. Remember CIO, Sydney- Nova scotia is not a Visa office.

6. Don't leave any section/box blank in form. If something is not applicable to you then write "N/A" instead of leaving it blank.

7. Question No. 12 a. on Schedule 3 form: The primary NOC code is that particular NOC code you are eligible in out of the 50 eligible NOC codes. The primary occupation that you will fill in form should preferably be from the "Example Title" as listed in website for a particular eligible NOC code and your job duties must match with the eligible NOC Code. However, if your occupation is not listed in "Example Title" for a particular eligible NOC code but your job duties still matches with your eligible NOC code, you can still try your luck by mentioning that occupation which is not listed in "Example Title" as your primary occupation.

Your job experience letter must show the same occupation (job designation) you are filling in primary occupation of Question 12.a. For example, if you are applying in NOC Code 2132 ( Mechanical Engineer) but your job designation is "Thermal design Engineer" then you should fill primary occupation as "Thermal design Engineer" in Question 12.a. and provide work experience letter showing "Thermal design Engineer" as your job designation with job duties matching with NOC Code 2132.

The primary occupation you are filling in Question 12 a. must also be listed in Question 12 b. as one of your occupations.
12.a. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132
12.b. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132

8. Additional Family Information form: In section A of the form, Applicant is mentioned, not Principal Applicant.
Fill two seperate forms for Principal Applicant and spouse. In the first form, Principal Applicant is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. In the second form, Spouse is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. You have to fill one form only for one Applicant in English, write All names in native language as well in the same form.

9. Get ready with IELTS - General Training version (for you and your spouse), WES, PCC (PCC can be submitted at later stage also), Proof of funds ( 6 months bank statement, balance certificate from bank) and all other docs mentioned in Document check list.

10. Job experience letter must also cover job duties matching with your NOC (but duties should not be exact copy & paste from website), your designation, salary, period of employment, working hours etc and should be on the company letter head duly signed by the competent authority with company seal. Also include Appointment letter / Employment contract, Visiting card of the signing authority, Salary pay slips if available.

11.. You can use bank draft (6 months validity) or credit card but if going for a credit card option, fill the details of credit card correctly on the Fee payment form and don't forget to sign it. You must inform your bank of the upcoming transaction so that your cc payment doesn't get blocked for whatever reason.

12. Before handing over your application to courier, check again if you have included all the updated application forms, photographs and supporting documents as per the document check list.

Wish you the best in your application :)

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
gulbadan.singh said:
SO this correct you saying.. everyone has to user Primary Noc 2011 and then NOC : as Desired.....

Yes

Mar 31, 2012
My husband and I are eager to move back to Canada after having lived and worked legally there for 7 years, we had to return. He is a very prominent electrician with very good qualifications from experience and education and has already written the IELTS exam on which he scored an overal 7. Can he apply as FSW without a job offer if his trade falls under the ones that say he doesnt need one? does anyone have this experience? please someone i need info and encouragement and a little would go a long way right now. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.