+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They might be just confusing you to gain more tome.. its a typical strategy followed by Courier agencies to hide their inefficiency.

As 'sureluck' said.. just wait for Tues morn/noon (max.) Canada time before further panicking

Good luck !

Mr and mrs S said:
l

What consignee contact number( CIO Nova Scotia) did you give DHL ? In CIO website can only find the address in Nova Scotia Dorchester street, if sent via courier , BUT no telephone number . Am afraid 3rd party might hold my package since we did not give a contact number for CIO Nova Scotia . That's what DHL Manila is saying ! Pls advise contact telephone number of CIO Nova Scotia .

did you all give CIO Nova Scotia telephone contact numbers , together when you sent out your applications ????
Mr and mrs S said:
Contacted DHL Manila and they said their 3rd party in Canada is asking for consignee's contact number ! They didn't ask for this info this when we sent package ! Does anyone know contact number of CIO Nova Scotia ? Did you all indicate their contact number when you sent your application ?

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
gaurav jaswal said:
Hi Century/Ashif,

I checked with Notary for birth certificate translation. They are ready to translate birth certificates to English and notarize it. However, they are not ready to give affidavit.

Can it be a reason for rejection of application?

Thanks
Yes it can be. Better to get affidavit.. Ask him you can pay extra, but affidavit is must

Mahitha

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
CC Swiped 26th Jan'15, PER on 20th Feb'15
AOR Received.
16-Mar-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second line updated on 30th April
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
Med uploaded on 16/05/15, TLU 20/05/15
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
20-Jul-15 DM 21-Jul-15 PPs submitted to vfs on 23-Jul-15
VISA ISSUED...
31-Jul-15, Got PPs back on 01-Aug-15
LANDED..........
May be in Jan'16
JazzB said:
Hii

I got he PER today.

Please tell me how can i modify the status in sheet???
Congratulations!! When have you submitted your application?

delhi2173

Star Member
May 9, 2014
HomeCanada14 said:
Someone received PER after 18 days of CC charged. The person's CC was charged on the same day as you. I noticed that processing time is getting longer as there are more applications to deal with each day at CIC. For example, an application received on 1 May was charged within 3 weeks but applications received a few days later like on 7 May, it seems taking more than 40 days. Looking at past year trend, it could take up to 90 days or more just to get to CC/DD charge stage for the applications received later. So I think it is normal trends that your PER is taking longer than you expected but I think there is nothing to worry. Your CC is already charged, which means your application is all good and complete. Perhaps try not to look at email so often. That would be easier for you ;) Simply trust that it is all good and you got this!
i agree as some time they don't send PER but update the ECAS status like my case(5 may 2173)
they will send the PER later
If you have your UCI no., try it.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
My application for NOC 2132 reached CIC on 8th May.
Just had a doubt does CIC process all the files in order of date they received irrespective of NOC codes or do they take up files of one NOC and then move onto another?
In the spreadsheet, for NOC 2132 just 5 people have been charged or received PERs.

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
folks one help,

for my friend, his wife lost her birth certificate (unfortunately). He is ready with all documents except WES and he just got Ack from WES that he will get the certificate in hand by thursday(2 days). but if he apply for new birth certificate today, it will at-least take 2 more weeks.

Is there any alternative? what she have that shows birth date are
1. Hospital record.
2. SSLC Book (DOB is present)

Please suggest any alternative!

a ton thanks in advance!!!!

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Jhanvi said:
Congrats jhanvi:)

Long wait for my turn even though my application reached CIC on 7th May (9:47 am)...really worried ,... I can see application reached there after mine 1:57 pm, 10 AM, 10:47 am, 11 AM.. got CC charged Does I am out of race?:(

maha shahzad

Star Member
Apr 30, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2014
Nomination.....
22 sept 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 december 2014
Med's Done....
7th jan 2015
Interview........
rprf ,pcc, ppr1..........5th january 2015, SUBMITTED ON 2nd feb 2015
Passport Req..
23rd feb 2015 ,pp sent 9th march
VISA ISSUED...
21 march 2015
LANDED..........
15 July 2015
migratecanada2012 said:
Well ! I would like to answer your query.

There are 2 stages involved for getting any intimation from CIO.

Stage 1 is Completion of documents as per check list by CIO and Visa office

If all docs are completes
{
CC/DD charge
if(CC/DD charged)
{
Face value evaluation of documents begins means Eligibility review done by CIO
if (positive)
{
Wait for PER email
}
else
{
Wait for NER by ordinary post && Fees refund process begins
}
}
}
else
{
rejection
}
I LIKE UR REPLY....+1

tony1980

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
gaurav jaswal said:
Hi Century/Ashif,

I checked with Notary for birth certificate translation. They are ready to translate birth certificates to English and notarize it. However, they are not ready to give affidavit.

Can it be a reason for rejection of application?

Thanks
jaswal saahab need not to worry if u have enclosed translation an both the certificated are notary endorsed then ur fine

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
owenhargo said:
folks one help,

for my friend, his wife lost her birth certificate (unfortunately). He is ready with all documents except WES and he just got Ack from WES that he will get the certificate in hand by thursday(2 days). but if he apply for new birth certificate today, it will at-least take 2 more weeks.

1. Hospital record.

You could use the SSC (10th) or HSC (12th) certificates as they have DOB & parents name mentioned in them..

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
nav2014 said:
Congrats jhanvi:)

Long wait for my turn even though my application reached CIC on 7th May (9:47 am)...really worried ,... I can see application reached there after mine 1:57 pm, 10 AM, 10:47 am, 11 AM.. got CC charged Does I am out of race?:(
U are surely not out of race.. They would have charged CC for some other NOC, while ur NOC could have been in the queue..
Wait for a week or two..
If you have applied last year, then you can check the status of your application using your old UCI number

fswp2014

Jun 13, 2014
Jhanvi said:
Hi everyone..my cc got chrgd yesterday ard 9:00 pm IST..application reached 7th May NOC 2171
Hi Jhanvi, Congrats. Can you let me know what time your application was received on 7th May for 2171? I have applied for the same NOC and my application reached on 7th at 1:57 PM. However no CC charged yet.

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
gsingh80 said:
U are surely not out of race.. They would have charged CC for some other NOC, while ur NOC could have been in the queue..
Wait for a week or two..
If you have applied last year, then you can check the status of your application using your old UCI number
Thx dear .. This is my first attempt....:)

Vcpatel

May 4, 2014
surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
IELTS Request
With application
Passport Req..
27 Feb. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17 March 2015
owenhargo said:
folks one help,

1. Hospital record.

I guess you can also use school leaving certificate if it shows both the birthday and one of parents name.
Else as senior suggested.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Re: URGENT - Reference Letter

Oscar7 said:
Brother ashif and / or other seniors,
What would be the format of this cover letter? I understand this is a self declaration. Do I have to run around to get this notarized on stamp paper etc?
Thank you for your input. Cheers!

Below is a format that comes to mind:

"Dear CIO Officer,

SUB: Providing reference letter signed by manager instead of HR signed letter on company letter head

This is in regard to my FSWP 2014 application under NOC category XXXX, with UCI number 12345678. I am unable to provide the reference letter for my XYZ job on company letter head and signed by the HR department as my company HR has refused to provide the same. I have therefore submitted the letter stating my roles and responsibilities signed by my manager and have also attached my manager's business card. I trust the letter provided by my manager will suffice. I thank you for your understanding on the same."

Looking forward to your suggestion(s).
Ha ha ha; surprise! surprise!! - I did not expect you to fell into deep s***t.

But I truly want, you become successful. Following is my suggestions/amendment. Best of luck, Mate.

CIO Officer
CIO
49 Dorchester Street
Nova Scotia
Canada

Dear Sir/Madam,

SUB: Justification for not providing reference letter on company letter head

This is in regard to my FSWP 2014 application under NOC category XXXX, with UCI number 12345678. According to Document Checklist (IMM5406), point 12 on Work Experience section, applicant's letter of reference must be written on company letter head. However, I am unable to provide the reference letter on company letter head as our HR policy give restriction on issuing job reference letter.

Finding no alternative, I have therefore submitted the reference letter in plain paper which stated my roles and responsibilities signed by my direct supervisor with his contact details and have also attached his/her business card. It could be noted that "Note" in Document Checklist (IMM5406) mentioned to provide "explanation with full details as to why documentation is unavailable".

I have also attached e-mail communication of the HR about not providing reference letter on company letter head <if you have- try to get it>. Furthermore, I have provided the following documentations properly:
1. Appointment letter
2. Promotion letter
3. Pay slips
4. Achievement letter <if you have>

Based on the above circumstance, I would earnestly request you to allow me indemnity on providing reference letter on company letter head and accept reference letter on plain paper signed by my direct supervisor.

I thank you for your understanding on the same."

Signature
Oscar7
UCI 12345678
Dob:DD-MM-YY.[/b][/color][/size]

Affidavit by Supervisor

I, NAME OF SUPERVISOR, Designation, Name of the Company, certify that I know Mr. Oscar7 for XX years and he is working under my supervision for YY years ZZ months. The job reference letter dated DD-MM-YYYY and signed by me truly represent the fact, truthful, complete and correct.

Signature of Supervisor
Name of the supervisor
Designation

Attested

Status
Not open for further replies.