+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
shaarav said:
Hi all,

Pls help, while making a transaction by Credit card it required one to know the OTP or the 3D secure pin, but in CIC forms they have only asked to put the card no. and CVV no. how's this going to work...?
relax they only want card no. N cvv n money frm frm you
it is okay

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If i lived out of my country for less than 6 months do I have to indicate it on the background declaration because as a student i did the work and travel program and worked out of my country for 4 months? Then if i do this do i need to submit a copy of the work visa i was issued? or can i just leave it off since it was just 4 months?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Yes you can. Print it on A4 size paper. Cut it into half/envelope size, put it in a envelope, Mark it as " Self addressed Mailing Labels" and attach it with your application.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msimms said:
If i lived out of my country for less than 6 months do I have to indicate it on the background declaration because as a student i did the work and travel program and worked out of my country for 4 months? Then if i do this do i need to submit a copy of the work visa i was issued? or can i just leave it off since it was just 4 months?
You CANNOT leave it off. You must account accurately and completely for all time periods with no gaps and no omissions.

There is no need to submit a copy of the work visa you were issued for former jobs. If you are currently living outside your country of nationality and need a visa to live there, you do need to submit your proof of admission for your current country of residence only.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Punjab2Canada said:
1) It's possible they might be keeping user activity logs. But I would assume that will be for security purposes & only their IT department will use it in case they detect any suspicious activity.
2) I don't see any reason why it will be considered negative. Those are simply records stored in database, & sole purpose of that system (as far as applicant is concerned) is to allow the applicant to check the records/status whenever they want.
3) That's just a security feature generally used for sites containing confidential information. It simply detect the inactivity & prompt the user to continue or log-off. If there is no response, it will destroy the session (log off user). Just another security measure to stop un-authorized access in case a user forgot to log off.
4) I suppose this is one? https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas
Thanks buddy!

kanikachowdhry

Star Member
May 3, 2014
kanikachowdhry said:
I validated the generic form like more than once so it has generated number of bar codes- is that a problem? also when I print the form the city gets changed from toronto to a number 3812. anyone faced this thing?
Can someone please repsond? Thanks!!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@canadasuperb
@Ammani

Whats strange about it? i think its very logical, both your applications were received at same time (most probably consecutively). Both are related to IT, therefore, both went to same person and he reviewed it one after the other. Subsequently, they were reviewed together and instructions were passed to the CC charging guy, who charged them in a batch (if there is minimal time difference).

The difference in all the application or entirely different NOC's occur as they go to different evaluator and then reviewer ( i assume they have industry specialization to save time).

canadasuperb said:
Thanks Ammani. Yes it is strange.

DanielCoutinho

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on December 17th
Nomination.....
PER received on January 16th 2015
I am a bit confused and would love some help understanding what has been broadcasted today. So, CIC is now showing us a list of people that have applied to each NOC. First question: have these people only applied or have they been approved already?

w w w.canadavisa.com/total-number-of-federal-skilled-worker-applications-received-by-cic.html

Second question: from what I have been gathering in these forums, it seems that there is a time gap between when you sent your application and when you got charged. If I understood it correctly, some people that have applied in the beginning of May only got charged in the past few days, correct? Therefore, how am I to interpret the list in the link above. Does it only consist on the people that have been charged or everyone whose application they have actually received so far?

I am kinda confused here.

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
jig nesh said:
I agree. I can not see many PER being issued since last week. May be by this weekend they will start issuing more PERs. You can check your ECAS status if you have UCI.
Please check this post from "mcgyver". This is a 5th May application in spreadsheet

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.0.html;msg3223888#msg3223888

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DanielCoutinho said:
I am a bit confused and would love some help understanding what has been broadcasted today. So, CIC is now showing us a list of people that have applied to each NOC. First question: have these people only applied or have they been approved already?

w w w.canadavisa.com/total-number-of-federal-skilled-worker-applications-received-by-cic.html

Second question: from what I have been gathering in these forums, it seems that there is a time gap between when you sent your application and when you got charged. If I understood it correctly, some people that have applied in the beginning of May only got charged in the past few days, correct? Therefore, how am I to interpret the list in the link above. Does it only consist on the people that have been charged or everyone whose application they have actually received so far?

I am kinda confused here.
CIC states that this is the number of COMPLETE APPLICATIONS that have been received.

Nobody exactly knows what this means. Many believe it means the number of PERs that have been issued, because if an application is judged to be complete, and the CC/DD is charged successfully, the PER will be issued and the number remaining in the cap reduced by 1. But we cannot be sure this is what CIC means.

It is also never quite clear what date is the cutoff for those numbers. CIC does not state it. There are some estimates but they are just estimates.

It will take a month or more for your fees to be charged after you submit your application. There already appears to be a backlog with a large number of applications arriving during the week of the 5th of May. Applications are processed in the order they are received, and the first few to arrive were charged relatively quickly, now the lag time is increasing.

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@futurecanadian

I don't have any gaps because on the declaration the persoanl history section i wrote from sept 2004 - sep 2006 i was studying, as a student the university allows u to work and travel for the summer which i did and was therefore living/working out of my home country, so for the last part of the form, it asks to list all the address you have lived since your 18th birthday, so thats the section I wanted to know if I had to put the address for where i was living for the summer

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
canadasuperb said:
Finally after a long wait my cc is charged today :) :) :p NOC 2174 Application Reached May 06

Thank you so much to all of you for your help and advise during the process. I wish everyone this forum get this news ASAP.

One more thing I would like to share, I applied for two applications 2174 and 2171 both reached at same time on May 06. I see two charges on my credit card from CIC so I guess I am charged for both the applications. Does anybody know what would be the next step? Would they email me to choose one application and refund me for other?
Congrats !

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RK29824 said:
Thank you very much Oscar7, does any one have firm opinion on this. Peoples who have already sent thr application, if you have such case, please comment.
Just sent you a personal message in your inbox; feel free to reply there!

Status
Not open for further replies.