+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Jameee said:
Hi Experts,

CIC website says it is strongly recommended to provide PCC.

Can any one please help me how I can obtain PCC (specifically if any one can guide me from Bangalore).
How much time it would take.

Many thanks,
-J
Hi to obtain PCC from India , you can go through the following website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

Thanks

sukh_deep80

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
10-10-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
sunnytheshine said:
Point 1: Yes
Point 2: Yes
Point 3: Fill N/A or Not Applicable where ever required
Point 1: not required. it is not mentioned anywhere by cic.

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:
+1 for ur statement brother.... :)

Agreed!!
Thanks ashif...for ur encouragement...thanks to abu also.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Last year my file was rejected because WES has given me wrong report of my ECA that 3 year post secondary education from non-recognized institute.i contacted WES to recorrect my report but they refused to anything.

But this year i have got my ECA from ICAS stating My MCA as Canadian Masters and My Bca as Canadian 3 years bachelor degree..

hoping for good this year.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Jameee said:
Hi Experts,

CIC website says it is strongly recommended to provide PCC.

Can any one please help me how I can obtain PCC (specifically if any one can guide me from Bangalore).
How much time it would take.

Many thanks,
-J

1.Register at the below website for Passport India.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink

2. Login and complete online application for PCC. Payment is optional at this stage and can be done when you physically visit PSK.

3. Take printout of your ARN (Acknowledgement receipt number)

4. Go to PSK Lalbhagh or PSK Sai Arcade, Bellandur with ARN printout and address proof documents between 9-11 AM any following day as PCC service is walk-in before 11 AM I believe. If you passport address is same as current address, you'll possibly receive your PCC in 2 hours. If it isn't as was in my case, they'll collect the fee and verified documents, and send them to your local police station in Bangalore, who'll then call you with documents and photo to verify address and identity and fill their own form with your info. Lastly, they'll send this form with the docs to Commissioner office, who then stamp the same and send to your PSK. In my case the whole scenario including police verification took 5 days.

Required documents you can also serch for on PCC website.

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 <br><br>[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/34s5bo2.jpg[/IMG]
ashif_eee said:
Forum Picture uploading :

(Collected)

Hello there everyone!
So it has come to discussion many times recently asking how to post images here.
Often times it is hard to describe it. I figure most people learn faster on visualization so for all of your benefits, I screen-capped the steps you can take to post an image on here if ever needed to. Hope you enjoy!
P.S. Sorry I can not do anything to change the size of the images. The site makes it that small. When in doubt just follow the arrows.

First step: Upload your image to a host site for storing photos online. In this example I will be using Photobucket.

Second step: Once you have finished uploading your image. You will select the whole "direct url" shown here by the arrow.

Third step: Once you have the code selected. You will need to right-click and copy the link for the image.

Fourth step: Come back onto the forum and click "reply". Now you need to click the "insert image" icon shown here by the arrow.

Fifth step: Now that you have clicked the "insert image" icon it should pop up an "img code". See example.

Sixth step: Now that the image code has been inserted. You will click to put your cursor between the code, right click, then paste.

Seventh step: And now you should have the "direct url" pasted in between the image code. Once previewed, you can click post. You should now see an image.

I hope this thread helps people and is easy to follow. I don't know if it will be helpful to a lot of people but I figured it wouldn't hurt to show people how to use this feature of the site. Let me know if you like it or it was helpful. Also, try it out in this thread with posting a picture if you like. Good luck posting pictures. :)

#############################################

Finally-----The 3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th steps are not necessary
if in 2nd step, instead of "direct link" click on "IMG" link, then insert it in the body of you message.
Get creative!

#######################################

awesome tip ashif_eee!!!

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
sunnytheshine said:
Last year my file was rejected because WES has given me wrong report of my ECA that 3 year post secondary education from non-recognized institute.i contacted WES to recorrect my report but they refused to anything.

But this year i have got my ECA from ICAS stating My MCA as Canadian Masters and My Bca as Canadian 3 years bachelor degree..

Thanks for sharing.. WES looks horrible.. i keep my fingers crossed..

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sunnytheshine said:

+1 sunnytheshine brother for sharing ur info....

Praying u will be successful in this year...:D

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
ashif_eee said:
+1 sunnytheshine brother for sharing ur info....

Praying u will be successful in this year...:D
I have a UCI number of last year do i will get a new UCI or they will continue with old one?

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Just trying to wait as patiently as I can....there doesn't seem to be much movement in the spreadsheet...not many cc/dads get charged..a friend of mine informed me that there is cc/dd being charged on another forum for 6 &7 th May...may we all get our dreams come true..soon.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sunnytheshine said:
I have a UCI number of last year do i will get a new UCI or they will continue with old one?

Usually CIC assign the same UCI number even though u dont mention ur older UCI number...:)

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
sunnytheshine said:
Old one..

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
ash73 said:
Just trying to wait as patiently as I can....there doesn't seem to be much movement in the spreadsheet...not many cc/dads get charged..a friend of mine informed me that there is cc/dd being charged on another forum for 6 &7 th May...may we all get our dreams come true..soon.
which forum?

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
This year when i went to get $550 DD from my HDFC bank they asked me about my 15CA and 15CB certificate to get a Foreign currency DD.
Bank said its mandatory now "To do any transaction in foreign currency u need to submit 15CA and 15CB certificate here in india"
So i went to a near by CA to get it and he charged me 1500 for this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.