+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Century said:
PER: After your final eligibility review is complete at CIO, if successful, you will receive confirmation of positive final eligibility review (PER).
If you specified an email in your application then CIO will send this to you by email, since this is cheaper for them and quicker for the applicant.

Q. What are the steps after PER?
A. The first thing that will happen after your PER is that CIO will transfer your electronic file and paper based file to your designated Visa Office mentioned in the IMM 0008 Generic Form. The Visa Office may or may not inform you about this activity, for example, London Visa Office will not inform about this activity, while Beijing or New Delhi may send Acknowledgement. At this stage, your ecas status will remain “In Process”.

After the file has been transferred, it waits in the queue to be reviewed by Visa Officer. A Visa Officer will review your file and will determine the eligibility of your application for further processing. IF the visa officer decides that everything that you have provided is genuine and inline with what is required, he/she will put your file in actual “process”. You will see a new line added in your ecas as “We have started processing your application on mm-dd-yyyy”. Your status will remain “In Process”. The worse scenario is that Visa Officer will overrule the previous PER decision and may reject the application before starting the process, in this case, you will see “Decision Made” in your ecas. *For FSWP 2013, we are hoping that this may not happen as everything has already been screened at CIO.

From here on, everything will be verified and cross-referenced. This includes and not limited to your experience letters, salary stubs, visiting cards, employment offices, relative documents [if applicable], passport verification, IELTS verification, national identity cards verification [if applicable], your educational documents, marksheets, your background declaration, security checks and so on. They may or not may not visit, call or email your current / previous employers. It's totally up to them.

At this stage, the visa officer MAY call for a face to face interview at your local visa office. In case of remote visa office, the RVO will inform you about the due date and time and the location. Visa officer will clearly mention in the email about the reason of the interview so that you can gather required documents to back your original case. You will not be informed about the outcome of the interview on the spot but the next step will let you know how well you performed. NOTE: Visa Officer will not judge your English Language ability in the interview.

IF everything goes well, you will receive a Medical Call. IF an interview goes well and you managed to satisfy the visa officer, you will get the same result. At this stage, your ecas will still read “In Process”.

IN CASE something goes wrong with or without interview, you will get “Decision Made” at your ECAS which means youre no more eligible for PR processing and you will get a rejection with a letter mentioning the reasons.

After you receive Medical Call, you will have to undergo Medical Examination at your local DMP [Find your local DMP HERE]. You and your dependents have to satisfy the visa officer that you are medically fit to be admissible to Canada. Once your results have been received by the Visa Office, your ecas will read, “We have received your medical results on mm-dd-yyyy” and the status will remain “In Process”.

You or one of your dependent may get a re-medical exam if there's a doubt about something that they think need to be reverified.

The next step would be [and not limited to] Passport Request, any additional or updated documents, new Police Clearance Certificate etc and Right of Permanent Resident fee [RPRF] which is $490 for each Principal Applicant and Spouse [if applicable]. You do not have to pay RPRF for your children.

Once everything is done and your payment cashed, your status will be changed to “Decision Made” and the address will be updated with a Canadian address & you will receive your Passports & Confirmation of Permanent Residence [COPR].

AOR: It means ur file is received at visa office and is put in a queue to be reviewed by visa officer and if found eligible it will undergo further processing
Perfecto!!!! Thank you so much mate!!! Cant get a better description anywhere ;)

one more thing, do you have any idea on the time span for each stage. I know it is difficult, but a very high approximate span based on lat year or so?

My application reached on 12th May at NS for NOC 2171. If all goes good, do you think the entire process will be done by Dec 2014?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sujith.rajan85 said:
Hello fellow applicants,
I have one question/concern. I have not submitted my roles and resposibilities reference letter on the company letterhead. But instead i have taken the reference letter from my senior manager on plane paper.. I have also attached all othet documents like payslips offer letter, promotion letter, service letter etc. I have also submitted my senior managers official contact information alongwith his official business card and his company id(both of which has his name and the company name) Is it absolutly mandatory for thereference letter too be on company letterhead ?
Its now totally depends on CIC brother... :-X

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
cjg1987 said:
Go through this link

http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/faqs/

Thanks.

twinsad

Jun 4, 2014
It is necessary first attest original Degree and Transcript from HEC and then request for photocopies hence as per WES, they only required attested photocopies from HEC

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
mpmalvar said:
Dear Seniors,

I already sent my application and I used my spouse's credit card. I left the space for CC holder's address. The CC is from a bank in the Phil. But we are currently in Qatar. Do I need to worry about this?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Hello friends.
I have some queries regarding filling of Fee Payment form.
I am paying by DD, so:

1- In Section-A, do i have to write my name? or is it when someone else is paying on my behalf? so what should i write here?
2- There is no place for signature and date for those who are paying by DD, am i correct here?

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
askhan said:
Hello friends.
I have some queries regarding filling of Fee Payment form.
I am paying by DD, so:

1- In Section-A, do i have to write my name? or is it when someone else is paying on my behalf? so what should i write here?
If you are raising the DD yourself,pls write your names but if someone is paying for you,you will have to write his/her names along with yours on the payment section
2- There is no place for signature and date for those who are paying by DD, am i correct here?
Yes,no place for sign and date if paying by DD-Just complete section A only.

twinsad

Jun 4, 2014
As per WES “You may have photocopies of your original Degree Certificates and Marks Sheet/Result Card attested by the HEC. Please request for all attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES”

My query is “It is necessary first attest original Degree and Transcript from HEC and then request HEC for photocopies or only request HEC for photocopies (without attested original documents)

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015

twinsad

Jun 4, 2014
Oscar7 said:

I got sealed transcripts of both undergraduate and graduate (i.e. in your case B.Com and MBA both) and sent to WES. WES charges same whether you do it for one degree or how ever many you have. So it made sense to get it done for all post secondary education. But I have heard people here recommend getting for only highest degree. I don't know why so though. I got it done for both my degrees. Cheers!
Thks for the reply;

My query is “It is necessary first attest original Degree and Transcript from HEC and then request HEC for photocopies or only request HEC for photocopies

rambojuda

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
FBI PCC requested
LANDED..........
23-11-2015
immig_IT_guy said:
Looks like you are from CTS too ;D ;D ;D
Were you able to get the Roles/responsibilities letter from HR?
Nope, not from CTS. But i was able to get Roles/responsibilities letter from HR.

SS1982

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
nishesh3003 said:
Hello friends - Need a little advise onto how the points for work experience is likely to be calculated by the Immigration Officer.

My NOC is 2281. I have a total work experience of 7 years 10 months in the same NOC.

Current Employer - 1 year exp. Has provided letter of reference with job duties
Ex-Employer - 3 year exp. Has provided letter of reference with job duties
First Employer - 3 Year 10 Months exp. Has provided a letter with total experience and designation. Has not provided details pertaining to job duties in each designation due to company policy. Has specified this in an Email. I will be attaching a copy of this email with the other documents and I will outline the duties myself (no other options).

Question - Am I likely to receive points for Over 6 years work experience (15 points) or only over 4 years work experience (13 points) ? Anyone with similar experience ?
If employer is not giving you exp letter with job duties...try to get a reference letter with job duties from your ex manager / senior / colleague,,,if possible...also add their contact details or business card

if you have already crossed 67 points with 13 points then spending time & effort is not necessary for 15 points

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Original question by myself:
While most are busy waiting for their CC/DD charged, there are some like us who are just beginning the process.

I will be applying for 4011, University Professors for which educational qualification is PhD. Therefore, I reckon the work experience that is to be shown must have been gained "after" the PhD (or I am wrong ?)

The checklist talks about work experience to be mentioned for the last 10 years. While I do have more experience "before" PhD, but I think that won't qualify as a valid 4011 experience, or will it ?

Please let me know if you are sure about this point. Thanks.

kollins said:
It will qualify provided its within the last 10 years.
Cheers.
Thanks for the reply kollins, and sorry for delayed reply. I missed your reply in the deluge of messages here on the forum.

I don't know why I think that the experience must be a 'relevant' one, and for establishing relevance via-a-vis NOC 4011, the experience shall be gained after one is educationally qualified for this NOC, i.e. after finishing the PhD.

I would appreciate if you, or any other person could point me to some published information by CIC to clear that doubt that I have.

Thanks and Regards

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Century said:
Dear Seniors,

in intended occupation
should i have to write software engineer or software engineers and designers?Any will do.

in background form:
mother and fathers death of date should keep blank or should write N/A? Any will do.
in which section should i hav to show the study (HSC Result To University admission)gap?
in Education section or Personal history section? Personal history section - as then your occupation was student, write "Studying"
in payment form:
i just add the amount of mine and my spouse and total amount and kept other amount field blank.

1. Each family member under age 22 and married
2. Each family member under age 22 and unmarried
should i have to give 0.00 on those field and other fields should I have to keep blank or write N/A? Keep blank. Ensure total addition is correct (1100).
Section A:
Name of payer(if different from main Applicant) kept blank or N/A? Any will do.
Address of Payer(if different from main Applicant) Kept blank or N/A? Any will do.
Thanks Century Bhai

+1 for your help

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Hello all....

My file will be reaching to CIO on monday 9th june. So any idea when and how many days it will take for me to get PER mail if everything goes well with my file.....

Please advice.....

Status
Not open for further replies.