+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENGGCANADA

Jan 6, 2014
Good morning all . I think all are busy in their report preprations . All the best guys . I am from 2133 eletrical ad eletronics engg. Please suggest me it takes how much time to fill

Cindzg

Apr 24, 2014
sheikh958 said:
if the application is returned due to the cap fill then it is not the refusal of visa any way.
My application package was sent bagk to me due to this reqson "A review of your application indicates you do not meet requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA. The application is being returned to you for this reason"

Is this is a visa refusal?

Thanks!

Canada 2014

Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
by God's grace
AOR Received.
by God's grace
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
by God's grace
Med's Request
by God's grace
Med's Done....
by God's grace
Interview........
waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
by God's grace
LANDED..........
by God's grace
1114 - Other financial officers
This unit group includes professional occupations in finance not elsewhere classified such as financial planners, financial examiners and inspectors, financial investigators, financial underwriters, mortgage brokers and trust officers. They are employed by banks, trust companies, investment firms and governments, or they may be self-employed.

Illustrative example(s)

account manager
credit adjudicator
credit unions examiner
estate and trust administrator
financial investigator
financial planner
financial underwriter
inspector, financial institutions
mortgage broker
trust officer
All examples

Exclusion(s)

Economic development officers (See 4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants)
Economists (See 4162 Economists and economic policy researchers and analysts)
Financial and investment analysts (1112)
Managers in financial and business services (012)
Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers (1113)
Main duties

The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group:

Financial planners develop personal financial plans for clients covering cash management, finances, insurance coverage, investments, retirement and estate planning, taxes and legal matters; analyze clients' financial records, set goals and develop a financial strategy; advise clients on implementing the financial plan to help them achieve their goals; may also arrange for the purchase and sale of financial products and investments depending on the licence held, and monitor the portfolio to ensure its quality and profitability; and help to expand business and attract new clients

Hi guys
Sorry 4 d long post.I'm thinking my job duties fit better under this noc especially the financial planners.but ls I will like to knw what is meant by 'EXCLUSIONS' under this noc on cic website.thanks

asinght

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
Asking about the DD payment again :

What I know : The bank draft should be made for the exact amount and in favour of "Receiver General for Canada"

Query #1 : It should be payable at Canada? Or payable at the local VO which will process the application (in my case, New Delhi) ?
Query #2 : It should be in CAD, right?
Query #3 : Can I give multiple DD's e.g. separate DD of $550 for each applicant.

MG2014

Mar 16, 2014
Dear Experts,

Can I add to the application a copy of my Resume with the names and contact info of my managers (as a reference for further contact)? Since my reference letter was prepared by HR department, It has my main duties, and are aligned with my NOC and current job, but I think my Resume has more info regarding my position than the main responsibilities and duties mentioned in the reference letter.

Reference Letter + Resume with Manager's contacts = more clarified and well explained duties!

Please help me on this.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

asinght

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
MG2014 said:
Dear Experts,

Can I add to the application a copy of my Resume with the names and contact info of my managers (as a reference for further contact)? Since my reference letter was prepared by HR department, It has my main duties, and are aligned with my NOC and current job, but I think my Resume has more info regarding my position than the main responsibilities and duties mentioned in the reference letter.

Reference Letter + Resume with Manager's contacts = more clarified and well explained duties!

Please help me on this.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!
You have to provide legally acceptable documents, and resume is not one of them. If your company issued letter is not sufficient as per point 12 of the Checklist, then you may add payslips and affidavit stating the information you want to state, e.g. salary, more details on duties, etc.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
Hello Seniors,

I had read through many thread and still was not able to get a definite answer for my question. Looking forward for senior members on this thread to help me out......

thought it might be a repeated questions, but can anyone please advise me here:

I am currently in Toronto and will be applying for FSW. I know the application should be sent to CIO, Nova Scotia but what should be filled for “Immigration requested for processing this application” in Section4 on IM0008 form???

As I am in Toronto, can I select CPP-O Ottawa, Canada, if not, then should I select????

MG2014

Mar 16, 2014
asinght said:
You have to provide legally acceptable documents, and resume is not one of them. If your company issued letter is not sufficient as per point 12 of the Checklist, then you may add payslips and affidavit stating the information you want to state, e.g. salary, more details on duties, etc.
Thanks for answering asinght!!! Understood. The issued letter is sufficient, but in point 12 I have more lines to fill out, for example, I only have 3 main duties explained in the letter, and I have 2 more lines to fill with more descriptions.

May I fill out this lines with more information related to the responsibilities mentioned in the letter issued by HR?

Thanks again guys!!!!

aatifmazhar

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-04-07
Nomination.....
PER:2014-04-28
IELTS Request
sent
Max_ash said:
Hello Seniors,

I had read through many thread and still was not able to get a definite answer for my question. Looking forward for senior members on this thread to help me out......

thought it might be a repeated questions, but can anyone please advise me here:

I am currently in Toronto and will be applying for FSW. I know the application should be sent to CIO, Nova Scotia but what should be filled for “Immigration requested for processing this application” in Section4 on IM0008 form???

As I am in Toronto, can I select CPP-O Ottawa, Canada, if not, then should I select????
In my opinion if you are gonna stay one more year in Canada from the date of your application you can choose CPPO.

asinght

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
MG2014 said:
Thanks for answering asinght!!! Understood. The issued letter is sufficient, but in point 12 I have more lines to fill out, for example, I only have 3 main duties explained in the letter, and I have 2 more lines to fill with more descriptions.

May I fill out this lines with more information related to the responsibilities mentioned in the letter issued by HR?

Thanks again guys!!!!
Point 12 does not mention any number of lines to be filled out, not sure what you are saying/asking.

MG2014

Mar 16, 2014
asinght said:
Point 12 does not mention any number of lines to be filled out, not sure what you are saying/asking.
There is section in point 12, 12-b, where you need to fill out your "main duties" (5 blocks), that's why I'm wondering if I can explain the 3 main duties or I just need to fill out the exact reference letter info.

Thanks =)

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
rtbuquia said:
Someone can enlighten me on this!

In my case, I have my wife and 2 sons but I am planning to apply alone as an FSW. Is it true that I need to produce proof of funds for my whole family? Is it true that it's not an assurance that I can petition my wife and kids later when I get a PR card since I didn't declare them in my application?

Thanks
I am also similar like u, I've mentioned my wife & 2children as not accompanying & paying fee only for me.
But for safer side I am showing C$ 22,000.

Officially they mentioned like this 'You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you)'
It means some may get PR for whole family but travel alone after 2months they will call family, either this instruction is applicable to all get PR or even not accompanying. OR applicable for both case.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ashif/Rawdah,

In the "Additional Family Information Form - IMM5406E" - Do we need to write the name in English as well as in HINDI (Native Language - as I am in India). The box does not have that much space.. If I must have to do that then can I take the print out and write it manually.
Please confirm asap.

Thanks

A019624

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
In my opinion ..very hard chances that they are going to change the amount...
Few of my colleague already made the DD for 550$.

So In that case, u can go for that now....But its really up to u... :)
Thank you Ashif again for the response.. +1 for everything you do.. Please suggest how can i add that to you... It still says wait for 168 hrs.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.