+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shobvj

Jan 22, 2015
Sharing landing experience in canada :
Hello friends I have been following the group for quite long period and gathered useful suggestions. Here I share our landing exp in canada last Sunday.

We travelled through British airways from India.
. We landed at calgary,alberta.
. Declaration landing form was given by flight crew members which we got to declare at airport .
. They redirected us to immigration section as we were newly immigrated.
. There we submitted our passport and copr for proof. They filled pr card on their own. The lady said as per copr our landing destination is Toronto. So PR card will be send only to Toronto in 2 months and not calgary. God's grace we had relatives address at Toronto as well.They returned back copy of copr stating became PR on March 2 and passport one time entry visa was striked out.
. Then comes the custom department.He just asked if we are carrying any Funds above 10kcad and asked to fill currency declaration form. On just seeing our luggage the person asked do we have any accompanying goods. We said no. He said no need to fill any goods form as it's just an formality.( May be its on random check)
.that's it our landing was completed.
. Next day we applied for sin and got number right there. Also we applied health card for the same day. The following day we got our health card number and consulted a doctor as am pregnant. Everything was easy and perfect here.

The procedures followed here are very ease and quick.
All the best guys for the process and welcome all future Canadians.

SS1982

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Thanks...it's informative
so regarding POF..they just checked about the cash..or the statements or TC as well? I guess we have to show funds as per the number of travellers

shobvj said:
Hello friends I have been following the group for quite long period and gathered useful suggestions. Here I share our landing exp in canada last Sunday.

. Declaration landing form was given by flight crew members which we got to declare at airport .
. There we submitted our passport and copr for proof. They filled pr card on their own. The lady said as per copr our landing destination is Toronto. So PR card will be send only to Toronto in 2 months and not calgary. God's grace we had relatives address at Toronto as well.They returned back copy of copr stating became PR on March 2 and passport one time entry visa was striked out.
. Then comes the custom department.He just asked if we are carrying any Funds above 10kcad and asked to fill currency declaration form. On just seeing our luggage the person asked do we have any accompanying goods. We said no. He said no need to fill any goods form as it's just an formality.( May be its on random check)
. Next day we applied for sin and got number right there. Also we applied health card for the same day. The following day we got our health card number and consulted a doctor as am pregnant. Everything was easy and perfect here.

shobvj said:

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
rejiss said:
Hi friends,

I know this is not the thread for Express Entry, but still FYI those who have applied, the 5th round of invitations have been sent for those above the cut off score of 481...
Yeah buddy i did see that...My score is 480 :p haha...Nearing it..may be next round!! u never know

Baibhav

Mar 24, 2015
Hello everyone, my second line was updated on 20 march as my file is been transferred to Warsaw from NDVO.
When should I expect MR. Is my background check done or is it still in process?
Application received: 17 September
Per: 6 jan
Second line : 20 march.
Visa office: Warsaw / NDVO

Thank you.

SoCalDude

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
It is really strange and inconvenient that PR card can only be received in one's COPR dest. city.

shobvj said:

paigey

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Hi.

Does anyone know if we really can get a PCC from Saudi Arabia? I've worked there before for 3 years and according to Manila Visa Office, I need to submit a PCC from there. How is that possible when according to the CIC website itself, the Saudi PCC is only available to current legal residents?

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 01-Apr-15 / DM- 24-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
These are from folks who have landed and informed in this forum. You can also check out this post http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-landing-funds-t39318.0.html;msg265220#msg265220
SMARTZ said:
Hi People,

Iam trying to gather some information from people who have landed in Canada from other countries.
Please contribute...
- Did Immg officer ask you for proof of funds?
Yes they can ask for PoF and if they find you don't have sufficient then they can cancel your entry
- how did u guys carry the Funds.. Iam mean in what form?
Cash, Traveler's cheque, Canadian Bank statement

Urgent...please answer...

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
Akshay Mlaik said:
Hi guys i applied in September end. .i got my file number on 14th jan...i have some basic queries
Is file number the same as PER
Since then i have not recieved any communication what so ever
Any chance of rejection of file after the PER
I am getting tense as there is no communication

Pls suggest seniors
File number is different from PER. PER --> Positive Eligibility Review
In the PER mail you should have received an application number and a UCI (Unique Client Identifier).
You can use these to check your status in eCAS portal.
It normally takes 45 days from PER to get a MR request. This is also the time when the background check is initiated. After each stage the rejection possibility reduces. Just hold on for few more days and then you can file for GCMS notes to get the exact status of your case

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
kroduk said:
Hi all

I have received my PPR. Had a couple of queries -

1) Do I hav to send it only through VFS global or can I send it using any other courier. There is only one VFS center in Delhi and it's quite far away from my place.
2) The email asks for details in a table listing things like name, birthdate, passport no, eye color, height etc. Should I fill it there itself (in request letter) or send a separate attachment listing all those details.

Thanks
Congrats on getting the PPR.....+1 to you
1) - you can use any courier but VFS is more reliable and has experience in working with embassies
2) - You can fill it, take a print out and then attach it along with the other things requested

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
Thanks for the info....its useful
+1 to you
Wishing you a happy stay & future

shobvj said:

bob99

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
KOCHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
NDVO please issue MR for pending May/June applicants............................................

Have mercy on us...................................................

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
random00 said:
Hey... Good of you to share.
+1 to you.
Question: Does anyone know from when health coverage starts after landing? Is there a waiting period or does it start immediately?
takes minimum 3 months in Toronto.

jvas

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
18.12.2014(PER)
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
Second line ECAS : 28.02.2015( Processing started on 27.02.2015)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.03.2015 ( 3rd line update:24.03.2015 medicals received)
Interview........
waived probably
Passport Req..
very soon ( DM 06.05.2015)
VISA ISSUED...
very very soon
LANDED..........
Sooner than my thoughts
Now click "In Process" to know exactly the status of yo application

binny_31 said:
What is e-CAS tracker? I am checking my status in below link. Status is "In process"

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
deecokehudson said:
Hey guys,
For spouse that do not want to travel to canada, whats the procedure when you are paying for RPRF???????
Please advice
if you have included her as an accompanying dependent, then pay the rprf.

Status
Not open for further replies.