+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haricanada said:
Dear members,
Today I got my second line updated.
My timeline
Application received 9th September
Per 29 th dec
Second line update 24 th march
Processing started on 20 th march.
Thank u Almighty.. Please shower us ur blessings throughout our life
Congrats! God Bless!

random00

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
[size=10pt]Hey! Does anyone know how many blank pages my passport must have to get the Canada PR and visa done? For example, US guys want 6 blank pages (or 3 back to back). Any such requirement for the Canada PR? Please help.[/size]

rejiss

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged on 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 16-12-2014
IELTS Request
Initially submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 02/24/15: Started processing on 21st Feb
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-03-2015
Interview........
3rd line update on 03/31/15: Medical results have been received
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
23-09-2015
Hi friends,

I am planning to send my medical receipts, medical form, updated pp bio pages and DD (RPRF) to New Delhi. I have a query regarding the same...
1) Do I have to mention my application number, UCI or any other details on the package apart from the 'FROM' and 'TO' address?

Please advise.
Thanks!!

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 01-Apr-15 / DM- 24-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
MSMPK said:
Finally got my second line updated today after approx a month of MR n RFRP n PCC request. On the top got the third line update as well today. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

My details are on the left.

Good Luck to all!
congrats....+1 to you

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
haricanada said:
Dear members,
Today I got my second line updated.
My timeline
Application received 9th September
Per 29 th dec
Second line update 24 th march
Processing started on 20 th march.
Thank u Almighty.. Please shower us ur blessings throughout our life
congrats Hari....wish you speedy processing
+1 to you

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
rejiss said:
Hi friends,

I am planning to send my medical receipts, medical form, updated pp bio pages and DD (RPRF) to New Delhi. I have a query regarding the same...
1) Do I have to mention my application number, UCI or any other details on the package apart from the 'FROM' and 'TO' address?

Please advise.
Thanks!!
Bro...I did not mention it. But I did add a covering letter inside with all these details along with what all is present in the package

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
random00 said:
[size=10pt]Hey! Does anyone know how many blank pages my passport must have to get the Canada PR and visa done? For example, US guys want 6 blank pages (or 3 back to back). Any such requirement for the Canada PR? Please help.[/size]
Below is the Passport Requirement at the time of submitting Passport for stamping:

Passport Requirements

1 - Your original passport (must be valid for at least one year) and the original passports for each of your accompanying dependants.

2- Please ensure that there is at least one blank page, other than the last page, in each of the passports. A parent and one or more children may share the same passport. If there is more than one child included in the parent’s passport, ensure there is one blank page for each child.

3 - The immigrant visa placed in your passport shows an expiry date. You may enter Canada anytime before the expiry date shown on the visa; this date cannot be extended. If you fail to enter Canada before this date, you will be required to re-apply and submit new application and processing fee.

4- Please note: Immigrant visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

SS1982

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Thanks mate..
And dependents have to travel within their Single entry visa validity...Right?....that will not extend before their own PR...I mean that will not get extended on the basis of my PR card If I visit alone there initially ....pls advise

CanOl said:
you can very well visit Canada alone initially and your wife and kids can follow later on, but you cannot get their pr card initiated. Pr card gets initiated once a pr holder completes landing formalities. So their cards will be initiated only once they land.

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
Nsat said:
Received passport with visa stamped yesterday(3/24/2015)

Prayers for all in the forum. God Bless!
congrats bro....+1 to you

random00

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Goku said:
Below is the Passport Requirement at the time of submitting Passport for stamping:

Passport Requirements

1 - Your original passport (must be valid for at least one year) and the original passports for each of your accompanying dependants.

2- Please ensure that there is at least one blank page, other than the last page, in each of the passports. A parent and one or more children may share the same passport. If there is more than one child included in the parent's passport, ensure there is one blank page for each child.

3 - The immigrant visa placed in your passport shows an expiry date. You may enter Canada anytime before the expiry date shown on the visa; this date cannot be extended. If you fail to enter Canada before this date, you will be required to re-apply and submit new application and processing fee.

4- Please note: Immigrant visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
Thanks Goku. I have one page! :)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
rejiss said:
Hi friends,

Please advise.
Thanks!!
No need. Instead just include the print out of your MR email in package.

veercool

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hi Friends,

Below are my timeline

Application reached on : 20th Oct, 2014.
CC Charged on : 23rd, Dec, 2014
PER received : 06th March, 2015
Waiting for second line update :

I have received my PER very late, almost 74 days after CC charged and 138 days after application reached, which is quite late compare to average processing time . Now I am eagerly waiting for second line update, so far I have not received any AOR might be due to NDVO.

I am not sure what might be reason for such delayed processing, Any October applicant who has received their second line updates ??

random00

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Goku said:

Passport Requirements

2- Please ensure that there is at least one blank page, other than the last page, in each of the passports. A parent and one or more children may share the same passport. If there is more than one child included in the parent's passport, ensure there is one blank page for each child.

+1 for you.

By the way, how many days after MR received, RPRF fees paid etc., can we expect PPR? The app is being processed at CPC-Ottawa, and I suppose the VO is NYVO (my guess)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
random00 said:
+1 for you.

By the way, how many days after MR received, RPRF fees paid etc., can we expect PPR? The app is being processed at CPC-Ottawa, and I suppose the VO is NYVO (my guess)
3-4 weeks. CPC-Ottawa is a VO handling applications for US & Canada. :)

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
Sunsat said:
Hi friends. Congratulations to everyone who received DM, PPR, MR. Please advice; our passports will expire in December 2015. We applied in September 2014. We got second line updated in February and are waiting for our medicals. My query is do we need to renew our passports? If we apply to renew now, we may or may not get it by the time we get medicals. Can we submit our new passports at the time of PPR instead of medicals ? Kindly help.

Regards
Sukanya
sukanya, you could renew in tatkal. If that is not possible you can complete the medical and then immediately apply for tatkal. Once received send the updated bio pages. You can also send at ppr time

Status
Not open for further replies.